Tyreke Hill with some serious Jets

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Oct 14, 2018 11:28 PM

First 43-40 final in NFL history

friendfromlowry

Mon, Oct 15, 2018 7:30 AM
posted by Ironman92

They just went over the top to get into FG range on previous play...maybe not play 10 yards off Brown on end and everyone else up for a run play.

You are fine I guess with Pittsburgh scoring or at worst on 3 inch line but instead ref spots it on the 1...those 4 points didn’t matter I guess. Burfict 2 blows to the head of Steelers players on same drive, neither called. Good thing Joe Haden can’t catch.

Bengals defense on that final play was idiotic. Zero players back, brilliant. We’re in FG range too but that’s not important either. Bengals lose 15 out of 20 at home to Pittsburgh but always the refs fault. Boo freaking hoo.

I tend to agree with you actually. About 90% of the feedback on Twitter was complaining about the noncall. Whether or not it should have been called (and I think it should have) doesn't change that it's a loss. No one cares if Cincinnati was screwed or not. 

Dre Kirkpatrick (Bengals CB) was interviewed after the game saying how they still believe they're the better team, which I think I heard the same comment in 2017, 2016, etc. If you were the better team Dre, you'd frequently win. Same old junk after these games of blaming the refs, still thinking they're the better team. 

superman

Mon, Oct 15, 2018 8:01 AM
posted by Ironman92

They just went over the top to get into FG range on previous play...maybe not play 10 yards off Brown on end and everyone else up for a run play.

You are fine I guess with Pittsburgh scoring or at worst on 3 inch line but instead ref spots it on the 1...those 4 points didn’t matter I guess. Burfict 2 blows to the head of Steelers players on same drive, neither called. Good thing Joe Haden can’t catch.

Bengals defense on that final play was idiotic. Zero players back, brilliant. We’re in FG range too but that’s not important either. Bengals lose 15 out of 20 at home to Pittsburgh but always the refs fault. Boo freaking hoo.

Conner was down at the one.  It was pretty clear to anyone who was not a Steeler's or Dan Fouts.  

Also, are you seriously trying to claim that was not offensive pass interference?  

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Oct 15, 2018 9:53 AM
posted by superman

Conner was down at the one.  It was pretty clear to anyone who was not a Steeler's or Dan Fouts.  

Also, are you seriously trying to claim that was not offensive pass interference?  

You saying Conner was down at the one really just shows you’re too biased at argue with.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/should-antonio-browns-game-winning-td-vs-bengals-been-flagged-the-nfl-weighs-in/

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Mon, Oct 15, 2018 10:35 AM
posted by Ironman92

You saying Conner was down at the one really just shows you’re too biased at argue with.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/should-antonio-browns-game-winning-td-vs-bengals-been-flagged-the-nfl-weighs-in/

Ah, so the words in that link say that play was either (1) a no-call because the defender instigated contact or (2) one of those really close ones where a person could say "maybe/maybe not" AND this stuff I'm seeing contrary to that is basically Bengal fans being upset because their team lost to Pittsburgh like usual. Again.

No shock.

SportsAndLady

Mon, Oct 15, 2018 10:52 AM
posted by Ironman92

Nothing to do with this argument, but holy shit cbssports is a terrible website. I just spent a min and a half trying to read the fucking article and didn’t get more than two sentences in because of pop ups and ads and just an overall terrible browsing setup. 

Fuck. That annoyed me way more than it should have

superman

Mon, Oct 15, 2018 11:42 AM
posted by Ironman92

You really believe the NFL is being honest about the NFL's screw up?  Come on man, you are smarter than that.  

I believe the Bengals still would have lost the game but to say that the pick should have been a no call is Classy level stupidity. 

vball10set

paying it forward

Mon, Oct 15, 2018 12:09 PM
posted by superman

You really believe the NFL is being honest about the NFL's screw up?  Come on man, your smarter than that.  

*you're

TrollerCoaster

Mon, Oct 15, 2018 12:51 PM

Wearing pink again to look like cucks.

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Oct 15, 2018 12:53 PM
posted by superman

You really believe the NFL is being honest about the NFL's screw up?  Come on man, you are smarter than that.  

I believe the Bengals still would have lost the game but to say that the pick should have been a no call is Classy level stupidity. 

Yeah, I suppose they are probably just lying to side with the Steelers even though they review stuff and admit incorrect calls throughout the season. I believe they’ve admitted to assing up some Browns’ calls this season and one I think was in Pittsburgh game....why wouldn’t they say their calls against Cleveland were correct against the Steelers? The NFL I guess needs to be consistent in their making sure the Steelers beat teams.

superman

Mon, Oct 15, 2018 1:55 PM
posted by Ironman92

Yeah, I suppose they are probably just lying to side with the Steelers even though they review stuff and admit incorrect calls throughout the season. I believe they’ve admitted to assing up some Browns’ calls this season and one I think was in Pittsburgh game....why wouldn’t they say their calls against Cleveland were correct against the Steelers? The NFL I guess needs to be consistent in their making sure the Steelers beat teams.

Really?  The NFL tries to justify bad calls all the time.  It was a bad call.  Man up and admit it. 

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Mon, Oct 15, 2018 4:25 PM

Yeah! Why trust the NFL to admit mistakes when you can just trust the upset, biased Bengals fan to set things straight!!!!

Automatik

Mon, Oct 15, 2018 9:33 PM

I love Monday sour grapes.

SportsAndLady

Mon, Oct 15, 2018 11:22 PM

This Tessitore announcer is one of the worst announcers I've ever heard...TERRIBLE

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Oct 15, 2018 11:25 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

This Tessitore announcer is one of the worst announcers I've ever heard...TERRIBLE

He’s ruining an elite Rodgers performance

SportsAndLady

Mon, Oct 15, 2018 11:26 PM
posted by Ironman92

He’s ruining an elite Rodgers performance

He screams on every play. He makes everything so dramatic. Not everything is mega-drama, Tess. STFU and calm the hell down.

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, Oct 16, 2018 6:11 AM
posted by SportsAndLady

He screams on every play. He makes everything so dramatic. Not everything is mega-drama, Tess. STFU and calm the hell down.

He’s going for the Gus

SportsAndLady

Thu, Oct 18, 2018 9:52 PM

Cards are trash

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Fri, Oct 19, 2018 8:58 AM

I remember hearing a lot of talk about how Rosen was the most "Pro-ready" QB in the draft. He can certainly be better, but I'm really happy the Jets took Darnold.

Iliketurtles

Sun, Oct 21, 2018 9:56 AM

The London games typically arent that great but I love just waking up and there being football on already.

Mulva

Sun, Oct 21, 2018 7:14 PM

Ravens lose because of a missed XP by Tucker? That seems wrong.