2019 NFL Regular Season Thread

Home Forums Sports

mhs95_06

Sun, Nov 3, 2019 10:49 PM
posted by Ironman92

Justin Tucker just missed an extra point!

Hit it solid, but pulled it a bit and it didn't fade back like his kicks do typically.  Just like my drives, usually fade into the fairway, but pulling it a bit can tend to make it not fade.  Very clear rule on how to judge whether a kick should be called good if it is higher than the uprights -- "whole ball must pass inside of the outside edge of the upright".  Pats trail by 10 with 14+ minutes left, then Brady throws up an informal hail Mary that is picked.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Nov 3, 2019 10:50 PM

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Nov 3, 2019 11:08 PM

Orlando Brown seals the Ravens win lol....in other news Lamar Jackson is now 3 inches taller 

Goid call BR

BR1986FB

Mon, Nov 4, 2019 9:20 AM
posted by Ironman92

Orlando Brown seals the Ravens win lol....in other news Lamar Jackson is now 3 inches taller 

Goid call BR

I think the Patriots are good but I just don't think they are THAT good. If the Browns weren't a total clusterf#ck and turned the ball over on 3 straight downs I think they could've gone toe to toe with them. I have a feeling last night could be a preview of the AFC Championship game.

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Mon, Nov 4, 2019 9:25 AM
posted by BR1986FB

I think the Patriots are good but I just don't think they are THAT good. If the Browns weren't a total clusterf#ck and turned the ball over on 3 straight downs I think they could've gone toe to toe with them. I have a feeling last night could be a preview of the AFC Championship game.

Like I said before, I think they’re really good, especially the defense. But they haven’t played a team that is any good. It definitely showed last night. Still think they are the class of the AFC, but it’s not as big of a gap as everyone wants to make it out to be. 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Mon, Nov 4, 2019 10:04 AM

I don't think the Pats represent the AFC in the Super Bowl, but I probably wouldn't put money on that prediction. Outside of Buffalo, they haven't beat a team with more than 4 wins. And outside of those two wins, their remaining 5 wins were against teams with a combined 7 wins. That doesn't mean they aren't good, but their "historic" start is a little misleading. 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Mon, Nov 4, 2019 10:05 AM

The Jets are the worst team in the NFL. I think the Bengals beat them in December.

BR1986FB

Mon, Nov 4, 2019 10:34 AM
posted by justincredible

The Jets are the worst team in the NFL. I think the Bengals beat them in December.

TBH, if the Jets had Darnold when they played the Browns it wouldn't have shocked me if the Jets won.

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Nov 4, 2019 10:48 AM
posted by justincredible

Maybe, but have to earn it by losing to the Jets....Jets have a good win

Bengals, Jets, Dolphins, Redskins, Falcons....terrible

Giants and a couple others aren’t far off

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Mon, Nov 4, 2019 10:57 AM

My top 5 of the 2020 draft prediction:

1. Bengals
2. Jets
3. Redskins
4. Dolphins
5. Falcons

Assuming this is the order, predict the picks...

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Nov 4, 2019 11:05 AM
posted by justincredible

My top 5 of the 2020 draft prediction:

1. Bengals
2. Jets
3. Redskins
4. Dolphins
5. Falcons

Assuming this is the order, predict the picks...

1. Tua 

2. Best Oline

3. Chase Young

4.Jerry Juedy

5. Joe Burrow

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Mon, Nov 4, 2019 11:27 AM
posted by Ironman92

1. Tua 

2. Best Oline

3. Chase Young

4.Jerry Juedy

5. Joe Burrow

Laley23

GOAT

Mon, Nov 4, 2019 12:35 PM
posted by justincredible

I just learned that this is Robert Redford a few days ago and my mind is still fucked because of it.

BRF

Mon, Nov 4, 2019 1:04 PM
posted by Laley23

I just learned that this is Robert Redford a few days ago and my mind is still fucked because of it.

Jeremiah Johnson, young man. 😀

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Mon, Nov 4, 2019 1:42 PM

You mean it's not Zach Galifianakis?

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Mon, Nov 4, 2019 1:45 PM
posted by justincredible

You mean it's not Zach Galifianakis?

My thoughts exactly. 

friendfromlowry

Mon, Nov 4, 2019 3:34 PM
posted by Ironman92

1. Defensive back from SEC school who gets hurt in training camp and misses first half of the season 

2. Best Oline

3. Chase Young

4.Jerry Juedy

5. Joe Burrow

FIFY.

Automatik

Thu, Nov 7, 2019 12:53 PM

It's like spell/grammar check doesn't exist for this idiot. 

BR1986FB

Thu, Nov 7, 2019 1:07 PM
posted by Ironman92

Welp, that ought to do it

https://twitter.com/ab84/status/1192486783872884739?s=21

Crazy plus diva plus CTE is a bad mix

The crazy could be due to the CTE. That's been my theory ever since he's gone batshit after he got Burfict'd.

Automatik

Thu, Nov 7, 2019 2:18 PM

I'm not really buying the CTE stuff with AB. I think he was always batshit and Pittsburgh just contained it the best they could.

BR1986FB

Thu, Nov 7, 2019 3:03 PM

^^^that part is possible

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Thu, Nov 7, 2019 4:54 PM
posted by Ironman92

Welp, that ought to do it

https://twitter.com/ab84/status/1192486783872884739?s=21

Crazy plus diva plus CTE is a bad mix

Anyone have a screen grab? The tweet no longer exists.

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Nov 7, 2019 5:16 PM
posted by BR1986FB

The crazy could be due to the CTE. That's been my theory ever since he's gone batshit after he got Burfict'd.

Let’s not forget his impromptu karate kick to Browns punter on a punt return early in his career ....he at least had some crazy in him