2018 NFL Season Chatter

Home Forums Sports

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 9, 2018 7:40 PM

Not surprised one bit.

Cant win in Oakland/LA wherever they are

Defensive coordinator has done exact same thing the last 3 second halves and it simply doesn’t work 

Kicker has sucked all year

Ben is scared to death and pussed on the sideline the second half

This is 1997 all over again

8-8 has a great chance to win this division. Two teams from North at 0% chance because everyone playing like ass other than Cleveland. Maybe they can win out and represent. If not there will be one shitty ass division champ representing. Maybe Marvin can win out and sign an extension.

Dobbs ain’t Ben’s replacement. Tomlin treading water.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 9, 2018 7:42 PM
posted by mhs95_06

Boswell doesn't like natural grass!

Glad he had to stride like he was going for a 66 yd FG

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Sun, Dec 9, 2018 7:47 PM
posted by mhs95_06

Boswell doesn't like natural grass!

Or making kicks. Steelers turning into the Carolina of the AFC with this slump. Well, except for the "losing to Cleveland" part of being Carolina. At least it hasn't gotten that bad...

BR1986FB

Sun, Dec 9, 2018 7:53 PM

Amari Cooper earning his $$$$ today.

mhs95_06

Sun, Dec 9, 2018 7:54 PM
posted by Ironman92

Not surprised one bit.

Cant win in Oakland/LA wherever they are

Defensive coordinator has done exact same thing the last 3 second halves and it simply doesn’t work 

Kicker has sucked all year

Ben is scared to death and pussed on the sideline the second half

This is 1997 all over again

8-8 has a great chance to win this division. Two teams from North at 0% chance because everyone playing like ass other than Cleveland. Maybe they can win out and represent. If not there will be one shitty ass division champ representing. Maybe Marvin can win out and sign an extension.

Dobbs ain’t Ben’s replacement. Tomlin treading water.

Or maybe the Bengals would just exercise their option for Marvin for next year.

SportsAndLady

Sun, Dec 9, 2018 7:54 PM
posted by Heretic

Or making kicks. Steelers turning into the Carolina of the AFC with this slump. Well, except for the "losing to Cleveland" part of being Carolina. At least it hasn't gotten that bad...

Enjoy that loss dude! It's Baker's division after this year. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 9, 2018 8:07 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

Enjoy that loss dude! It's Baker's division after this year. 

I dont know man..Ravens have elite Flacco and Lamar. Steelers have 38 year old overweight QB that is gun shy and Bengals have Dalton/Driskell

Good luck being the best QB of that bunch

SportsAndLady

Sun, Dec 9, 2018 8:13 PM

All shit-talking aside, Steelers better be very careful about choking away the division this year. They have the Patriots and Saints in the next two weeks. 

That Ravens/Browns week 17 game could actually be for the division. Crazy

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Sun, Dec 9, 2018 8:13 PM

Dallas one win away from the division title. Can’t honestly believe that is the case. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 9, 2018 8:14 PM

I’m gonna rip on Thom Brennaman if no one cares. Raiders had ball 1st and goal with 1:25 and clock running and down 4. Brennaman is screaming to call a timeout because of the clock. Spielman agreed with him. Thom being Thom...wouldn’t let it go.

Why in the fucking fuck would they need to call a timeout with a 1:20 and 4 plays to score a TD from the 8. They took all 4 plays and left 25 seconds left for a near Steelers miracle.

I just can’t fathom why people can’t understand how the clock works. Teams seem to be improving with it but that is the 3rd time this year announcers having insanely questioned not calling a timeout.

BR1986FB

Sun, Dec 9, 2018 8:31 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

All shit-talking aside, Steelers better be very careful about choking away the division this year. They have the Patriots and Saints in the next two weeks. 

Yeah, but Pittsburgh also has Cincy, at home (I believe) and even if the Browns win out they'd lose the tiebreaker on head to heads. They may limp into the playoffs. Rats also only have one more tough game so they could get to 9 wins, leapfrogging Pittsburgh. Early season screw ups, by Hue, really screwed this team.

SportsAndLady

Sun, Dec 9, 2018 8:38 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Yeah, but Pittsburgh also has Cincy, at home (I believe) and even if the Browns win out they'd lose the tiebreaker on head to heads. They may limp into the playoffs. Rats also only have one more tough game so they could get to 9 wins, leapfrogging Pittsburgh. Early season screw ups, by Hue, really screwed this team.

Ssshhhh

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 9, 2018 8:46 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

You can blow a game, sometimes two but Steelers have blown 3 straight and also game 1 of season. They’ve blown 3 1/2 games in standings and stole 1 from JVille.

Win any of last 3 games and pretty much in playoffs...have blown all 3 and some crazy stuff in all 3.

SportsAndLady

Sun, Dec 9, 2018 10:48 PM

That Bears D is nasty

BR1986FB

Mon, Dec 10, 2018 8:48 AM
posted by SportsAndLady

That Bears D is nasty

Made Goff look real bad.

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Mon, Dec 10, 2018 11:41 AM
posted by Ironman92

You can blow a game, sometimes two but Steelers have blown 3 straight and also game 1 of season. They’ve blown 3 1/2 games in standings and stole 1 from JVille.

Win any of last 3 games and pretty much in playoffs...have blown all 3 and some crazy stuff in all 3.

They've been really schizo this year. Early on, I thought they were a .500 team or so; then they started playing really well and I thought they'd at least have a chance to make some postseason noise; now, they're looking like a team that could completely collapse. Simply unable to finish games. Broncos and Raiders followed the same formula of falling apart defensively in the final moments and Chargers was like that, except for the whole second half.

It's like...they COULD get their shit together again and take the division and make some noise, but it's just as likely that they'll continue free-falling and not even sniff the postseason. Either-or, they're looking like a second-tier team that'd get taken out quickly. That "clutch" factor that saved them in so many close games over the years does not seem to be there any more.

SportsAndLady

Mon, Dec 10, 2018 8:34 PM

Wagner grabs and turns Cook's facemask in the middle of the field..no call

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Dec 10, 2018 8:45 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

Wagner grabs and turns Cook's facemask in the middle of the field..no call

Some stuff that gets missed is puzzling

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Dec 10, 2018 9:29 PM

Holy Fuck Russell Wilson....wow that was awful and lucky as hell the defender fell down and not pick 6

mhs95_06

Mon, Dec 10, 2018 9:31 PM
posted by Ironman92

Holy Fuck Russell Wilson....wow that was awful and lucky as hell the defender fell down and not pick 6

Was that worse than Brady yesterday at the end of the 1st half?

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Dec 10, 2018 9:59 PM
posted by mhs95_06

Was that worse than Brady yesterday at the end of the 1st half?

Yes slightly...one Wilson is quicker to get away better. Brady was 3rd and goal from 2 with 16 seconds left and Wilson was 1st and goal from 1 with 16 seconds left

Wilson out of control just turned and threw it...it was picked off and fortunately Vikings defender fell down after interception or maybe a pick 6

They both squandered 3-7 points but Wilson’s had a little more in his side of bad decision

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Mon, Dec 10, 2018 10:21 PM

This game is trash. Defilippo not exactly helping his case for HC somewhere. And thanks for not showing up Russ

SportsAndLady

Mon, Dec 10, 2018 10:27 PM

Idk why but I love how the Vikings have a big fullback looking dude named "Ham"

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Dec 10, 2018 10:27 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

Idk why but I love how the Vikings have a big fullback looking dude named "Ham"

In similar news I like that Duke has a player named Jack White lol

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Dec 10, 2018 10:44 PM