Covid-19 discussion, continued...

friendfromlowry

Fri, Dec 17, 2021 3:36 PM
posted by jmog

Quite frankly your statement that none of the really sick are vaccinated is just as dumb as CCs statement that no one has got it twice.

Yes, the vaccinated deaths/ICU are lower but they aren’t zero. 

To be fair, I didn’t think I needed to look up and give the exact percentage since I was already wasting time arguing with someone who was just going to tell me about his natural immunity for the fifth time. I thought it went without saying to everyone else on here it’s not zero but close enough.

But go ahead and nitpick I guess. Wouldn’t be a jmog post if you didn’t. 

Fletch

Fri, Dec 17, 2021 4:28 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

Where did I ever bring up your vaccination status? I've barely said shit on this thread in months but idk every once in a while I have to step in remind you dont know what you're talking about. I wouldn't waste any time discussing your vaccination status, because you've been an insufferable dickhead about it since the beginning. Please reference the post where I brought up your vaccination status. 

"45% Of aLl NeW cAseS aRE VacCinateD" You know how many of those are sick requiring lots of oxygen or in the ICU? None. This really isn't that hard to understand but people like you seem to struggle. (Everyone else here seems to grasp that concept except you. Maybe you should reflect on that). Every single sick patient in the ICU is unvaccinated. The vaccine is what makes getting the virus much easier to handle. I see this stuff every day in person, you read about it on Breitbart. 

Can you offer any clarification on your contradicting views on medicine? If it's just going to be more nonsense about your T-cells - which, again, no one asked about - then I'll tell you to save it and let you get back to (checks notes) teaching 4th graders volleyball. 

Every time you post, you vax shame me as if it’s leading to mass outbreaks.  You think you are all knowing and any comment that goes against your narrow mindset is uninformed idiocy.

Your inability to understand the science of natural immunity is tragic and sad.  

friendfromlowry

Sat, Dec 18, 2021 6:33 AM
posted by Fletch

Every time you post, you vax shame me as if it’s leading to mass outbreaks.  You think you are all knowing and any comment that goes against your narrow mindset is uninformed idiocy.

Your inability to understand the science of natural immunity is tragic and sad.  

Lol, cry a river. You harassed everyone on the booster thread but then get butthurt about being vax shamed by me which has never happened. Like I said, I don’t give a shit about your vaccine status and when I asked you to provide proof otherwise you didn’t. 

I wouldn’t label anything my narrow mindset of uninformed idiocy when nearly everyone on the site tells you how wrong you are daily. 

Fletch

Sat, Dec 18, 2021 8:50 AM

Lol, cry a river. You harassed everyone on the booster thread but then get butthurt about being vax shamed by me which has never happened. Like I said, I don’t give a shit about your vaccine status and when I asked you to provide proof otherwise you didn’t. 

I wouldn’t label anything my narrow mindset of uninformed idiocy when nearly everyone on the site tells you how wrong you are daily. 

1.  You are just as bad as the idiots you see and hear daily about how the only way is the vax way,  GTFOH with that.

2.  Just because someone says or calls you an idiot doesnt make it true.  

jmog

Sat, Dec 18, 2021 9:06 AM

To be fair, I didn’t think I needed to look up and give the exact percentage since I was already wasting time arguing with someone who was just going to tell me about his natural immunity for the fifth time. I thought it went without saying to everyone else on here it’s not zero but close enough.

But go ahead and nitpick I guess. Wouldn’t be a jmog post if you didn’t. 

CC could make the same argument for his hyperbolic comments as well. You don’t have to give exact percentages, things like “hardly any” are valid answers while “none” are not.

friendfromlowry

Sat, Dec 18, 2021 9:33 AM
posted by jmog

CC could make the same argument for his hyperbolic comments as well. You don’t have to give exact percentages, things like “hardly any” are valid answers while “none” are not.

PM your email address and I’ll submit potential future posts to you for proofreading. 

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sat, Dec 18, 2021 10:01 AM

jmog

Sat, Dec 18, 2021 3:40 PM

PM your email address and I’ll submit potential future posts to you for proofreading. 

Just saying making fun of CC for his hyperbole is valid but not when using hyperbole to do it  

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sun, Dec 19, 2021 11:35 AM

How does he still exist when he’s been wrong about everything?

