2024 NFL Offseason

Home Forums Sports

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Wed, Apr 3, 2024 11:22 AM

Bills window has closed. They won't make the playoffs this season.

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Wed, Apr 3, 2024 12:06 PM
posted by justincredible

Bills window has closed. They won't make the playoffs this season.

Yeah, with his weapons going elsewhere, people will be talking about how Allen's a freak athlete who makes stuff happen...while he's setting a single-season turnover record.

BR1986FB

Wed, Apr 3, 2024 1:22 PM
posted by Heretic

Yeah, with his weapons going elsewhere, people will be talking about how Allen's a freak athlete who makes stuff happen...while he's setting a single-season turnover record.

They improved their running game last year but their offense always seems to be predicated on Allen playing hero ball. If he has an off day, doesn't seem like the supporting cast steps up and bails him out. Kind of "all or nothing" with him. Losing these weapons, including one of the best centers in the league, won't help.

Laley23

GOAT

Wed, Apr 3, 2024 2:32 PM

They will be better off without Diggs. And that trade is awful for Houston. 

(...preparing to be very wrong on the Houston part). 

Ironman92

Administrator

Wed, Apr 3, 2024 9:01 PM

friendfromlowry

Thu, Apr 4, 2024 5:06 AM

Buffalo will be fine eventually but this might be a rough season for them. Their receiver group is now one of the worst in the league. They have picks 1.28 and 2.60 (with no third round pick this year) so even the draft may not provide a lot of relief. 

Diggs should read the writing on the wall. His playoffs stats have been awful and Buffalo is paying a lot to get rid of him. 

j_crazy

7 gram rocks. how i roll.

Fri, Apr 5, 2024 8:28 AM

i think houston is leary of diggs. i see this morning where they are letting him test free agency after next year. so if he's the same sideline headcase that he was in buffalo (and minnesota for that matter) i would imagine he's a cowboy after this upcoming season.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Fri, Apr 5, 2024 10:11 AM

BR1986FB

Fri, Apr 5, 2024 11:27 AM
posted by j_crazy

i think houston is leary of diggs. i see this morning where they are letting him test free agency after next year. so if he's the same sideline headcase that he was in buffalo (and minnesota for that matter) i would imagine he's a cowboy after this upcoming season.

I would be. Josh Allen and crew had to pass his petulant "give me the ball" cries off for "competitive fire." Dude wants the ball thrown to him EVERY down. He's not going to get that with how stacked the Texans weapons are.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Mon, Apr 15, 2024 10:03 AM

Jets new uniform set is pretty solid. Wish they'd ditch the green pants, but overall this is good.

BR1986FB

Mon, Apr 22, 2024 2:57 PM

Jets traded Zach Wilson and a 7th rounder to Denver for a 6th. Jets will also pay part of Wilson's salary.

friendfromlowry

Mon, Apr 22, 2024 8:24 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Poop traded Zach Wilson and a 7th rounder to Denver for a 6th. Jets will also pay part of Wilson's salary.

FIFY lol pwned Justin 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Mon, Apr 22, 2024 8:54 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

FIFY lol pwned Justin 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Mon, Apr 22, 2024 10:35 PM

Speaking of Denver, their new uniforms are butt. They coulda went the Jets route and went with the throwback full time but, for whatever reason, didn't.

BR1986FB

Tue, Apr 23, 2024 8:53 AM
posted by justincredible

Speaking of Denver, their new uniforms are butt. They coulda went the Jets route and went with the throwback full time but, for whatever reason, didn't.

Shitty uniforms = kiss of death. Browns went to those shit sack uni's back around 2015-2017 and had an 0-16 season. Thanks Hue!

Devils Advocate

Brudda o da bomber

Mon, Apr 29, 2024 1:16 PM

Zeke Elliot with an apparent one year deal with the Cow

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Wed, May 1, 2024 3:22 PM

Put a large sum ($5) on the Jets winning the Super Bowl. What I found odd was the Falcons had lower odds than the Jets did. Am I missing something there? Falcons were +2400, Jets +2700.

j_crazy

Wed, May 1, 2024 3:37 PM
posted by justincredible

Put a large sum ($5) on the Jets winning the Super Bowl. What I found odd was the Falcons had lower odds than the Jets did. Am I missing something there? Falcons were +2400, Jets +2700.

seems like a good bet might be the falcons total win under in that case. their defense is not good and the O-line sucks so it'll be interesting to see how kirko chains does there.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Wed, May 1, 2024 3:40 PM

Under 9.5 is +120. Over is -148. Bettors seem to like Kirk Cousins.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Wed, May 1, 2024 3:42 PM

Just put a dollar on the Jets to beat the Lions in the Super Bowl at +19000.

j_crazy

Wed, May 1, 2024 3:52 PM
posted by justincredible

Under 9.5 is +120. Over is -148. Bettors seem to like Kirk Cousins.

Cousins win percentage with minnesota is only 57% with a top 15 defense every year and diggs or jefferson every year. Falcon's defense isn't going to be top 15 and no one on that offense is as good as either of those receivers. their schedule looks tough also so i feel like 10 wins is out of reach. HOWEVER, the panthers and saints being 4 games on their schedule is  a little tough to bet against 

BR1986FB

Fri, May 3, 2024 2:02 PM

Double kiss of death for Josh Allen & Tua. Bills sign Chase Claypool while the Fins ink OBJ to 1 year deals. Woof.

gut

Fri, May 3, 2024 3:19 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Double kiss of death for Josh Allen & Tua. Bills sign Chase Claypool while the Fins ink OBJ to 1 year deals. Woof.

Be really interesting to see what McDaniel does with Claypool, who has been a very talented but lazy & entitled receiver.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Tue, May 7, 2024 1:33 PM