Fitzpatrick sucks. 

friendfromlowry

Mon, Sep 24, 2018 9:37 PM

“Jameis comes back tomorrow I better choke big time”

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Sep 24, 2018 10:05 PM

Good to see QB pressure....not good to see 5? Roughing the QB

Ben maybe already started it but QB’s might start looking like James Harden flopping and selling shit to the refs. On the defensive side the one play over the middle the safety for Pittsburgh let up and hit TE and TE didn’t go down because safety let up.....tough on all defenders.

Props to Gerald McCoy...I didn’t think it was roughing but he was mic’d and as he hits Ben after the pass he says my bad Ben as he hits I’m lol.

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Sep 24, 2018 10:18 PM

And another result of this not being able to hit....got down him morons.

Huge lead but Steelers simply cannot win a game without high end tension late....and this season they haven’t even won while doing it.

Sensabsugh is as bad of a CB as I have seen for Pittsburgh in a long time....and that’s sayin a lot

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Sep 24, 2018 11:37 PM

Only 3 undefeated teams and 3 winless teams

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, Sep 25, 2018 8:16 PM

Is this strange? I don’t know how the drug tests work throughout the league.

Also COA (or anyone familiar with the individual game rankings)....could you look up how Sensabaugh did for the Steelers? My eyes told me to be fucking pissed off but I watch the ball and also whatevs the camera shows. Just wondering. Thanks

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Tue, Sep 25, 2018 8:18 PM
posted by Ironman92

Is this strange? I don’t know how the drug tests work throughout the league.

Also COA (or anyone familiar with the individual game rankings)....could you look up how Sensabaugh did for the Steelers? My eyes told me to be fucking pissed off but I watch the ball and also whatevs the camera shows. Just wondering. Thanks

Is what strange?

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, Sep 25, 2018 8:28 PM
posted by wildcats20

Is what strange?

BR1986FB

Tue, Sep 25, 2018 8:31 PM

Not strange considering Haden's probably in the program with a previous positive test for Adderall.

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, Sep 25, 2018 9:15 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Not strange considering Haden's probably in the program with a previous positive test for Adderall.

I’m just not familiar how long stuff stays in your system and why not just wait until the morning.

BR1986FB

Wed, Sep 26, 2018 7:58 AM
posted by Ironman92

I’m just not familiar how long stuff stays in your system and why not just wait until the morning.

Maybe they figured, or got a tip (doubt a teammate would throw him under the bus) that they were partying after a win on the plane?

Ironman92

Administrator

Wed, Sep 26, 2018 10:52 AM
posted by BR1986FB

Maybe they figured, or got a tip (doubt a teammate would throw him under the bus) that they were partying after a win on the plane?

I guess Haden is doing good as I seriously forget he is on the team as he rarely ever gets mentioned, so he’s covering his guy and teams are attacking others and Sensabaugh gets mentioned 25x a game and it’s rarely a good thing

vball10set

paying it forward

Wed, Sep 26, 2018 12:29 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Is everyone who has ever been associated with this team, besides Villanueva, a piece of shit? 

yes

BR1986FB

Wed, Sep 26, 2018 12:59 PM
posted by Ironman92

And Villanueva is greatly overrated at his position. IMO he’s the weak link on their line. Good dude though.

I respect our vets, regardless of their team. I had his back when he came out for the Anthem and Tomlin had the rest of the players stay in.

Laley23

GOAT

Thu, Sep 27, 2018 9:56 PM

Rams - Chiefs is the Super Bowl America needs. 

Mulva

Thu, Sep 27, 2018 10:12 PM

Goff’s development has been pretty amazing

SportsAndLady

Thu, Sep 27, 2018 10:23 PM

Had Goff on my bench behind Jimmy G in fantasy. Glad I had to start him tonight..

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Sep 27, 2018 10:46 PM

Damn, best pass I’ve seen all year on that seam route

Laley23

GOAT

Fri, Sep 28, 2018 12:19 AM
posted by Ironman92

Damn, best pass I’ve seen all year on that seam route

Crazy. But I still like Mahomes on the scramble play.

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Fri, Sep 28, 2018 4:40 AM
posted by SportsAndLady

Had Goff on my bench behind Jimmy G in fantasy. Glad I had to start him tonight..

In one of my leagues I have Brees and Goff. I always start Brees, hopefully I didn’t make a mistake last night. 

BR1986FB

Fri, Sep 28, 2018 7:32 AM

And what didn't we see last night? A bunch of stupid roughing the passer calls. League met and discussed this. I expect a significant decrease in these calls going forward.

Oh, and Sean McVey is such a good HC. The fact that he exploited Minny's defense 3 different times for TD's by putting a speedy receiver one on one against a 6'5" 260 lb LB is just being aware of your surroundings.

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Fri, Sep 28, 2018 10:18 AM
posted by BR1986FB

And what didn't we see last night? A bunch of stupid roughing the passer calls. League met and discussed this. I expect a significant decrease in these calls going forward.

Oh, and Sean McVey is such a good HC. The fact that he exploited Minny's defense 3 different times for TD's by putting a speedy receiver one on one against a 6'5" 260 lb LB is just being aware of your surroundings.

He is legit.  Meanwhile, the Browns have 2 win Hue, which they hired as a classic recycled head coach hire.   I respect the Rams for going outside the box and it is paying off pretty damn well.   It's early but the NFC looks like it will be going thru the Rams. 

BR1986FB

Fri, Sep 28, 2018 10:23 AM
posted by like_that

He is legit.  Meanwhile, the Browns have 2 win Hue, which they hired as a classic recycled head coach hire.   I respect the Rams for going outside the box and it is paying off pretty damn well.   It's early but the NFC looks like it will be going thru the Rams. 

If I'm an owner & GM, going forward, looking to hire a HC, I'm looking for a younger guy (offensive minded) who has come up through the college ranks and has also coached at the pro level. Someone who can relate to these guys coming out of the draft, who can adapt to a QB from a college/spread system. As you mentioned, with the recycled head coach, most of these established guys are set in their ways and have the "my way or the highway" mindset versus being adaptable to the QB's skill set. Someone like Pat Schurmur would probably ruin Mayfield.