2021-22 NBA

Home Forums Sports

Laley23

GOAT

Fri, Jul 1, 2022 4:25 PM
posted by kizer permanente

Hearing Cavs exploring sign and trades for Sexton and Lavert trade for Lebron ? 

friendfromlowry

Fri, Jul 1, 2022 5:24 PM

I haven’t heard anything about Lebron. I’m going to be pissed if the Lakers end up with Durant and Kyrie.

Gobert to Minnesota is a head scratcher. 

Laley23

GOAT

Fri, Jul 1, 2022 6:04 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

I haven’t heard anything about Lebron. I’m going to be pissed if the Lakers end up with Durant and Kyrie.

Gobert to Minnesota is a head scratcher. 

I haven’t either. And I think one of them ends up there. But AD will be a part of the package going out.

kizer permanente

Fri, Jul 1, 2022 7:15 PM

Windy was talking about it though admitting it’s all speculation right now. 

friendfromlowry

Fri, Jul 1, 2022 8:32 PM

Windy got the Jazz trade before it happened apparently but I’m still sick of seeing his fat face on TV. 

Laley23

GOAT

Fri, Jul 1, 2022 11:05 PM

Windy got the Jazz trade before it happened apparently but I’m still sick of seeing his fat face on TV. 

He got the Jazz stuff and KD requesting a trade, among others. He’s been on a roll.

superman

Sat, Jul 2, 2022 3:22 PM

Never forget Windy has a career because he was willing to ride the nuts of a 16 year old all over Akron, OH

Laley23

GOAT

Sat, Jul 2, 2022 3:25 PM
posted by superman

Never forget Windy has a career because he was willing to ride the nuts of a 16 year old all over Akron, OH

Wasn’t he like 21 and just graduated? Working for the CPD on assignment to cover LeBron for the local paper?

friendfromlowry

Sun, Jul 3, 2022 12:16 PM

Durant is really going off the deep end. What an asshole he’s become. 

friendfromlowry

Fri, Jul 8, 2022 12:34 AM

Watched some summer league tonight. Hadn’t watched any live sports since Warriors won the championship so going through a bit of withdrawal. Gotta take what you can get this time of year (and if you hate watching baseball)

I didn’t play NBA2K last year but if they’re making Jordan a part of 2K23 I might have to get it. 

friendfromlowry

Fri, Jul 8, 2022 12:44 AM

Watching Victor Wembanyama a year from now in these games will be must watch. 

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Fri, Jul 8, 2022 4:24 AM
posted by superman

Smart by him.

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, Jul 12, 2022 9:47 PM

Liddell tore ACL in summer league…dang

friendfromlowry

Tue, Jul 12, 2022 11:18 PM

That sucks.

I feel really old watching Shareef O’Neal and Scottie Pippen Jr. playing 

friendfromlowry

Thu, Aug 25, 2022 10:15 AM

#2 pick Chet Holmgren will miss entire season with foot injury. Brutal. Probably another season of tanking for OKC. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Aug 25, 2022 10:39 AM

#2 pick Chet Holmgren will miss entire season with foot injury. Brutal. Probably another season of tanking for OKC. 

Sucks

friendfromlowry

Thu, Sep 22, 2022 1:59 AM

Celtics coach Ime Udoka facing discipline - up to a full season suspension - for violating code of conduct. He apparently was in a consensual relationship with a staffmember. He's also engaged to actress Nia Long.

Dr Winston O'Boogie

Tue, Sep 27, 2022 8:37 AM

Kyrie Irving might be one of the stupidest bastards to come along in awhile.  

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Tue, Sep 27, 2022 11:38 AM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

Kyrie Irving might be one of the stupidest bastards to come along in awhile.  

What'd he do now?

BR1986FB

Tue, Sep 27, 2022 12:37 PM

I'm assuming he's talking about his "I gave up $100 million to stay unvaccinated" comments.

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Tue, Sep 27, 2022 12:55 PM
posted by BR1986FB

I'm assuming he's talking about his "I gave up $100 million to stay unvaccinated" comments.

Either that or him retweeting Alex Jones stuff a few days back. Either way, dude is hilarious. Acts like he's some sort of elite big thinker while routinely jumping on the most stupid concepts and trying to act like they're legit.

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Oct 3, 2022 5:28 PM

Some of those rankings are balls too.

My school was rated #1 in Ohio in readiness for college, trade or workforce …..no way. None. They definitely aren’t ready for medium to high end college stuff. Our kids that ace or nearly ace the state math tests in elementary school are getting low 20’s on their ACT math scores. Our best of the best mostly become teachers.