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Mon, Dec 20, 2021 6:23 PM

Looks like I found Kizers Twitter account. These people are nuts. Hope he gets doxxed into oblivion. The whole thread is sad.

geeblock

Mon, Dec 20, 2021 6:59 PM
posted by Fletch

1.  There has not been one actual case of a person catching Covid 2 timres.

2.  Antibodies arent the same as T cell immunity.  For some reason the FDA wont approve T cell tests for covid.  Wonder why?

Off the top of my head I know 5 people in my personal life who have had it twice. Two are vaccinated and three were not. But all got covid 2 times 

gut

Mon, Dec 20, 2021 8:47 PM
posted by geeblock

Off the top of my head I know 5 people in my personal life who have had it twice. Two are vaccinated and three were not. But all got covid 2 times

And then you have Stefanski, who is like the Incredible Hulk of covid infections

jmog

Mon, Dec 20, 2021 11:29 PM
posted by gut

And then you have Stefanski, who is like the Incredible Hulk of covid infections

Shoot, my own 18 year old is currently in his second bout of it. His first was April 2020, so 19 months ago. 

It’s near impossible to get it twice inside of like 9 months but not hard at all to get it 12+ months apart.

I know a few that got it early last year and got it again this year. And actually tested both times not just “I know I had it” people.

friendfromlowry

Tue, Dec 21, 2021 1:23 AM

Ccrunner is going to kill you guys when he finds out you’ve been talking about this after he distinctly said there’s been no one to get it twice. 

Fletch

Tue, Dec 21, 2021 7:55 AM

Did any of you have antibody test 4 or 5 weeks out?  If you didnt you cant claim that you had it.  These tests for symptomatic Covid have been proven to be up to 97% false positives.

Go listen to the interview with Peter McCallough.  He lays it out for you quite well.  You can wither burry your head in the stand and follow along or you can question everything and be better informed.

queencitybuckeye

Tue, Dec 21, 2021 7:59 AM
posted by Fletch

Did any of you have antibody test 4 or 5 weeks out?  If you didnt you cant claim that you had it.  These tests for symptomatic Covid have been proven to be up to 97% false positives.

Go listen to the interview with Peter McCallough.  He lays it out for you quite well.  You can wither burry your head in the stand and follow along or you can question everything and be better informed.

When I want to consult an expert on a virus, my first stop will always be a cardiologist.

Idiot.

Fletch

Tue, Dec 21, 2021 8:04 AM
posted by queencitybuckeye

When I want to consult an expert on a virus, my first stop will always be a cardiologist.

Idiot.

Thats one degree and it wasnt his primary.  Degree and practiced internal medicine

queencitybuckeye

Tue, Dec 21, 2021 8:06 AM
posted by Fletch

Thats one degree and it wasnt his primary.  Degree and practiced internal medicine

Better known for making provably false statements on Covid. Has a number of stupid people who believe him.

friendfromlowry

Tue, Dec 21, 2021 8:37 AM
posted by Fletch

Are you asking anyone in general?

I was positive for antibodies about 13 months ago. Got tested through Kroger and then later confirmed again that week when I donated blood. 

jmog

Tue, Dec 21, 2021 8:37 AM
posted by Fletch

Lol, don’t be a moron.

j_crazy

7 gram rocks. how i roll.

Tue, Dec 21, 2021 9:12 AM
posted by Fletch

The science he is using is coming from large pools of data from other countries that point to the fact that our medical environment here in the US totally fucked this up.  

The specific results are specific to the results, not what he wants the outcome to be based on other factors

exactly, but he's using the specific results to build trends. much like they did when they linked not having children to propensities for developing breast cancer. if i used that logic, i could use my family history (30 smokers between my parents/siblings/aunts/uncles/cousins, and not 1 lung cancer diagnosis) to say that smoking doesn't cause lung cancer but may cause heart attacks, liver cancer, breast cancer, colon cancer and fentanyl overdoses.

all i'm saying cc is to be careful espousing any science that supports your personal belief. in much the same way you  shouldn't automatically dismiss science that refutes it. 

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Tue, Dec 21, 2021 9:38 AM

I didn't think it was possible, but CC's arguments are getting even more stupid as time goes by on this thread.

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, Dec 21, 2021 1:27 PM
posted by Heretic

I didn't think it was possible, but CC's arguments are getting even more stupid as time goes by on this thread.

Maybe you were just in a burry when you read it 🤷🏻‍♂️