justincredible

Honorable Admin

Mon, Mar 22, 2021 1:47 PM

Those numbers seem...high.

CenterBHSFan

333 - I'm only half evil

Mon, Mar 22, 2021 1:55 PM
posted by iclfan2

And that it caused more people to get even fatter.

Millennials are fat tards now. I'm ok with GenX and Boomers not being known for that.

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Mon, Mar 22, 2021 2:07 PM
posted by justincredible

Those numbers seem...high.

You seem high.

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Mon, Mar 22, 2021 2:20 PM
posted by ernest_t_bass

You seem high.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Mon, Mar 22, 2021 2:40 PM
posted by ernest_t_bass

You seem high.

QuakerOats

Mon, Mar 22, 2021 3:01 PM
posted by iclfan2

`

Beefing up the population before taxing obesity.  

Automatik

Mon, Mar 22, 2021 4:15 PM

I didn't gain the COVID-19. I'm about 15 over my typical weight and I'm mad about it.

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Mar 22, 2021 4:30 PM
posted by iclfan2

I’m down 46 lbs since the pandemic began...but I know a mess of people that have really packed it on

Spock

Mon, Mar 22, 2021 7:20 PM
posted by justincredible

Given that being overweight was one of the biggest factors in the severity of covid this seems like a great idea.

the only thing worse on this world is a Krispy Kreme

Verbal Kint

Mon, Mar 22, 2021 8:10 PM

There is no profit in healthy people

friendfromlowry

Mon, Mar 22, 2021 9:13 PM

I’ve got a bad feeling about the strains. Not in the sense that they’ll make people sick and overwhelm hospitals again, but DeWine will pay too much attention to cases and what’s going on in neighboring states and drag his feet on loosening restrictions. He started talking about it already today. 

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Mon, Mar 22, 2021 9:34 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

I’ve got a bad feeling about the strains. Not in the sense that they’ll make people sick and overwhelm hospitals again, but DeWine will pay too much attention to cases and what’s going on in neighboring states and drag his feet on loosening restrictions. He started talking about it already today. 

The positivity rate is going to go up bc only sick people are going to be tested. Hospitalizations are the only metric anyone should care about. Cases has always been a dumbass metric. 

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Tue, Mar 23, 2021 5:34 AM
posted by iclfan2

The positivity rate is going to go up bc only sick people are going to be tested. Hospitalizations are the only metric anyone should care about. Cases has always been a dumbass metric. 

Reporting positive cases at this point is a waste of time and money. 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Tue, Mar 23, 2021 9:02 AM
posted by friendfromlowry

The legislature should have stripped DeWine of his "emergency power" long ago.

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Tue, Mar 23, 2021 9:17 AM
posted by justincredible

The legislature should have stripped DeWine of his "emergency power" long ago.

I'm just blown away how much we (individuals and business) have freely given in to the government mandates.  The government is completely controlling lives in the private sector.  I work in the public sector, so I will follow what I need to follow, but the private sector should stop all of this nonsense, and tell Dewine and the rest of the government to EF right off.  

bigorangebuck22

Tue, Mar 23, 2021 9:30 AM
posted by Spock

the only thing worse on this world is a Krispy Kreme

Krispy Kreme is the McDonald's french fry of the doughnut world. Hot, they are fantastic. Cold, it's just another doughnut.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Tue, Mar 23, 2021 9:33 AM
posted by ernest_t_bass

I'm just blown away how much we (individuals and business) have freely given in to the government mandates.  The government is completely controlling lives in the private sector.  I work in the public sector, so I will follow what I need to follow, but the private sector should stop all of this nonsense, and tell Dewine and the rest of the government to EF right off.  

We actively seek out businesses that we know aren't enforcing any mandates.

ptown_trojans_1

Tue, Mar 23, 2021 9:35 AM
posted by ernest_t_bass

I'm not. If you look at US History, there is a theme line of US federal actions when it comes to public health and disease/ response. Look at the late 19th century, with the creation of the FDA, and other measures to limit the spread of infectious diseases. Laws were passed in the early 20th century setting cleaning and sanitary standards. With the 1918 pandemic, we saw laws and mandates passed there to try and limit the infections. Throughout the 20th century we saw vaccine rollouts, mandates on those vaccines, and a federal presence in infectious disease control. 

ptown_trojans_1

Tue, Mar 23, 2021 9:43 AM
posted by bigorangebuck22

Krispy Kreme is the McDonald's french fry of the doughnut world. Hot, they are fantastic. Cold, it's just another doughnut.

In my hometown, Krispy Kreme with a K was trash and the real donut place was Crispy Creme with a C near the old high school. Damn shame that place closed a few years ago. 

Fletch

Tue, Mar 23, 2021 11:41 AM

Not one news source is reporting anything as a main story on Covid.  Cases per 100k in Ohio this past week is at 90 and dropping fast

Verbal Kint

Tue, Mar 23, 2021 12:05 PM
posted by Fletch

Not one news source is reporting anything as a main story on Covid.  Cases per 100k in Ohio this past week is at 90 and dropping fast

I would have thought the main story would have been if they let herd immunity run its course last April after a two week lockdown this would have been basically over by last August for 99.9% of the population

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Tue, Mar 23, 2021 12:25 PM

This true?

TedSheckler

Emporium Entrepreneur

Tue, Mar 23, 2021 12:41 PM
posted by justincredible

This true?

5 Days to flatten the curve.  It will work this time!  We promise!

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Wed, Mar 24, 2021 10:17 AM

I saw this, so now you have to see this.

jmog

Wed, Mar 24, 2021 10:44 AM
posted by justincredible

I saw this, so now you have to see this.

I wasted a few minutes of my life watching the whole thing waiting for the punchline.

There never was a punchline...that moron was serious.