2019 NFL Regular Season Thread

Home Forums Sports

mhs95_06

Mon, Nov 11, 2019 9:38 PM

The SF player had not completely wrested the ball away before the ball crossed the plane.  Shouldn't that be a TD for Seattle?

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Nov 11, 2019 10:08 PM
posted by mhs95_06

The SF player had not completely wrested the ball away before the ball crossed the plane.  Shouldn't that be a TD for Seattle?

Looked like he had it by the 1/2 yard line

BRF

Mon, Nov 11, 2019 11:14 PM
posted by Ironman92

But catch 4 TD passes

Not gladly. 😀

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Nov 11, 2019 11:16 PM

Quite the game

Josh Gordon with a huge 1st down

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Nov 11, 2019 11:28 PM

Seahawks dropping game ending interceptions....will it cost them. Garrapolo hasn’t looked good

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Nov 11, 2019 11:31 PM

This game deserves OT but my lord how did Seattle drop those two interceptions?

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Nov 11, 2019 11:40 PM

In the grasp was crap on Wilson making it 3rd and 16 instead of 3rd and 5.....then next play he makes more magic to pick it up

He’s your MVP right now regardless of who wins this

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Nov 11, 2019 11:43 PM

Lol an unintentional jinx to Wilson

BR1986FB

Wed, Nov 13, 2019 9:26 PM

So the NFL has set up some kind of tryout/Pro Day for Kaepernick this Saturday.

Interesting as I believe they usually do these things during the week. I'd think most pro scouts would be in places like LSU/Alabama (last week) versus checking out a QB who hasn't played in 3 years.

Guess the league is fed up with hearing 'Colin would be a better backup than Brian Hoyer" every time a backup QB comes in. Also looks like the league is calling CK's bluff on his "I've been training/throwing 5+ times a week" claim. Either he still has some skills (except accuracy & reading a defense) or they will see it on Saturday.

The only team I could see him fitting on would be the Ravens because their OC, Greg Roman, got something out of him in SF.

Gardens35

Fri, Nov 15, 2019 1:15 AM

The WTF LOL as follows:

Hue Jackson is in charge of Kaepernick's workout.

friendfromlowry

Sat, Nov 16, 2019 4:29 PM

Imagine having nothing better to do on a Saturday than show up where Kaepernick is practicing to protest him. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sat, Nov 16, 2019 5:07 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

Imagine having nothing better to do on a Saturday than show up where Kaepernick is practicing to protest him. 

Man there are a lot of people out there that just live to disagree with opinions of others.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sat, Nov 16, 2019 9:05 PM

Tweet by Mack Wilson not of great taste

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sun, Nov 17, 2019 7:10 AM
posted by friendfromlowry

Imagine Kap actually wanting to play vs. just being in the news and blowing up the whole thing. Drama queen.

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Sun, Nov 17, 2019 9:17 AM
posted by iclfan2

Imagine Kap actually wanting to play vs. just being in the news and blowing up the whole thing. Drama queen.

Did I read it right, where he didn't even show up to the event the NFL arranged for him?

Laley23

GOAT

Sun, Nov 17, 2019 10:56 AM
posted by ernest_t_bass

Did I read it right, where he didn't even show up to the event the NFL arranged for him?

He ended up holding his own. Lots of legal issues in both sides that couldn’t be worked out, so he and his agent just moved it to a new location. Asked my dad, who read over the contracts (at least what’s been posted) and he said “of course it got moved. No way would an agent let a player participate in something with that language” 

This is not a big deal, but people are making it one.

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Sun, Nov 17, 2019 11:10 AM

NFL didn’t want any media there and no recording to be done. 

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Sun, Nov 17, 2019 11:39 AM
posted by Laley23

He ended up holding his own. Lots of legal issues in both sides that couldn’t be worked out, so he and his agent just moved it to a new location. Asked my dad, who read over the contracts (at least what’s been posted) and he said “of course it got moved. No way would an agent let a player participate in something with that language” 

This is not a big deal, but people are making it one.

Gotcha.  So the NFL are the idiot party here, not Kap.

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sun, Nov 17, 2019 2:19 PM
posted by ernest_t_bass

Gotcha.  So the NFL are the idiot party here, not Kap.

Not exactly. It was a publicity stunt. He knew what the waiver was and waited until 30 minutes prior to the workout to change it. Had 25 teams lined up to watch which turned into only 8 when he moved. Wore a Kunta Kinte shirt (as if he’s a slave) and then called out the owners afterwards. Not actions someone who really wants to play would do. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Nov 17, 2019 8:01 PM

Either Baltimore is peaking too early or everyone else is playing for second

BR1986FB

Sun, Nov 17, 2019 8:17 PM
posted by Ironman92

Either Baltimore is peaking too early or everyone else is playing for second

Still trying to figure out how the Browns crushed them, with the way they are currently playing. Looks like a lot of people, myself included, may have been dead wrong about Lamar. The thing that sucks is that he's a Rat but it's hard to root against him. Very humble and proving naysayers wrong.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Nov 17, 2019 8:58 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Still trying to figure out how the Browns crushed them, with the way they are currently playing. Looks like a lot of people, myself included, may have been dead wrong about Lamar. The thing that sucks is that he's a Rat but it's hard to root against him. Very humble and proving naysayers wrong.

I mean I’ve always hated them...but they are having a blast and fun to watch. Lamar is so much stronger it seems. It’s ridiculous what he’s doing. He’s looking like the college version of Mike Vick.

I don’t know how long he’ll be great, but I never thought he’d be close to great.

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Nov 18, 2019 8:53 PM

I wanna watch this MNF game but am tired and Booger needs to stfu

Sounds like Buddy Love 🤦🏻‍♂️

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Nov 18, 2019 11:24 PM

Does Rivers have enough left in him for his 4th pick?