Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Nov 10, 2019 4:14 PM

Tennessee guy jumped early but not called and blocked game tying FG

Game over

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Nov 10, 2019 4:33 PM

Pouncey snaps it hard enough for a 30 yard FG and it goes for a Rams TD, next possession Pouncey tangles his feet pulling for RB and tackles him 🤦🏻‍♂️

then JuJu drops an easy 1st down catch

Typical great start ugh

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Nov 10, 2019 4:41 PM

C’mon refs he released ball at the 21 1/2 and it landed almost 2 yards backwards. It looked awkward and backwards at all angles live...how do you miss that?

Tomlin will finally win a challenge

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Sun, Nov 10, 2019 5:08 PM

That’s BS for the Rams. Can’t challenge it because it was a “turnover”, but the booth never reviewed it, so they lose a TO. Pretty sure McVay doesn’t throw the red flag if they stop the game to review it upstairs. 

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Sun, Nov 10, 2019 5:12 PM

Not that the play would have been changed by a review, just they lose a TO because the booth didn’t buzz down to check for the deflection. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Nov 10, 2019 5:49 PM
posted by wildcats20

That’s BS for the Rams. Can’t challenge it because it was a “turnover”, but the booth never reviewed it, so they lose a TO. Pretty sure McVay doesn’t throw the red flag if they stop the game to review it upstairs. 

And then after commercial break and time to research they have the rules expert explain it like everyone knew it lol

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Nov 10, 2019 6:02 PM

I disagree with the call that gave Pittsburgh 7

How does the ball go 7-8 yards forward if it’s in his hand? A defender knocking the arm the opposite direction could only knock ball loose and then maybe empty hand could knock it forward some.

I think it’s a bad call. His helmet hit his arm at back position but the top 12 inches of his arm still went forward with ball in his hands 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Nov 10, 2019 6:06 PM

Tomlin is bottom 10 coach in understanding the fucking clock

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Sun, Nov 10, 2019 7:18 PM

Is there a more worthless player in the league than Ryan Switzer? All I ever see him do is go fucking nowhere on returns and occasionally catch three-yard passes and crumple into a heap the second a defender lays one finger on him.

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Sun, Nov 10, 2019 7:32 PM

Cool, just heard Switzer won't be returning because he's banged up. Maybe he'll never return! EVER!

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Nov 10, 2019 7:40 PM
posted by Heretic

Cool, just heard Switzer won't be returning because he's banged up. Maybe he'll never return! EVER!

Slowest punt returner since the 1940’s

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Nov 10, 2019 7:41 PM

That safety gonna cost us this one. Fuck the NFC West stealing victories right out from underneath the Steelers. 49ers and Seahawks did.

This is not looking enjoyable 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Nov 10, 2019 7:50 PM

28 yd punt fml

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Nov 10, 2019 7:57 PM

Dear Dolphins, 

Thank You for Fitzpatrick.

Sincerely,

All Steelers fans

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Sun, Nov 10, 2019 7:58 PM

Minkah Fitzpatrick: Better than Jesus

BR1986FB

Sun, Nov 10, 2019 8:06 PM
posted by Ironman92

That safety gonna cost us this one. Fuck the NFC West stealing victories right out from underneath the Steelers. 49ers and Seahawks did.

This is not looking enjoyable 

Pittsburgh can thank the zebras for the home cookin' on that terrible fumble TD by Fitzpatrick and that no call pass interference in the end zone on that 4th & 10.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Nov 10, 2019 8:10 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Pittsburgh can thank the zebras for the home cookin' on that terrible fumble TD by Fitzpatrick and that no call pass interference in the end zone on that 4th & 10.

Ok

BRF

Sun, Nov 10, 2019 9:04 PM

How did the refs let that ^^^^^^^ happen?

Set the ball where you want it and then ref runs in, sets it, and then, hell yeah....let’s go!

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Nov 10, 2019 9:22 PM
posted by BRF

How did the refs let that ^^^^^^^ happen?

Set the ball where you want it and then ref runs in, sets it, and then, hell yeah....let’s go!

I don’t know. It’s going down hill in every sport it seems.

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Nov 11, 2019 1:06 PM
posted by Heretic

Is there a more worthless player in the league than Ryan Switzer? All I ever see him do is go fucking nowhere on returns and occasionally catch three-yard passes and crumple into a heap the second a defender lays one finger on him.

Switzer has fielded 19 punts, Johnson has fielded 4

Johnson has more punt return yards

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Mon, Nov 11, 2019 2:05 PM
posted by Ironman92

Switzer has fielded 19 punts, Johnson has fielded 4

Johnson has more punt return yards

I noticed that due to Switzer being hurt, Johnson was in on the next punt return. And guess what? The guy who goes forward instead of sideways AND who has an actual, tangible degree of elusiveness was able to give the team a respectable return!

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Nov 11, 2019 6:57 PM
posted by Heretic

I noticed that due to Switzer being hurt, Johnson was in on the next punt return. And guess what? The guy who goes forward instead of sideways AND who has an actual, tangible degree of elusiveness was able to give the team a respectable return!

Now watch him fumble 3x vs Browns

BRF

Mon, Nov 11, 2019 7:30 PM
posted by Ironman92

Now watch him fumble 3x vs Browns

Gladly! 😁

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Nov 11, 2019 8:09 PM
posted by BRF

Gladly! 😁

But catch 4 TD passes