2021-22 NBA

Home Forums Sports

Laley23

GOAT

Fri, Apr 22, 2022 9:13 AM

That Minny collapse was break-it-up type stuff. But they are in year 2 of the rebuild and year 1 of success, so they can’t. But that was so gross you have to wonder if this group can ever get it done with KAT on the team. 

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Fri, Apr 22, 2022 10:48 AM
posted by sportchampps

I usually don’t watch until the finals but I find myself watching more games this year and staying tuned in longer then just checking the score. Some of these young dudes are exciting and playing really hard. 

Does part of the renewed interest come from the fact that LBJ and the Lake Show aren't in the playoffs?  Honestly, for me... it has renewed some interest.  

friendfromlowry

Fri, Apr 22, 2022 11:42 AM
posted by ernest_t_bass

Does part of the renewed interest come from the fact that LBJ and the Lake Show aren't in the playoffs?  Honestly, for me... it has renewed some interest.  

For me it has but that’s not necessarily a slant on Lebron/Lakers. I’m always interested in seeing new players/teams on the big stage. I would have loved to see Buffalo in the super bowl last year if Cincinnati wasn’t in it.

Ironman92

Administrator

Fri, Apr 22, 2022 9:19 PM

Bulls playing great early lol down 44-22

Ironman92

Administrator

Fri, Apr 22, 2022 10:22 PM

Hawks pulled one out of their ass. Young did hit a tough floater but so many awful possessions and Heat didn’t bury them.

Bad last play by Heat. 

friendfromlowry

Fri, Apr 22, 2022 10:22 PM

Atlanta wins game three, back in the series. If they can win game 4, that series might go 7.

Chicago with huge letdown tonight. 

Laley23

GOAT

Fri, Apr 22, 2022 10:25 PM

Chicago is bad and Milwaukee is probably the current favorite for title. I’m legit surprised they didn’t sweep. 

I didn’t see them winning by 73 tonight, but not surprised this is a blowout. It’s more an 8-1 matchup than Miami/Atlanta. I think Bulls went from 1 to 7 in like a 3 week span and ranked as the 26th best team in NBA. They suck.

friendfromlowry

Fri, Apr 22, 2022 10:26 PM

Yeah Reddick was praising the last shot but I wasn’t sure. Get something going to the basket and get it up with enough time for possible put back. 

friendfromlowry

Sat, Apr 23, 2022 5:54 AM

If you:

- Go on a viral rant after being snubbed from the Rising Stars game in 2020 saying the “NBA can suck your dick.”

- Have the cops called on you for domestic abuse where you ended up arrested for fighting said cops.

-Bodycheck Crowder last night and ending up being ejected in an eventual loss.

Then you are Pelicans forward Jaxson Hayes and you’re a moron. 

superman

Sat, Apr 23, 2022 7:09 PM

So, is it just me or does Luka look fat? 

friendfromlowry

Sat, Apr 23, 2022 7:12 PM
posted by superman

So, is it just me or does Luka look fat? 

He’s always had conditioning issues. I was actually thinking he looks really slow - and that’s probably exacerbated by his injury - but can still get to the spot he wants for his shot. 

friendfromlowry

Sat, Apr 23, 2022 7:19 PM

Tough loss for Dallas. Could have won this and finished it off Monday at home. Now this feels like a seven game series. Dallas had no answer for Gobert on the boards. 

superman

Sat, Apr 23, 2022 9:47 PM

I can't believe this Nets- Celtics series. The Nets play with no urgency. 

superman

Sun, Apr 24, 2022 4:18 PM

I hope the Jokic brothers go into the Golden State locker room after the game.  The Warriors are fucking dirty pieces of shit.  

friendfromlowry

Sun, Apr 24, 2022 5:30 PM

Ben Simmons is such a vagina. He needs to be cut and go away already.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Apr 24, 2022 5:39 PM
posted by superman

I hope the Jokic brothers go into the Golden State locker room after the game.  The Warriors are fucking dirty pieces of shit.  

What happened?

superman

Sun, Apr 24, 2022 5:49 PM
posted by Ironman92

What happened?

They just play so dirty and chippy. Then they whine when anyone pushes back

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Apr 24, 2022 6:04 PM

Nothing about the 3 by Curry was a foul….he shot it floating to the side and just fell in coordinated fashion. Great skill, no foul. 

One of the main reasons I struggle to watch.

Be like a baseball hitter taking an elongated swing before contact and drawing contact with the catcher to get on base…..only worse because the shooter flailing doesn’t even get touched.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Apr 24, 2022 6:31 PM

Fuck off Golden State

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Apr 24, 2022 10:19 PM

Trae Young 9 points

Laley23

GOAT

Sun, Apr 24, 2022 11:18 PM

Trae Young and KD have had a bad 2 weeks for their image. KD running out of time to prove his all time status. Trae trying to be a villain and all nba type…but folding.

Laley23

GOAT

Sun, Apr 24, 2022 11:30 PM

Brandon Ingram is so awesome. 

Laley23

GOAT

Sun, Apr 24, 2022 11:51 PM
posted by Laley23

Brandon Ingram is so awesome. 

So is Herb Jones.

friendfromlowry

Mon, Apr 25, 2022 2:00 AM

So recapping the weekend and putting the next couple days into play:

Miami back at home up 3-1 on Tuesday, probably puts the series away. As Lalely said, Trae has had a miserable series. Jimmy Butler has been outstanding.

Boston win tomorrow at Brooklyn and be the only sweep of the playoffs. Idk why, I just could see Brooklyn winning and Kyrie going off. 

Chicago looks done. Milwaukee can finish them off at home on Wednesday. Milwaukee won games three and four - both in Chicago - by 30 and 24 points. Woof.

Philadelphia could finish off Toronto Monday night at home. Embiid has a torn thumb ligament that will require offseason surgery, but for now he's playing through it. Something to watch.

The west has gotten very interesting. 

Despite losing today, Golden State IMO has looked the best, in part because they remain healthy. Denver eeked one out today, and claim they think Golden State is beatable. I'm not convinced. Golden State can put them away at home Wednesday. 

Game 5 of Utah - Dallas Monday night in Dallas, series tied at two. I thought Dallas really let that one go the other day and might regret it. They have got some great performances out of players not named Doncic. 

Memphis and Minnesota has been a roller coaster. Ja Morant has looked very pedastrian the last two games. You know who hasn't and has been sneaky fun to watch? 30th overall pick Desmond Bane averaging 23 points on 44% 3pg through this series. That series, tied at 2, will resume Tuesday in Memphis.

New Orleans and Phoenix is crazy. Is New Orleans really going to pull this upset off? Series tied at two, goes back to Phoenix Tuesday night. Chris Paul had a miserable game tonight. A game seven of this series would be a lot of fun and I think we get it. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Apr 25, 2022 9:23 PM

These refs are fucking trash. Every call goes to the Nets. The foul out on Tatum was crazy.

The shit they call a foul is senseless.

Big monster whiny babies out there.

Boston was up 8….I would’ve left Tatum out longer. Oh well, hope Celtics win game 5 by 60