justincredible

Honorable Admin

Mon, Nov 25, 2019 10:47 PM

Baltimore is unreal.

friendfromlowry

Mon, Nov 25, 2019 10:58 PM
posted by Ironman92

Dalton starting vs Jets? What a train wreck 

Saw a lot of people on Twitter predicting now they'd win 2-3 games and lose the top pick. Right, because Dalton was winning them so many games before. And what in the fuck is going on with AJ Green? I can't remember what thread it was before the season but when they initially predicted 6-8 weeks I said watch it turn into the entire season because Bengals medical staff. 

BR1986FB

Tue, Nov 26, 2019 7:34 AM
posted by friendfromlowry

Saw a lot of people on Twitter predicting now they'd win 2-3 games and lose the top pick. Right, because Dalton was winning them so many games before. And what in the fuck is going on with AJ Green? I can't remember what thread it was before the season but when they initially predicted 6-8 weeks I said watch it turn into the entire season because Bengals medical staff. 

Isn't Green a FA this off season? If so, probably wants no part of that train wreck and wants to hit FA healthy.

As far as Baltimore goes, unbelievable. I would like to see how Lamar responds if the Rats ever get down by 2 scores in the 4th quarter. I'm skeptical he can bring a team back with his arm but we may never get a chance to see it with how they're playing.

friendfromlowry

Tue, Nov 26, 2019 8:30 AM
posted by BR1986FB

Isn't Green a FA this off season? If so, probably wants no part of that train wreck and wants to hit FA healthy.

As far as Baltimore goes, unbelievable. I would like to see how Lamar responds if the Rats ever get down by 2 scores in the 4th quarter. I'm skeptical he can bring a team back with his arm but we may never get a chance to see it with how they're playing.

I’d tend to agree but everyone who follows the organization closely has always said AJ isn’t wired that way. That he just wants to play and doesn’t GAF about how unremarkably fucked up the Bengals are. Plus I think if he went out these last few games and caught some touchdowns and refreshed everyone’s memory about his ability it might help out his next contract. 

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Tue, Nov 26, 2019 10:57 AM
posted by friendfromlowry

I’d tend to agree but everyone who follows the organization closely has always said AJ isn’t wired that way. That he just wants to play and doesn’t GAF about how unremarkably fucked up the Bengals are. Plus I think if he went out these last few games and caught some touchdowns and refreshed everyone’s memory about his ability it might help out his next contract. 

I definitely agree with the last part. He's been out all year and doesn't exactly have the best injury history in terms of what someone would want when looking to break the bank for a top-end WR. So I'd think that every game he can be out there and contributing would help to some degree. I don't think he could afford to do the Jalen Ramsey "I'll have a different issue every week until my team gets the picture!" strategy, at least if he wants to go somewhere where he can win. I COULD see a brain-dead team like Washington do what Washington always does and give him a ton of money to never be healthy and/or not contribute much when around because that is par for the course when it comes to their big signings.

mhs95_06

Tue, Nov 26, 2019 11:11 PM
posted by Ironman92

So what’s going to happen to keep the Ravens/49ers from the Super Bowl? Key injuries?

Ravens center, injured Sunday night, put on IR today, could be the first thing to start a reversal that may keep them from the super bowl!

Ironman92

Administrator

Wed, Nov 27, 2019 10:54 AM
posted by mhs95_06

Ravens center, injured Sunday night, put on IR today, could be the first thing to start a reversal that may keep them from the super bowl!

Top pass rusher was hurt too I thought.

We’ll see how the 49ers defense does with them Sunday

bigdaddy2003

Wed, Nov 27, 2019 11:06 AM

Yanda would have been the worse lineman to lose, but I mean losing the center could hurt as well. 

As far as the pass rusher goes, I'm guessing you are referring to Judon. He got hurt early Monday night but played the rest of the game. 

BR1986FB

Wed, Nov 27, 2019 12:26 PM
posted by Ironman92

We’ll see how the 49ers defense does with them Sunday

Greg Roman's offense is the straw that's stirring the drink in this show. Eric Weddle said, after the game, that he had no idea where the ball was going. Meaning the play fakes were what were killing the Rams defense. Roman did this with Kaepernick in SF and actually made him look like an NFL QB for a short time. I'll be interested to see how Baltimore's offense functions once Roman gets a HC gig this offseason because he will get one.

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Nov 28, 2019 1:06 PM

Lol the Lions and Blough look unstoppable early on

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Nov 28, 2019 6:42 PM

Cowboys are pretty ordinary but shouldn’t be

Bills are going to be the 5 seed

BR1986FB

Thu, Nov 28, 2019 7:19 PM

Smdh....trash ass Cowboys getting owned by a mediocre Bills squad. Wouldn't shock me if old Jerry fires Garrett tonight after this debacle.

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Nov 28, 2019 7:55 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Smdh....trash ass Cowboys getting owned by a mediocre Bills squad. Wouldn't shock me if old Jerry fires Garrett tonight after this debacle.

Yeah, didn’t have Bills winning that at all. They have tough remaining schedule but will get to at least 10 wins....making Sunday’s Pitt/Cle game a bit more important

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Nov 28, 2019 10:08 PM

Bills are 9-3

9 wins vs teams that combine to be 26-77

Still not buying but they WILL be in the playoffs

Bengals, Redskins, Dolphins, Dolphins, Giants, Broncos, Jets, Cowboys, Titans

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Nov 28, 2019 10:15 PM

Cowboys wins vs (14-49-1) teams

Redskins, Giants, Giants, Dolphins, Lions, Eagles

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Nov 28, 2019 11:30 PM

So much for taking away the onside kick

Falcons kicker sucks a kicking through the uprights but dude is incredible at getting that perfect bounce

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Nov 28, 2019 11:35 PM

Cameron Jordan 4 sacks on Ryan and the Saints have clinched the NFC South

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Fri, Nov 29, 2019 12:20 PM
posted by Ironman92

Cowboys wins vs (14-49-1) teams

Redskins, Giants, Giants, Dolphins, Lions, Eagles

In other words, Dallas has become the next Matt Stafford/Detroit team. Cleans up against weak teams, shows they're paper tigers whenever anyone good steps on the field with them.

Ironman92

Administrator

Fri, Nov 29, 2019 1:20 PM
posted by Heretic

In other words, Dallas has become the next Matt Stafford/Detroit team. Cleans up against weak teams, shows they're paper tigers whenever anyone good steps on the field with them.

Dak 4 MVP!!!!!! Top 4 QB!!!

Ironman92

Administrator

Sat, Nov 30, 2019 10:11 AM

Gardens35

Sat, Nov 30, 2019 10:46 AM

Terrelle Pryor

Ironman92

Administrator

Sat, Nov 30, 2019 10:57 AM

Damn. Prayers to Terrelle

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 1, 2019 12:59 PM

Horse crap. Ravens vs 49ers is a 1:00 game smh

Why is that not prime time?

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 1, 2019 3:38 PM

Bengals getting them a win today. Sign Dalton to an extension and heck with Burrow

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 1, 2019 4:01 PM

So many people claiming Miami isn’t trying to win. Forgot to tell their players. Wentz is having a huge day with 3 TD passes and no interceptions and a must win game....but are trailing late