QuakerOats

Wed, Mar 17, 2021 4:50 PM
posted by justincredible

LOL

QuakerOats

Wed, Mar 17, 2021 4:52 PM
posted by justincredible

I feel so bad for them...

Hard to believe there is so much internal weakness and emotional instability lurking in this country.   jfc

QuakerOats

Wed, Mar 17, 2021 5:20 PM

mom whats immune system mask just conspiracy dont use anymore

friendfromlowry

Wed, Mar 17, 2021 6:59 PM

I feel like if I suffered from severe social anxiety, I wouldn’t be volunteering to be in a NY Times article about it. 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Wed, Mar 17, 2021 9:18 PM
posted by justincredible

This person doesn't think they are the "covidiot" in this scenario.

Looks like they deleted the tweet. It looked like Dwight Schrute walking around in an astronaut helmet.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Wed, Mar 17, 2021 9:18 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

I feel like if I suffered from severe social anxiety, I wouldn’t be volunteering to be in a NY Times article about it. 

You would think...

Verbal Kint

Wed, Mar 17, 2021 10:20 PM

Cool, they forcefully remove slight offenders from airplanes, but John Kerry is exempt from rules

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Thu, Mar 18, 2021 10:36 AM
posted by Verbal Kint

Cool, they forcefully remove slight offenders from airplanes, but John Kerry is exempt from rules

Spirit removed a 4 year old autistic kid the other day, who even had a note from a Dr. I don't care what your stupid policy is, sometimes common sense should prevail. All of these policies (over 2 should wear one) are not based on any science whatsoever. 

ptown_trojans_1

Thu, Mar 18, 2021 10:47 AM
posted by iclfan2

Spirit removed a 4 year old autistic kid the other day, who even had a note from a Dr. I don't care what your stupid policy is, sometimes common sense should prevail. All of these policies (over 2 should wear one) are not based on any science whatsoever. 

It is also Spirt...so that is probably most of the problem. That airline sucks ass. 

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Thu, Mar 18, 2021 10:49 AM
posted by iclfan2

sometimes common sense should prevail. 

This is the reason that our world is in the shape that it is in.  

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Thu, Mar 18, 2021 11:26 AM
posted by ptown_trojans_1

It is also Spirt...so that is probably most of the problem. That airline sucks ass. 

To be fair it's happened to adults who took it off for a minute to eat, and some other kids on other airlines. But yea, Spirit is trash, but that's what you expect when tickets are $50.  I've had to fly them and Alegiant too many times.

sportchampps

Thu, Mar 18, 2021 1:52 PM

If anyone wants a vaccine there’s a few places with so many today they have opened it up to all ages. One is in Ashville and another in South Point. 

Fletch

Thu, Mar 18, 2021 5:14 PM
posted by QuakerOats

Hard to believe there is so much internal weakness and emotional instability lurking in this country.   jfc

Agreed, most people take zero adversity in their lives head on.

QuakerOats

Thu, Mar 18, 2021 6:12 PM
posted by iclfan2

Spirit removed a 4 year old autistic kid the other day, who even had a note from a Dr. I don't care what your stupid policy is, sometimes common sense should prevail. All of these policies (over 2 should wear one) are not based on any science whatsoever. 

When you don't do common sense, you do BIG government 

Verbal Kint

Fri, Mar 19, 2021 9:57 AM
posted by justincredible

Someone is going to swallow their tongue and die trying to not scream.

It's the price to pay to protect the less than 1%, abide with the rules!

majorspark

Fri, Mar 19, 2021 10:19 AM

I am guessing this is no longer allowed either.

Roller Coaster Puke - Picture

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sun, Mar 21, 2021 4:19 PM

Got my first dose of Pfizer today. Took two hours standing in line even though I had an appointment. Did not go to the most efficient site apparently. (Not complaining, well worth the wait).

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Mon, Mar 22, 2021 1:03 PM

Given that being overweight was one of the biggest factors in the severity of covid this seems like a great idea.

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Mon, Mar 22, 2021 1:27 PM
posted by justincredible

Given that being overweight was one of the biggest factors in the severity of covid this seems like a great idea.

And that it caused more people to get even fatter.