Primanti Bros is a C-

Devils Advocate

Brudda o da bomber

Tue, Jun 4, 2024 10:02 PM

I was always impressed with all the pickled eggs that are availinle

CenterBHSFan

333 - I'm only half evil

Wed, Jun 5, 2024 12:17 AM

At least it wasn't me who made this about food.

Devils Advocate

Brudda o da bomber

Wed, Jun 5, 2024 1:16 AM

Oh well, back to the Steelers the last couple years I’ve been very impressed with the Steelers fans that know that they are going to watch a shit show and a bitch about the stench

They are very fortunate that they are not having a three and 14 season like I’ve had many with the Bengals since 1971. for If for them a shit year is seven wins. I think they should be able to be OK with that.

BR1986FB

Wed, Jun 5, 2024 7:45 AM
posted by Devils Advocate

Oh well, back to the Steelers the last couple years I’ve been very impressed with the Steelers fans that know that they are going to watch a shit show and a bitch about the stench

They are very fortunate that they are not having a three and 14 season like I’ve had many with the Bengals since 1971. for If for them a shit year is seven wins. I think they should be able to be OK with that.

You can probably count your blessings for some of those shitty Bengal years. They yielded guys like Carson Palmer, Joe Burrow and Ja'Marr Chase. 

Pittsburgh has been winning enough to keep them in QB purgatory after the Fat Man retired. Tomlin, alone, will keep them at, or above, .500, with some playoffs sprinkled in but I don't think many, minus the hardcore delusional homers, think they are a SB contender.

Ironman92

Administrator

Wed, Jun 5, 2024 12:10 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

At least it wasn't me who made this about food.

Well yours was dumb 🤷🏻‍♂️

Ironman92

Administrator

Wed, Jun 5, 2024 12:12 PM
posted by BR1986FB

You can probably count your blessings for some of those shitty Bengal years. They yielded guys like Carson Palmer, Joe Burrow and Ja'Marr Chase. 

Pittsburgh has been winning enough to keep them in QB purgatory after the Fat Man retired. Tomlin, alone, will keep them at, or above, .500, with some playoffs sprinkled in but I don't think many, minus the hardcore delusional homers, think they are a SB contender.

I think most of us expect 10-7 to 7-10 every year….with too close for comfort wins, a couple blowout losses and a loss to a 3-14 team

BR1986FB

Wed, Jun 5, 2024 1:29 PM
posted by Ironman92

I think most of us expect 10-7 to 7-10 every year….with too close for comfort wins, a couple blowout losses and a loss to a 3-14 team

Most of you, on this site. Town I live in thinks everything's the refs fault, they can do no wrong and they will be winning a Lombardi every year. Seems like a lot of the callers on Sirius XM are like that too and I'd consider most of those callers, unlike local sports talk, to be fairly educated on the game.

Ironman92

Administrator

Wed, Jun 5, 2024 3:01 PM

Bengals fans similar near my school

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Wed, Jun 5, 2024 3:47 PM

Jets fans in my house also the same.

Ironman92

Administrator

Wed, Jun 5, 2024 3:59 PM

Browns fans on my FB are the same

CenterBHSFan

333 - I'm only half evil

Wed, Jun 5, 2024 4:24 PM
posted by Ironman92

Well yours was dumb 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yes. Not everybody appreciates the Pittsburgh sports. Or knows how to say the name of the city. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Wed, Jun 5, 2024 5:19 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

Yes. Not everybody appreciates the Pittsburgh sports. Or knows how to say the name of the city. 

Never before  in my 49 years have I heard anyone say Picksburgh

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Wed, Jun 5, 2024 6:19 PM

Eat shit, Pitt. As the saying goes.

Ironman92

Administrator

Wed, Jun 5, 2024 7:01 PM
posted by justincredible

Eat shit, Pitt. As the saying goes.

Funny though because many of those WVU fans are Steelers fans…shows their overall intelligence 

Funny story…the PTL Mom at our elementary school is a WVU grad and is the nicest person ever….when she heard my son (also the nicest person ever attended Pitt) she was seriously disgusted, over months of me being me and being nice and respectful she tolerates that my son goes to Pitt. Her husband however is a freaking gym monster and I was holding door open for all parents coming into Kindergarten graduation….he strolls up wearing a yellow WVU polo and I said (in a true and kind tone) nice polo and he stared down at me “EAT SHIT PITT”

He ain’t having any of it…and I’m not pushing too much lol

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Wed, Jun 5, 2024 7:13 PM

Sports are serious business.

BR1986FB

Wed, Jun 5, 2024 8:17 PM
posted by Ironman92

Never before  in my 49 years have I heard anyone sat Picksburgh

Actually hear it quite often around here but it's also the same idiots that use phrases like "prolly" and "don't axe me."

BR1986FB

Wed, Jun 5, 2024 8:19 PM
posted by Ironman92

Browns fans on my FB are the same

Fools, if that's their take. Pittsburgh, at least, has tasted it and Cincy has been close. 

Browns fans shouldn't have any sense of entitlement.

Oh, and SCREW Baltiwhore!

friendfromlowry

Wed, Jun 5, 2024 9:33 PM

Picksburgh? Baltiwhore? You guys are being JERKS 

BR1986FB

Thu, Jun 6, 2024 2:34 PM

Vikings alternates? Kind of look like the Raiders to me...

No alt text provided for this image

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Jun 6, 2024 2:40 PM

Bleh

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Thu, Jun 6, 2024 4:13 PM

I like em

Automatik

Thu, Jun 6, 2024 5:57 PM
posted by Ironman92