2024 NFL Offseason

Home Forums Sports

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Mon, Feb 12, 2024 9:18 AM

That nightmare of a season is finally over. The Jets reign begins now. I mean rain, as in the tears I'm going to be crying when the season inevitable implodes and the team starts yet another rebuild.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Mon, Feb 12, 2024 9:18 AM

But, the offseason is starting out on a positive note for Jets fans. Tossing the abomination that is the current, cursed uniform for these classics.

MontyBrunswick

Mon, Feb 12, 2024 9:44 AM
posted by justincredible

But, the offseason is starting out on a positive note for Jets fans. Tossing the abomination that is the current, cursed uniform for these classics.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Mon, Feb 12, 2024 9:45 AM
posted by MontyBrunswick

It's exciting, isn't it?

friendfromlowry

Fri, Feb 16, 2024 12:33 PM

Honestly the NFL shouldn’t bother suspending Jimmy G. Imagine doping or whatever he’s doing but still missing as many games as he does. 

BR1986FB

Fri, Feb 16, 2024 2:36 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

Honestly the NFL shouldn’t bother suspending Jimmy G. Imagine doping or whatever he’s doing but still missing as many games as he does. 

Could be the reason his body's always breaking down.

BR1986FB

Tue, Feb 20, 2024 4:04 PM

Rumor is that the Eagles (home team) will open up against the Browns in the NFL opener in Brazil.

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, Feb 20, 2024 4:19 PM

Dumb

friendfromlowry

Fri, Mar 1, 2024 8:38 AM

NFL draft prospect Tyler Owens doesn’t believe in space or planets. Good thing he’s got football going for him. 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Fri, Mar 1, 2024 9:39 AM
posted by friendfromlowry

NFL draft prospect Tyler Owens doesn’t believe in space or planets. Good thing he’s got football going for him. 

Have you ever been to space or seen a planet up close with your own eyes? Didn't think so...

Laley23

GOAT

Fri, Mar 1, 2024 9:58 AM
posted by justincredible

Have you ever been to space or seen a planet up close with your own eyes? Didn't think so...

Have you ever seen $1,000,000?

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Fri, Mar 1, 2024 10:54 AM
posted by Laley23

Have you ever seen $1,000,000?

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Fri, Mar 1, 2024 10:55 AM

Let me guess, you think birds are real as well?

Laley23

GOAT

Fri, Mar 1, 2024 11:02 AM
posted by justincredible

Disagree. Charlie Calvin taught me that. 

YARN | Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. |  The Santa Clause (1994) | Video gifs by quotes | ee144a72 | 紗

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Mon, Mar 4, 2024 12:32 PM

Mike Evans staying in TB. 

gut

Mon, Mar 4, 2024 12:40 PM
posted by justincredible

Let me guess, you think birds are real as well?

Having Aaron Rodgers in your signature somehow made that even funnier.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Mon, Mar 4, 2024 1:12 PM
posted by gut
Having Aaron Rodgers in your signature somehow made that even funnier.

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Mon, Mar 4, 2024 5:21 PM

Speaking of released players: Russell Wilson. Broncos are gonna owe him a fuck-ton of money to not play for them.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Mon, Mar 4, 2024 5:33 PM
posted by Heretic

Speaking of released players: Russell Wilson. Broncos are gonna owe him a fuck-ton of money to not play for them.

You knew this one was coming, but man, what an absolute dumpster fire of a trade that ended up being.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Mon, Mar 4, 2024 5:40 PM

The biggest of oofs.

MontyBrunswick

Mon, Mar 4, 2024 6:10 PM

I don't know how anyone gleans useful information from the nfl combine but there's a ton of "analysis" about the players that participated today.

Saw a fair amount of people hyping JJ McCarthy as a first round pick. No idea what they're talking about. I view first rounders as game changers. He absolutely isn't that.

gut

Mon, Mar 4, 2024 8:43 PM
posted by MontyBrunswick

Saw a fair amount of people hyping JJ McCarthy as a first round pick. No idea what they're talking about. I view first rounders as game changers. He absolutely isn't that. 

Teams are desperate for QBs.  I was thinking McCarthy would go late R1, but the other day they were saying NE at #3 could be a possibility.  No way he goes that high, but maybe they trade down...

Good athlete with a pretty good arm.  I think he definitely goes in R1

MontyBrunswick

Mon, Mar 4, 2024 10:03 PM

He's basically tannehill and baker mayfield rolled into one. That isn't a ringing endorsement and it's definitely not worth a 1st round pick.

He'll be a bust and it'll only be worse for whichever team is stupid enough to reach for him.

gut

Mon, Mar 4, 2024 10:47 PM

You would have said worse about Brady.

QB is a massive crapshoot.  And McCarthy went 27-1 his last two years, won a championship, and put up pretty good numbers.

Always hard to weight those numbers on a loaded team, but McCarthy checks all the boxes except not quite prototype size.  He's an R1 pick based on measureables.  I'll be absolutely shocked if he doesn't go before #25.

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, Mar 5, 2024 6:28 AM

Is Watson a good comparison?