I’m gonna call the Bears lucky

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 2, 2018 7:07 PM

Mike McCarthy FIRED

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sun, Dec 2, 2018 7:36 PM

Jets led the entire game but pissed it away at the very end. Still in the hunt for the #1 pick.

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Sun, Dec 2, 2018 7:53 PM

BREAKING NEWS:  Phillip Rivers and his wife are expecting their 9th child. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 2, 2018 7:58 PM
posted by like_that

BREAKING NEWS:  Phillip Rivers and his wife are expecting their 9th child. 

Lol really? That poor woman

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 2, 2018 8:00 PM

Man Belichick really hurt Adam Thielen’s feelz....Belichick challenged a spot on 4th and 1 and Thielen through a fit and yelling and pointing at Bill....Bill finally pointed him back to the field 

Patriots took away Thielan pretty good

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 2, 2018 8:23 PM

Guess I didn’t know there was a 3rd Watt brother in the NFL

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 2, 2018 8:58 PM

Smh

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 2, 2018 9:31 PM

Quit sucking Ben.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 2, 2018 9:33 PM

He is scared to fucking death of the edge rushers

Wide fucking open TD and he has a 15 yard window but fucking over throws it

Settle down

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 2, 2018 9:48 PM

Pittsburgh never ever hurries to line and snap on those plays. I’ve seeiously never seen them do it. Rodgers, Brady, Brees get a play off before 75% of the time 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 2, 2018 10:55 PM

Pittsburgh blew 5 points in first half and bad luck on 7 for Chargers....now keep blitzing but Chargers have fully adjusted and Rivers picking apart.

Getting out coached pretty good

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 2, 2018 10:57 PM

Justin Jackson looks really really good.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 2, 2018 11:23 PM

Just keep blitzing and playing zone so Allen can have 16 catches. Stubborn much?...or just dumb? Not sure.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 2, 2018 11:28 PM

Lol...blitz til death. Not sure it worked 3x of last 35 plays

SportsAndLady

Sun, Dec 2, 2018 11:57 PM

That was fun. Chargers are for real

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Mon, Dec 3, 2018 7:20 AM
posted by SportsAndLady

That was fun. Chargers are for real

I wish I posted this at the time, but when the Chargers whooped the Browns' ass I told my friends I wouldn't be shocked to see them win their division.  They all mocked me.  Their week 15 match up with the Chiefs is going to be great.  If I had to "root" for a team to win it all, I would pick the Chargers.  Rivers deserves a SB. 

BR1986FB

Mon, Dec 3, 2018 8:01 AM
posted by like_that

I wish I posted this at the time, but when the Chargers whooped the Browns' ass I told my friends I wouldn't be shocked to see them win their division.  They all mocked me.  Their week 15 match up with the Chiefs is going to be great.  If I had to "root" for a team to win it all, I would pick the Chargers.  Rivers deserves a SB. 

Agree with this. I'd like to see Rivers get a ring.

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Dec 3, 2018 8:12 AM
posted by BR1986FB

Agree with this. I'd like to see Rivers get a ring.

I’d be alright with that too.

Derwin James...whoa

I was very impressed with their coaching...offense, defense...head

Rivers is outstanding

vball10set

paying it forward

Mon, Dec 3, 2018 8:24 AM
posted by like_that

If I had to "root" for a team to win it all, I would pick the Chargers.  Rivers deserves a SB. 

ditto

BR1986FB

Mon, Dec 3, 2018 8:25 AM

Pittsburgh probably still wins the division as I can see them going 2-2 down the stretch (wins against Oakland & Cincy, losses to NE & New Orleans). Baltimore could pass them but I don't see them going 3-1 with games against KC, Chargers, Tampa & Cleveland. Can see them going 2-2 at best.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Mon, Dec 3, 2018 9:01 AM

The Jets have scored 3 offensive TDs in their last 4 games. They've only scored 7 offensive TDs in their 6 game losing streak. The Jets have a long history of crappy offensive coordinators. Jeremy Bates is the worst I've ever seen.

BR1986FB

Mon, Dec 3, 2018 9:28 AM
posted by justincredible

The Jets have scored 3 offensive TDs in their last 4 games. They've only scored 7 offensive TDs in their 6 game losing streak. The Jets have a long history of crappy offensive coordinators. Jeremy Bates is the worst I've ever seen.

I could see Mike McCarthy being their next head coach. I think he'd be a much better fit with Darnold than in Cleveland with Mayfield.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Mon, Dec 3, 2018 9:48 AM

One title with Aaron Rodgers as your QB? Pass.

BR1986FB

Mon, Dec 3, 2018 9:59 AM
posted by justincredible

One title with Aaron Rodgers as your QB? Pass.

My understanding is that both McCarthy & Rodgers were both alpha's and they butted heads. McCarthy gave Rodgers leeway to change plays at the LOS and Rodgers did this more than he frankly should've, throwing off the play calling rhythm. McCarthy's the one taking the fall for this but I get the impression that Rodgers is a diva.  With a QB like Darnold (non-alpha, imo) I don't think McCarthy would have this problem and Darnold might excel. Mayfield's too much of a strong personality and I think they'd butt heads. Kind of like Andy Reid in Philly, McCarthy's time had run it's course.