2018 NFL Season Chatter

Home Forums Sports

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Nov 29, 2018 9:39 PM

How about the Saints guys catch the ball?

Could the Saints look worse?

Cowboys figuring things out makes the NFL happy.

2nd half could be a dandy

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Thu, Nov 29, 2018 10:45 PM

How was that hit on Kamara not a penalty? That was clear as day. 

mhs95_06

Thu, Nov 29, 2018 10:55 PM
posted by justincredible

How was that hit on Kamara not a penalty? That was clear as day. 

He's a RB and eligible to be hit in the head!

Laley23

GOAT

Thu, Nov 29, 2018 11:10 PM

Cowboys at Colts is gonna get flexed now. Especially if Colts win at Jacksonville Sunday.

Crazy good performance from their defense tonight. 

I also will NEVER understand how coaches don’t know clock management. How do you call a timeout at 2:03??? Just idiotic and allowed Dallas to throw the ball. Defensive PI and game over. Don’t even give Brees a shot.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Thu, Nov 29, 2018 11:12 PM
posted by mhs95_06

He's a RB and eligible to be hit in the head!

Dude launched into him. That's not legal, is it?

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Nov 29, 2018 11:12 PM
posted by Laley23

Cowboys at Colts is gonna get flexed now. Especially if Colts win at Jacksonville Sunday.

Crazy good performance from their defense tonight. 

I also will NEVER understand how coaches don’t know clock management. How do you call a timeout at 2:03??? Just idiotic and allowed Dallas to throw the ball. Defensive PI and game over. Don’t even give Brees a shot.

and god forbid the DB be able to understand the math that an interference call ends the game. I wasn’t a big fan of that call but you can’t give the chance to call that

mhs95_06

Thu, Nov 29, 2018 11:37 PM
posted by justincredible

Dude launched into him. That's not legal, is it?

I don't  think so, but I heard a ref say that once when he announced they were picking up the flag!  

Anyone know how many calls have been made in the NFL this season for a defender launching into the head of a RB, or a RB bashing his head directly into the helmet of an approaching prospective tackler?

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Fri, Nov 30, 2018 7:00 AM

The way the guy launched, and the way Kamara got up (wobbly af) made it look really bad. 

friendfromlowry

Fri, Nov 30, 2018 7:48 AM
posted by justincredible

The way the guy launched, and the way Kamara got up (wobbly af) made it look really bad. 

I thought there were a few missed/bad calls towards the end. The hit on Kamara I couldn't believe wasn't called. Prescott got facemasked pretty bad towards the end and they missed it, and the DPI in the endzone was weak, too, IMO.

Also, and maybe the worst of all, on the final drive on a third down didn't Beasley(?) make a catch and have his knee hit a full yard short of the first down but they gave them the first down anyways?

I was watching while trying to get a crying three month old to sleep so I didn't catch everything. 

SportsAndLady

Fri, Nov 30, 2018 8:03 AM

Yeah the refs were bad. Even Pereira made a comment on air about it not being their best day. 

BR1986FB

Fri, Nov 30, 2018 8:13 AM

Thank god the fantasy team was on bye this week or Brees probably would've gotten played over Brady. Dodged that bullet.

BR1986FB

Fri, Nov 30, 2018 10:47 AM

Yeah, that should be a penalty but we'll probably get the "oops, we missed it but here's your fine" at the end of the week.

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Fri, Nov 30, 2018 5:50 PM

Sooo nobody is going to mention Kareem Hunt? 

bigdaddy2003

Fri, Nov 30, 2018 9:04 PM

Chiefs are releasing him. 

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Fri, Nov 30, 2018 9:51 PM
posted by bigdaddy2003

Chiefs are releasing him. 

Good on them, fuck him.

Ironman92

Administrator

Fri, Nov 30, 2018 9:58 PM

That escalated quickly....once word got out

So Chiefs knew of this before the season?

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Fri, Nov 30, 2018 10:16 PM
posted by Ironman92

That escalated quickly....once word got out

So Chiefs knew of this before the season?

According to their statement it sounds like they knew about it, but hadn't watched the video.

SportsAndLady

Fri, Nov 30, 2018 10:24 PM

Sounds like he told the Chiefs he didn’t touch her. Soon as the video came out, Chiefs cut him. 

Gardens35

Fri, Nov 30, 2018 10:40 PM

Ha. This goof is on video tussling with men so he can get at the girl.

Low life.

slingshot4ever

Fri, Nov 30, 2018 11:38 PM

And then kicks her when she is just sitting on the ground....what a low life POS

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sat, Dec 1, 2018 8:14 AM

Shouldn’t the Chiefs be punished for not looking more into the incident? Not like they couldn’t have got this video sooner

vball10set

paying it forward

Sat, Dec 1, 2018 8:33 AM

yup, POS...a real tough guy

BR1986FB

Sat, Dec 1, 2018 11:29 AM

So does he get another chance in the league. Yes, he's a POS but a very young & talented POS. Not advocating his return, just asking peoples thoughts on whether he'll be back? Hell, Washington might be waiting to make a waiver claim after signing Foster.

SportsAndLady

Sat, Dec 1, 2018 11:35 AM
posted by BR1986FB

So does he get another chance in the league. Yes, he's a POS but a very young & talented POS. Not advocating his return, just asking peoples thoughts on whether he'll be back? Hell, Washington might be waiting to make a waiver claim after signing Foster.

He will absolutely play again. "We don't condone what he did. But he was released and paid his dues for what he did." 

Something like that