2019 NFL Regular Season Thread

Home Forums Sports

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 22, 2019 9:27 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

I've posed this on here before and asked other people but I don't know what the Steelers do at QB next season? Neither of these jokers on the roster right now are the answer and Ben might not be back right away and is trending down anyways. I think trading for Minkah was good on the reasoning of he's better than anyone they would have drafted in that spot but it won't matter without a QB. 

What would the Bengals need to give up their #1 spot?

Laley23

GOAT

Mon, Dec 23, 2019 11:32 AM
posted by friendfromlowry

I've posed this on here before and asked other people but I don't know what the Steelers do at QB next season? Neither of these jokers on the roster right now are the answer and Ben might not be back right away and is trending down anyways. I think trading for Minkah was good on the reasoning of he's better than anyone they would have drafted in that spot but it won't matter without a QB. 

No it was dumb. They could’ve gotten their QB, but won too much.

Automatik

Mon, Dec 23, 2019 11:40 AM

What QB?

If not Burrow, no other QB screams, lose and/or trade to move up for me.

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Dec 23, 2019 4:59 PM

Not sold on Herbert at all.

Laley23

GOAT

Mon, Dec 23, 2019 5:27 PM
posted by Automatik

What QB?

If not Burrow, no other QB screams, lose and/or trade to move up for me.

posted by Ironman92

Well, if Ben is coming back, why not take a chance on Tua? Also, there is sure to be a random that jumps up. And I also like Herbert a decent amount. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Dec 23, 2019 8:18 PM
posted by Laley23

posted by Ironman92

Well, if Ben is coming back, why not take a chance on Tua? Also, there is sure to be a random that jumps up. And I also like Herbert a decent amount. 

I don’t trust Ben to be real good, other guys are backup at best.....Tua, Herbert and others might be fine, might be great but Burrow is the best QB prospect I’ve seen since Andrew Luck

Laley23

GOAT

Mon, Dec 23, 2019 10:27 PM
posted by Ironman92

I don’t trust Ben to be real good, other guys are backup at best.....Tua, Herbert and others might be fine, might be great but Burrow is the best QB prospect I’ve seen since Andrew Luck

Sure...and that’s how you get your QB. Gotta draft high enough to take a chance on those tweener types. Probably ain’t gonna strike gold again. It’s gonna take a few QBs, like almost every other franchise has to do. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Dec 23, 2019 11:08 PM

Vikings just aren’t good enough to beat the big boys. The Bills of the NFC

thavoice

Wed, Dec 25, 2019 10:08 AM

I don't pay enough to clloege to know if tua is a legit NFL QB but the Steelers need to get their next franchise guy.  Rudy isn't it, Duck certainly isn't it and even if BR comes back we don't know how long he'll last.   I feel if he comes back healthy he will want to play for a full years as an FU to those who wrote him off and not allowing his injury to dictate when he leaves.

However, I get the suspicion he has no taken care of his body well enough and will see a quick downfall and body breaking down quickly

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Wed, Dec 25, 2019 11:30 AM
posted by thavoice

However, I get the suspicion he has no taken care of his body well enough and will see a quick downfall and body breaking down quickly

Minor details like how, as someone else put it, he currently looks like he ate Brett Keisel?

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 29, 2019 2:23 PM

Gonna be hard to try less than the Panthers lol

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sun, Dec 29, 2019 3:04 PM
posted by Ironman92

Gonna be hard to try less than the Panthers lol

Bills and Jets appear to be in this competition. Jets might win 3-0.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 29, 2019 3:16 PM

So Vikings are locked in the 6? Wish I had known that, would’ve picked teh bares

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 29, 2019 3:57 PM

Teh Dolphinz aren’t trying to win. They’ve tried all season and the Chiefs age the beneficiary.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 29, 2019 4:00 PM

Noo ok way should Gilmore win DPOY....got schooled in a must win today vs Devante Parker 8 receptions 137 years

T.J. Watt or Nick Bosa

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 29, 2019 4:28 PM

Titans....win and they are in (Houston locked in at 4 seed and sitting stars)

Steelers...win and Titans lose

Raiders....Steelers and Titans lose, Colts beat Jags, Raiders win at Denver

Winner travels to NE next weekend

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 29, 2019 4:41 PM

Titans losing, Steelers losing in a driving rain

Go Raiders!...and Colts I guess

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 29, 2019 4:54 PM

Help me out someone....I’m overlooking something 

Say Titans and Steelers both lose and Colts win

All would be 8-8....for simplicity let’s say Raiders lose to finish 7-9

Titans and Colts are same division....don’t they have to do a tie breaker in a 3 team WC tie with 2 being same division?

Colts/Titans ....split the head to head and Colts would be 4-2 in division and Titans 2-4....that’s the 2nd tie breaker and Colts would be the WC from the division and then tie breaker vs Steelers....Steelers won the head to head

What am I doing wrong? Thanks

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 29, 2019 5:01 PM
posted by Ironman92

Help me out someone....I’m overlooking something 

Say Titans and Steelers both lose and Colts win

All would be 8-8....for simplicity let’s say Raiders lose to finish 7-9

Titans and Colts are same division....don’t they have to do a tie breaker in a 3 team WC tie with 2 being same division?

Colts/Titans ....split the head to head and Colts would be 4-2 in division and Titans 2-4....that’s the 2nd tie breaker and Colts would be the WC from the division and then tie breaker vs Steelers....Steelers won the head to head

What am I doing wrong? Thanks

CBS reads OC...just confirmed I’m not nuts.

I hadn’t seen that scenario one time 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 29, 2019 6:11 PM

Things worse than the Steelers offense:

1. Ian Eagle and Dan Fouts commentary

2. The explanation of why Clemson receiver didn’t catch it

3. The potatoes my wife made for dinner

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 29, 2019 6:36 PM

Titans up 14....in the 4th

Looks like Tennessee @ NE

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 29, 2019 7:02 PM

So Eagle and Fouts are claiming that Harbaugh with game needed to win....Ravens up 9 with ball on their own 10 and 9 min left against a terrible offense that they’d do a fake punt.

Zero fucking no damn chance Harbaugh isn’t punting there 100% of the time....but in today’s game of zero meaning yeah sure.

Harbaugh has went for 4th and 3 or less once to midfield most of the season...yes

This is a TAD different

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 29, 2019 7:05 PM
posted by Ironman92

So Eagle and Fouts are claiming that Harbaugh with game needed to win....Ravens up 9 with ball on their own 10 and 9 min left against a terrible offense that they’d do a fake punt.

Zero fucking no damn chance Harbaugh isn’t punting there 100% of the time....but in today’s game of zero meaning yeah sure.

Harbaugh has went for 4th and 3 or less once to midfield most of the season...yes

This is a TAD different

And 10 min of life later Dan Fouts realizes its much easier for them to go for it being that everything has cheek clinched for them 

Laley23

GOAT

Sun, Dec 29, 2019 7:08 PM

Tennessee is going to beat the Pats.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 29, 2019 7:11 PM
posted by Laley23

Tennessee is going to beat the Pats.

If they can run they might. Henry just passed Chubb for rushing title. Tannehill can’t have more than 1 turnover though