Browns Regular Season 2019 Season | Season of Dreams

Home Forums Sports

mhs95_06

Sun, Oct 13, 2019 3:51 PM
posted by kizer permanente

We throw a fucking fade from the 1? Are you fucking serious?

On 3rd down, they should have run the play that was going to score before the late challenge negated it!

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Oct 13, 2019 3:52 PM
posted by iclfan2

These officials are fucking trash. Nfl clean up your fucking garbage. Blindside block call is absurd 

They are calling that play awful the last couple weeks. Some common sense needs applied.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Oct 13, 2019 3:54 PM

Officials are bad, Seattle sloppy, Browns play calling is meh today

Gonna be a big win for one of these teams that maybe don’t deserve a win

BR1986FB

Sun, Oct 13, 2019 3:54 PM

That is a fireable offense on Kitchens. I knew that was going to happen. Calls a challenge when his RB runs in for a TD then loses the challenge and gets stuffed.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Oct 13, 2019 3:58 PM

Seattle’s special teams lol

kizer permanente

Sun, Oct 13, 2019 4:01 PM

I honestly hate people who complain about refs. And I’m mad at myself for this... but these guys are terrible. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Oct 13, 2019 4:05 PM

Another ridiculous call due to “safety”

Everything close the refs are calling and it’s bad around the league. Cleveland feeling it’s wrath this game.

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sun, Oct 13, 2019 4:08 PM
posted by kizer permanente

I honestly hate people who complain about refs. And I’m mad at myself for this... but these guys are terrible. 

Fuck that, it’s horrendous. It isn’t oh, everyone deals with it. They are blatant dumb fucking calls. Horse collar now? Insane

kizer permanente

Sun, Oct 13, 2019 4:19 PM

I wish Greg Robinson never played another down for us again. 

kizer permanente

Sun, Oct 13, 2019 4:23 PM

Beautiful, Hilliard. Beautiful. 

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sun, Oct 13, 2019 4:23 PM

This team fucking sucks. So much talent and they play like absolute shit. Fuck

Laley23

GOAT

Sun, Oct 13, 2019 4:26 PM

You cannot blow 20-6 leads in the NFL. You just can’t. 

Baker needs to hit guys in stride. Unlucky that they are intercepted, but he’s 7 yards off on these throws, consistently.

kizer permanente

Sun, Oct 13, 2019 4:27 PM

So fucking frustrating to watch this team. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Oct 13, 2019 4:27 PM

Lol 🤦🏻‍♂️

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Oct 13, 2019 4:28 PM

I’ve said it multiple times before....the league loves them some Russell Wilson. I do too but I’ve seen him get so many breaks now 3 games this year (haven’t seen other 3 games)

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Oct 13, 2019 4:35 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Call me crazy but I'm expecting a win and for the offense to get off the schneid against Baltimore. I really don't think their defense is all that. Their secondary can be thrown on and the Chiefs (140 yards rushing) showed they can also be run on. Plus, Baltimore hasn't faced a defense as good as Cleveland's.

Calling my shot, right now....if the Browns get this win they go on a 3 game winning streak (beating SF & Seattle after) heading into Foxboro 4-2.

Nailed it

BRF

Sun, Oct 13, 2019 4:54 PM
posted by Ironman92

Nailed it

Ummmmm......I’m thinking I don’t care much for your post......for more than one reason. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Oct 13, 2019 5:06 PM
posted by BRF

Ummmmm......I’m thinking I don’t care much for your post......for more than one reason. 

Sorry. I play well on here 98% of the time but he puffed out how right he was after the first third of his prediction. He would do the same for me.

Browns got hosed a bit today by the refs. Neither team played very well. Seattle gets the lucky/fortunate win.

I fully recognize my team is bottom 10 and maybe bottom 6.

I’d rather the Browns win the division than the Ravens and Bengals.

BR1986FB

Sun, Oct 13, 2019 5:28 PM
posted by Ironman92

Nailed it

Kind of thought they wouldn't regress after beating Baltimore.

BR1986FB

Sun, Oct 13, 2019 5:35 PM
posted by Laley23

You cannot blow 20-6 leads in the NFL. You just can’t. 

Baker needs to hit guys in stride. Unlucky that they are intercepted, but he’s 7 yards off on these throws, consistently.

Was watching part of the Jets/Cowboys game and just saw Dak throw a high pass that hit Gallup in the helmet, pop up into the air and fall harmlessly to the ground. I told my girlfriend, "if Baker throws that I guarantee that it falls into an opponents hands."

Granted, Baker has looked like a shell of himself but he's had some real tough luck on probably half of his picks like Landry not diving for a pass, Callaway last week and the two of the three INT's today were iffy. Two receivers collide and the ball gets thrown to the spot one of them should be at and gets picked and the Hilliard drop, which was behind him. He has 11 INT's this year and probably at least half have been on his receivers.

Not saying his accuracy has been good, because it's been shit, but his supporting cast is doing him no favors and it's looking like his HC is in over his head.

And as far as them blowing the 20-6 lead, OBJ started to change the momentum of the game with that drop that lead to the Gillan blocked punt. He catches that ball they may have put more points on the board which may have changed things. Keep hearing OBJ is "like Spiderman" but has had 3 easy drops in 2 weeks.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Oct 13, 2019 5:36 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Kind of thought they wouldn't regress after beating Baltimore.

I don’t know If Seattle is much better than the Ravens but at SF was tough and they seem legit. Still a long way to go.

Laley23

GOAT

Sun, Oct 13, 2019 5:39 PM

Worst QB Turnover luck (amount of INTs versus Turnover worthy passes)

1. Baker Mayfield (+5)
2. Russell Wilson (+1)
3. Jimmy G (+1)

No one else with more INTs than TWP.

That said, stop throwing behind the WRs so far and the passes that should be incomplete would be caught, instead of bad luck INTs.

BRF

Sun, Oct 13, 2019 5:56 PM
posted by Ironman92

He would do the same for me.

Except that this is a Browns thread and there is no Bengal thread for him to do the same to you. 

That being said.......Kitchens is not impressing me.....more and more....as the weeks go by.  I’m wondering if we should have stuck with Williams now. 

Oh well....coulda shoulda. It’s back to being a Browns fan with the same old same old. 

The old Josh Cribbs quote: “we almost always almost win”. 

BR1986FB

Sun, Oct 13, 2019 6:01 PM
posted by BRF

Except that this is a Browns thread and there is no Bengal thread for him to do the same to you. 

That being said.......Kitchens is not impressing me.....more and more....as the weeks go by.  I’m wondering if we should have stuck with Williams now. 

Oh well....coulda shoulda. It’s back to being a Browns fan with the same old same old. 

The old Josh Cribbs quote: “we almost always almost win”. 

He's a Steeler fan.

BRF

Sun, Oct 13, 2019 6:07 PM
posted by BR1986FB

He's a Steeler fan.

I just remembered that.  Tried to correct it, but ya caught me!

So........there is no Steeler thread for you to do the same to him!

Lol 🤦‍♂️