Covid-19 discussion, continued...

Spock

Fri, Apr 9, 2021 9:50 AM
posted by Heretic

Spock.

Yea Ok.  I am a denier of the political BS and the shifting of the narrative.  I am totally against the locking down the healthy population of this country for no reason but to control what us.  I am totally against shutting down all the businesses in this country but let Walmart, Kroger, Amazon, Lowes and other big box stores get rich.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Fri, Apr 9, 2021 10:38 AM

Just ate a breakfast buffet at a tiny diner. Call me a denier if you want. 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Fri, Apr 9, 2021 11:35 AM

Two weeks to flatten the curve. 

ptown_trojans_1

Fri, Apr 9, 2021 11:49 AM
posted by justincredible

Two weeks to flatten the curve. 

Two Weeks, - General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums

In their defense, their hospitalizations are really high compared to the rest of the country. 

friendfromlowry

Fri, Apr 9, 2021 3:20 PM

Even the hospitalizations aren’t a great indicator anymore. We cut down to about 9 Covid beds available last month but had to expand back to 15 this week. But none of them are significantly sick. We don’t have any ventilators running. One patient was a GI bleed but ended up testing positive so he then counts as a Covid hospitalization. Completely asymptomatic to Covid. 

Fletch

Fri, Apr 9, 2021 4:39 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

Even the hospitalizations aren’t a great indicator anymore. We cut down to about 9 Covid beds available last month but had to expand back to 15 this week. But none of them are significantly sick. We don’t have any ventilators running. One patient was a GI bleed but ended up testing positive so he then counts as a Covid hospitalization. Completely asymptomatic to Covid. 

Likely the same scenario across the whole country.  No strain on hospitals, vulnerable population has weathered the storm and a year of science and therapeutics but we are still being retarded about this.  

Automatik

Fri, Apr 9, 2021 5:29 PM

I'm only concerned with daily deaths and positive cases, which are both nosediving.

A may backtrack on my prediction of normalcy by October.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Fri, Apr 9, 2021 6:27 PM

#resist 

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Fri, Apr 9, 2021 6:39 PM
posted by justincredible

#resist 

Cucks. I believe he’s been proven to be paid by leftists as well. 

friendfromlowry

Fri, Apr 9, 2021 8:17 PM

That guy sounds like a tool, and paid off or not, there's thousands more just like him on Reddit. There's a thread on the Ohio sub right now about the mandates still being in place, and some are saying they'll keep wearing masks through the end of the year (because January seems like the time to stop wearing masks if that's when you choose?) 

But I'd like to play devil's advocate on the passports. And I'm not saying we need them or that's what should happen. But if I'm going to go to a Reds game, and my choices are go with the the safety protocols in place, whatever they may be (I haven't paid attention.) Or, provide documentation that you got this shot already, and you can go to the game and it'll be just like pre-Covid. Wouldn't providing the documentation be the simple thing to do? 

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Fri, Apr 9, 2021 8:30 PM

I’ll provide my vaccine card to go to sports, but I’m not going on a national passport website thing controlled by the federal government. But I’m not wearing a mask for 9 innings outside either. Vaccinated or not, the spread outside is slim to none. 

Automatik

Fri, Apr 9, 2021 8:57 PM

Vaccine passports will never be a thing in the US. Book it. 

Elsewhere, most likely. 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sat, Apr 10, 2021 11:34 AM

Volcano eruption in the Caribbean and only the vaccinated are being evacuated? Very cool. 

Gardens35

Sat, Apr 10, 2021 12:24 PM

Risk/Reward.

BRF

Sat, Apr 10, 2021 12:29 PM

Just got my second Moderna!

😀

Fletch

Sat, Apr 10, 2021 2:43 PM
posted by justincredible

Volcano eruption in the Caribbean and only the vaccinated are being evacuated? Very cool. 

Link?

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sat, Apr 10, 2021 3:37 PM

Can’t they just wear two masks to evacuate or are we admitting they do shit?

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Sat, Apr 10, 2021 3:49 PM

Second round of Moderna yesterday.  Felt fine yesterday, couldn't sleep on left side.  Woke up feeling like crap.  Aches, chills, probably a low grade fever.  Made myself go outside and work on mower, b/c I hate laying around.  Might not have been the best of ideas.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sat, Apr 10, 2021 3:53 PM

Florida is so open compared to Ohio it’s comical. From 99% masked in public to less than 5% masked. I’m not sure how anyone is still standing. 

friendfromlowry

Sat, Apr 10, 2021 4:01 PM
posted by justincredible

Florida is so open compared to Ohio it’s comical. From 99% masked in public to less than 5% masked. I’m not sure how anyone is still standing. 

Hopefully you’ll be quarantining alone at home for 14 days when you’re back and being tested several times!!

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sat, Apr 10, 2021 4:04 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

Hopefully you’ll be quarantining alone at home for 14 days when you’re back and being tested several times!!

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sun, Apr 11, 2021 12:23 PM

This is so stupid.

cat_lover

Sun, Apr 11, 2021 3:22 PM

I got my second round of Pfizer last Wednesday and my microchip was activated on Thursday and I got a visit from M.I.B. agent J and K on Friday and got fitted for my Black Suit. I received my black sunglasses but need to take training on the mind eraser. can't wait for my first assignment!!