Progressives, part 3...

Home Forums Politics

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sat, Apr 13, 2024 9:58 PM

Some shit going on in the Middle East. Wonder who gave them money and let sanctions expire? Then gonna cry when people die.

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sat, Apr 20, 2024 3:38 PM

Democrats waiving Ukraine flags around as they pass $60b more dollars in aid is quite the look. And the republicans are such losers to allow the vote to happen with 0 money for our own border.

CenterBHSFan

333 - I'm only half evil

Sat, Apr 20, 2024 8:02 PM
posted by iclfan2

Democrats waiving Ukraine flags around as they pass $60b more dollars in aid is quite the look. And the republicans are such losers to allow the vote to happen with 0 money for our own border.

As long as people insist on staying in their comfort zones voting for the duopoly, this is the happy horseshit that we have to put up with.

Blame the Republicans/Democrats in DC all you want, but the people who keep voting them in are also to blame.

CenterBHSFan

333 - I'm only half evil

Tue, Apr 23, 2024 10:20 AM

All of the pro hamas stuff going on at Yale and Columbia is something else. One of those schools told their Jewish students to go home for their own safety. Imagine!

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Tue, Apr 23, 2024 2:24 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

All of the pro hamas stuff going on at Yale and Columbia is something else. One of those schools told their Jewish students to go home for their own safety. Imagine!

I just can’t imagine being a parent and raising these little losers. I fully support the left’s child free ideas. Stop having kids please, it’s for the climate!

CenterBHSFan

333 - I'm only half evil

Tue, Apr 23, 2024 4:25 PM
posted by iclfan2

I just can’t imagine being a parent and raising these little losers. I fully support the left’s child free ideas. Stop having kids please, it’s for the climate!

I can't imagine wanting to send my kid to one of these big universities. They are just places that embrace the practice of bigotry as a status symbol.

majorspark

Sun, Apr 28, 2024 11:01 AM
posted by iclfan2

These people allow me to have a little respect for the J6 mob.  They disrupted the lives of our precious public servants and there was hell to pay.  The target of these people are innocent bystanders.  Civilians.  Unfortunately no one will ever face these clowns on the battle field. 

Once the final solution to the the Jewish question is resolved gay pride parades can commence in Gaza and abortion clinics can be opened. 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Tue, Apr 30, 2024 11:52 AM

So how long do they let this shit go on on all of these campuses? Hopefully they all see a drastic drop in future enrollment. 

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Tue, Apr 30, 2024 1:29 PM
posted by justincredible

So how long do they let this shit go on on all of these campuses? Hopefully they all see a drastic drop in future enrollment. 

Columbia had a hard warning time at 2pm yesterday… didn’t even try to get them out. Nothing will happen to these colleges until their donors hold them accountable. It’s almost laughable all the stanning for Hamas and other terrorist groups, except that these kids don’t believe in shit, just being good little communists like they were during the BLM stuff. 

majorspark

Tue, Apr 30, 2024 1:39 PM
posted by justincredible

As long as it takes for them to get their way.  I am wondering if I am the only person not seeing the elephant in the room here.  You got one faction of people pissed at government going to the source of their issue.  The seat of government power.  They break some glass, crawl on the walls, do a walk through, and leave. There was some scuffling.  But they were quickly hunted down like dogs and given substantial prison sentences.

The other faction.  The one where we wonder how long we let this shit go on.  Their target is civilians. Laying in the street.  The goal to disrupt civilian life.  Most of these civilians are at 0 on the give shit meter for their gripe they just want to go about their lives. In the current cases we got people dropping an intifada banner out the window and waving foreign flags.

The media has an affect on all of us.  I feel like I have gone to the dark side. But I know I haven't.

majorspark

Tue, Apr 30, 2024 2:11 PM
posted by iclfan2

Columbia had a hard warning time at 2pm yesterday.

Others give the hard warning with examples of 10-20 in the fed pen.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Tue, Apr 30, 2024 6:31 PM

lmao, of course she is.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Tue, Apr 30, 2024 6:42 PM

These pencil-necked dweebs should be physically removed. I wonder why they aren't showing their faces...

majorspark

Tue, Apr 30, 2024 9:10 PM

I am going to shut you down just get me some food and a glass of water. Wrist bands instead of gold stars this will not end well.  When the shit hits the fan we know who wins.

CenterBHSFan

333 - I'm only half evil

Wed, May 1, 2024 12:09 PM

There was counter-protests last night at university if California where the counter pro's tire down barricades. The police showed up after an hour. I'm the vid I saw there was some small child just crying in fear, but couldn't see just where the child was..

Who the fuck brings their babies to these areas?!

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Wed, May 8, 2024 12:28 PM

posted by justincredible

lmao, of course she is.

I approve of how part of her name is "SLUTzky". My inner Beavis and Butthead is gonna laugh about that for ages!

CenterBHSFan

333 - I'm only half evil

Wed, May 29, 2024 9:51 PM

San Francisco is giving alcohol to the homeless and alcoholics/other addicts. 

Needles, vomit and shit on the sidewalks wasn't enough. They want broken bottles piled up, too.

CenterBHSFan

333 - I'm only half evil

Sun, Jun 2, 2024 8:16 PM
posted by iclfan2

We got a woke off in Philly! Pride parade blocked by terrorist supporters. 

https://x.com/jackposobiec/status/1797323117896896574?s=46&t=6w2XbPMrNrOkLnwSSn4TOQ

Pretty sure I saw a swaddled newborn being held by one of the people in the mix. I've seen more intelligence displayed by garden slugs than some of these people.

CenterBHSFan

333 - I'm only half evil

Wed, Jun 26, 2024 12:02 PM

Can we stop calling abortion a reproductive right? Having an abortion is very much an act of reducing.

QuakerOats

Wed, Jun 26, 2024 6:35 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

Can we stop calling abortion a reproductive right? Having an abortion is very much an act of reducing.

AMEN.  But the left has quite a pattern of purposefully misnaming their policies and agendas.

gut

Sat, Jun 29, 2024 2:36 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

The doctor is just sucking out the baby fat