friendfromlowry

Wed, Oct 3, 2018 8:25 AM
posted by justincredible

I can't figure out who it is.

Said/Salto? 

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Wed, Oct 3, 2018 8:25 AM

Considering said has a pathetic record of creating multiple usernames, because this site is his life, my bet is on it being him. 

SportsAndLady

Wed, Oct 3, 2018 9:14 AM

He just posted on one of his accounts the other day. My guess it’s him. 

friendfromlowry

Wed, Oct 3, 2018 9:41 AM

I'll give him until the end of the week before he's posting like_that's name and address. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Wed, Oct 3, 2018 3:11 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

I'll give him until the end of the week before he's posting like_that's name and address. 

He won’t be around that long

BR1986FB

Thu, Oct 4, 2018 6:06 PM

Heard a ridiculous stat today which shows the direction the league has gone. There have been nine 5000 yard passing seasons by a QB (5 of them by Drew Brees) in NFL history. I doubt it happens but there are 8 (Deshaun Watson is just shy of 9) QB's on pace for 5000 yards this season and 17 on pace for 4000.

Automatik

Thu, Oct 4, 2018 7:39 PM

And four on pace to break Peyton's single season record. Goff, Cousins, Roethlisberger, Carr.

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Fri, Oct 5, 2018 1:22 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Heard a ridiculous stat today which shows the direction the league has gone. There have been nine 5000 yard passing seasons by a QB (5 of them by Drew Brees) in NFL history. I doubt it happens but there are 8 (Deshaun Watson is just shy of 9) QB's on pace for 5000 yards this season and 17 on pace for 4000.

And I read that (can't remember the number) there are a LOT of QBs whose QB rating this year is higher than Joe Montana's career number. The combination of feature backs being downgraded from how essential they used to be along with how defenders get flagged for everything has turned every remotely competent quarterback into an insanely efficient and productive machine.

BR1986FB

Sat, Oct 6, 2018 11:48 AM
posted by Heretic

And I read that (can't remember the number) there are a LOT of QBs whose QB rating this year is higher than Joe Montana's career number. The combination of feature backs being downgraded from how essential they used to be along with how defenders get flagged for everything has turned every remotely competent quarterback into an insanely efficient and productive machine.

Remember when fierce linebackers used to be the talk of the NFL? Now, on the defensive side of the ball it's either pass rushers (which it usually has been also) and DB's because those are the guys on that side of the ball being focused on in the passing game.

Classyposter58

Sat, Oct 6, 2018 1:32 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Remember when fierce linebackers used to be the talk of the NFL? Now, on the defensive side of the ball it's either pass rushers (which it usually has been also) and DB's because those are the guys on that side of the ball being focused on in the passing game.

It sucks. No way should the college version of football be more physical than the NFL yet here we are. Maybe if they didn’t fuck with the rules so much to encourage passing 40-50 times a game then you wouldn’t have to protect quarterbacks as much as they do. Harder to get hurt when you’re only throwing 25-30 passes as a 50/50 game plan leads to slowing the pass rush a bit

SportsAndLady

Sat, Oct 6, 2018 2:16 PM
posted by Classyposter58

It sucks. No way should the college version of football be more physical than the NFL yet here we are. Maybe if they didn’t fuck with the rules so much to encourage passing 40-50 times a game then you wouldn’t have to protect quarterbacks as much as they do. Harder to get hurt when you’re only throwing 25-30 passes as a 50/50 game plan leads to slowing the pass rush a bit

Derp

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sun, Oct 7, 2018 1:42 PM

Crowell just busted a 77-yard TD run against the Broncos.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sun, Oct 7, 2018 1:55 PM

Jets have 2 TDs today, the 77-yard run and a 76-yard bomb from Darnold to Robby Anderson.

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Sun, Oct 7, 2018 1:56 PM
posted by justincredible

Jets have 2 TDs today, the 77-yard run and a 76-yard bomb from Darnold to Robby Anderson.

Broncos D is 🤮

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Sun, Oct 7, 2018 1:57 PM

But, Robbie Anderson is crazy fast. Good throw by Darnold. 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sun, Oct 7, 2018 2:28 PM

Darnold to Anderson again. Beautiful.

friendfromlowry

Sun, Oct 7, 2018 3:42 PM

Atlanta, your defense. Woof. 

friendfromlowry

Sun, Oct 7, 2018 3:46 PM

Bengals, your defense.  :-) 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sun, Oct 7, 2018 3:48 PM

Crowell has 219 rushing yards on 15 carries. Sets a Jets record for rushing yards in a game. Powell also has 102 yards on 16 carries. LOL Broncos.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sun, Oct 7, 2018 3:51 PM

And Terrell Pryor makes an outstanding TD grab. Good day for ex-Browns in New York.

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Sun, Oct 7, 2018 3:53 PM

What a comeback by the Bengals. 

friendfromlowry

Sun, Oct 7, 2018 4:15 PM

Mason Crosby has missed all four of his field goal attempts today and an XP attempt. Unbelieable. 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sun, Oct 7, 2018 4:17 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

Mason Crosby has missed all four of his field goal attempts today and an XP attempt. Unbelieable. 

Woof.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sun, Oct 7, 2018 4:25 PM

Gano kicks a 63-yarder to beat the Giants.