2018 NFL Season Chatter

Home Forums Sports

BR1986FB

Mon, Dec 3, 2018 12:19 PM

Packers expressing interest in hiring Jim Harbaugh. GB fans better hope they don't schedule Ohio State.

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Dec 3, 2018 5:51 PM
posted by BR1986FB

The guy in the Polamalu jersey needs to just give up and go home.

lol...that guy is sad, should’ve been wearing a Bubby Brister jersey

Who starts a fight with a head butt though? Lol

BR1986FB

Mon, Dec 3, 2018 6:00 PM
posted by Ironman92

Who starts a fight with a head butt though? Lol

Element of surprise? Superfly Snuka?

BR1986FB

Mon, Dec 3, 2018 6:29 PM

No surprise as Hunt clears waivers.

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Dec 3, 2018 9:08 PM

AP...wow

BR1986FB

Tue, Dec 4, 2018 8:05 AM
posted by Ironman92

AP...wow

90 yards on one carry. Finishes with 98 yards on 9 carries.

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, Dec 4, 2018 8:56 AM
posted by BR1986FB

90 yards on one carry. Finishes with 98 yards on 9 carries.

old man probably tightened up after that lengthy sprint....didn’t help Redskins no QB threat

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Tue, Dec 4, 2018 11:34 AM
posted by BR1986FB

Element of surprise? Superfly Snuka?

Bobo Brazil might not have started fights with a headbutt, but he finished them that way!

BR1986FB

Tue, Dec 4, 2018 11:48 AM
posted by Heretic

Bobo Brazil might not have started fights with a headbutt, but he finished them that way!

The guy with the Polamalu jersey on looked like he was so drunk that he would've been better suited to be on "Bum Fights" than trying to throw down (or whatever that was) at a stadium.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Wed, Dec 5, 2018 9:02 AM

What a fat POS.

Ironman92

Administrator

Wed, Dec 5, 2018 9:15 AM

Effing drunk morons lol

Oh...we were likely brutal to the Chargers fans in our stadium during the first half, but get tore up because they stand up in the 2nd half. Have another beer.

Hines Ward yelling HEY HEY HEY not only worked but made me lol

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Wed, Dec 5, 2018 9:27 AM

Props to the Charger husband for going after the guy as soon as he laid hands on his wife.

Automatik

Wed, Dec 5, 2018 9:29 AM

They should identify these heathens and ban them for life.

BR1986FB

Wed, Dec 5, 2018 9:42 AM

WTF's wrong with people? I love sports just as much as the next person but when you're compelled to stoop to that level, you might want to find another form of entertainment.

Ironman92

Administrator

Wed, Dec 5, 2018 12:42 PM

friendfromlowry

Wed, Dec 5, 2018 1:10 PM

I get the joke and if it were up to me Lewis would have been fired a long time ago, but he's also presumably a huge kiss-ass yes man to the Brown family which is probably what they want most out of a coach. 

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Wed, Dec 5, 2018 2:25 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

I get the joke and if it were up to me Lewis would have been fired a long time ago, but he's also presumably a huge kiss-ass yes man to the Brown family which is probably what they want most out of a coach. 

I just got mildly annoyed by the "trying too hard; thinking too little" nature of the meme where in mocking THE MARV, they actually tried to make McCarthy look like an actual quality coach when I think the general consensus has been that Rodgers carried him to his coaching success and, if anything, McCarthy's dumbass coaching is what kept the team from more playoff wins and possibly more SBs.

Both coaches are under-performers to where I'd say the biggest difference is that one had a generational talent at QB and the other hasn't had anything close to that. Marv should have had at least a couple playoff wins, but when you consider that McCarthy has had Rodgers, averaging fewer than 1 playoff win per year isn't anything to brag about.

Or, tl;dr: STOP HAVING FUN GUYZ!!!!

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Thu, Dec 6, 2018 8:58 PM

it seems every week someone blows a punt that shouldn’t even be caught in the first place. It can’t be that hard to realize you shouldn’t even try to catch it and let it go into the end zone 

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Dec 6, 2018 10:16 PM

Derrick Henry flexing

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Dec 6, 2018 10:26 PM

Ok folks...this is getting pretty special

Henry looks stud 8th grader running against 5th graders

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Dec 6, 2018 10:27 PM