Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Jul 1, 2024 7:00 PM

Name this former NFL player

gut

Mon, Jul 1, 2024 7:17 PM
posted by Ironman92

Name this former NFL player

No idea.  Looks small, so I'mma guess Dri Archer?

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Jul 1, 2024 7:19 PM
posted by gut

No idea.  Looks small, so I'mma guess Dri Archer?

Good guess but no

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Jul 1, 2024 7:20 PM

BR1986FB

Mon, Jul 1, 2024 7:25 PM

Joe Thomas is about the same. Think he went all keto or Paleo and dropped a ton. 

For Yinzer fans, didn't Alan Faneca turn into some twig of a distance runner after he hung them up?

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Jul 1, 2024 7:34 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Joe Thomas is about the same. Think he went all keto or Paleo and dropped a ton. 

For Yinzer fans, didn't Alan Faneca turn into some twig of a distance runner after he hung them up?

A lot of them do it….helps longevity and joints I imagine 

gut

Mon, Jul 1, 2024 7:39 PM
posted by BR1986FB

For Yinzer fans, didn't Alan Faneca turn into some twig of distance runner after he hung them up?

Was just thinking of that.  He dropped a shocking amount of weight in a short time, like 80 lbs in 3-4 months.  Actually got kind of ripped.

I'm sure it's the camera angle & lighting, but Pouncey doesn't look 180 in that pic.  I wouldn't bet that isn't a fake photo.

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Jul 1, 2024 7:45 PM
posted by gut

Was just thinking of that.  He dropped a shocking amount of weight in a short time, like 80 lbs in 3-4 months.  Actually got kind of ripped.

I'm sure it's the camera angle & lighting, but Pouncey doesn't look 180 in that pic.  I wouldn't bet that isn't a fake photo.

I’m just going to assume every photo is fake but just don’t care anymore 

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Tue, Jul 2, 2024 1:16 PM
posted by Ironman92

A lot of them do it….helps longevity and joints I imagine 

I'd think so. Keep that 300+ pound body without the same physical regiment you'd have in the NFL and you'd likely be a candidate for a heart explosion any time you did something super-taxing. Like walking short distances or standing up from the sofa.