2018 NFL Season Chatter

Home Forums Sports

BR1986FB

Wed, Oct 10, 2018 7:33 AM
posted by Laley23

Or...is he exactly the opposite? Giants should’ve moved on from Eli long ago, and word is the players were looking at him as their leader and guy they rally behind to say something about the offense. So, he did, knowing the backlash it would cause.

I think he was pretty pissed when they took Barkley over the franchise QB at #2 knowing that Eli is trash.

Crimson streak

Wed, Oct 10, 2018 9:20 AM
posted by SportsAndLady

Pretty sure he was just saying that to help convince NYG to give him that contract. 

Eh I dk about that. Landry is his best friend and wants to play with him. And he was working out with Landry, Njoku, baker and duke in the offseason which I thought was kind of odd. 

SportsAndLady

Wed, Oct 10, 2018 10:01 AM
posted by Crimson streak

Eh I dk about that. Landry is his best friend and wants to play with him. And he was working out with Landry, Njoku, baker and duke in the offseason which I thought was kind of odd. 

Players work out with players on other teams lol 

BR1986FB

Wed, Oct 10, 2018 10:12 AM

Regardless of OBJ's actions, it sure is fun listening to old Pat Schurmur stumble all over his comments in the press conference after OBJ's comments....lol

Crimson streak

Wed, Oct 10, 2018 12:16 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

Players work out with players on other teams lol 

Normally I agree with that but when it’s all browns players like 8-9 of them and then OBJ lol it was just strange to see 

mhs95_06

Thu, Oct 11, 2018 10:08 PM

Barkley two tremendous plays in the first half, an unbelievable 9 yd run and a 50+ yd run with a short pass which both showcased his tremendous elusiveness.

Laley23

GOAT

Thu, Oct 11, 2018 10:27 PM

Eli is so washed. Browns should trade Tyrod to the Giants.

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Oct 11, 2018 11:02 PM

Giants are a hot mess

BR1986FB

Fri, Oct 12, 2018 6:55 AM

So glad the Browns didn't take Barkley over Mayfield. The dumbass Giants have taken away two years of the prime of his career. Great player but they should've taken Darnold.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Fri, Oct 12, 2018 9:00 AM

The Giants absolutely f-ed up that pick, and I thank the gods they did. 

BR1986FB

Fri, Oct 12, 2018 9:10 AM

They've essentially screwed Barkley out of two of his prime playing years. This year, he'll be the offensive centerpiece for a very crappy team and next year, they will likely draft Eli's replacement, start him from the beginning, and Barkley will be the "safety blanket" for the rookie QB, carrying the load. By year 3 they might be decent but Barkley will have some tread on those tires.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Oct 14, 2018 1:42 PM

2nd and 10....Bengals deep in Pittsburgh territory and Dalton throws a ball right to a Steelers DB and he of course drops the ball you’d expect a 5th grader to catch....then of course Bengals receivers make two really good catches to gain first down and then score. Steelers recovers matching and dropping balls at their chest.

Oh well.

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Sun, Oct 14, 2018 2:23 PM

And now it's 14-7.

friendfromlowry

Sun, Oct 14, 2018 3:51 PM

Nathan Peterman strikes again 

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Sun, Oct 14, 2018 4:04 PM

Yeah, suck it Bengals!

Automatik

Sun, Oct 14, 2018 4:11 PM

JOY!!

friendfromlowry

Sun, Oct 14, 2018 4:20 PM

Miami just fumbled on Chicago's one yard line in overtime. Bears recover. 

SportsAndLady

Sun, Oct 14, 2018 4:23 PM

This bears dolphins game is one of the craziest games I’ve ever watched. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Oct 14, 2018 5:33 PM

This season is kinda crazy so far. Might have to start some confidence point Pickems in the upcoming weeks.

SportsAndLady

Sun, Oct 14, 2018 5:37 PM

Somehow Steelers once again get away with an illegal play. Such an obvious pick play, I have no idea how they never get called for that shit. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Oct 14, 2018 6:36 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

Somehow Steelers once again get away with an illegal play. Such an obvious pick play, I have no idea how they never get called for that shit. 

Bengals had great defensive scheme for that situation lol. Whoever called that set up should be removed from the team.

superman

Sun, Oct 14, 2018 8:16 PM
posted by Ironman92

Bengals had great defensive scheme for that situation lol. Whoever called that set up should be removed from the team.

What is the proper setup for bullshit officiating? 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Oct 14, 2018 8:51 PM
posted by superman

What is the proper setup for bullshit officiating? 

They just went over the top to get into FG range on previous play...maybe not play 10 yards off Brown on end and everyone else up for a run play.

You are fine I guess with Pittsburgh scoring or at worst on 3 inch line but instead ref spots it on the 1...those 4 points didn’t matter I guess. Burfict 2 blows to the head of Steelers players on same drive, neither called. Good thing Joe Haden can’t catch.

Bengals defense on that final play was idiotic. Zero players back, brilliant. We’re in FG range too but that’s not important either. Bengals lose 15 out of 20 at home to Pittsburgh but always the refs fault. Boo freaking hoo.