2020 Presidential Election thread

Home Forums Politics

QuakerOats

Mon, Mar 23, 2020 4:43 PM

I assume Biden is on lockdown right now, and definitely social distancing from Hillary.

Spock

Mon, Mar 23, 2020 5:01 PM

Likely the biggest national crisis since we were bombed at Pearl Harbor and the guy that wants to be president is nowhere to be found.  GTFOH with voting for the guy.  Even Dems should kick him to the curb.

As president is his wife gonna be helping him on and off stage?

gut

Mon, Mar 23, 2020 5:24 PM
posted by Spock

As president is his wife gonna be helping him on and off stage?

That video was pretty bad.  At first I thought "ok, he's just standing there waiting for the signal that the feed is cut".  But then he continued standing there, for a LONG TIME until his wife finally comes over to get him.  It was like a total space out.

Biden is looking more like a Westworld robot.  Reads his line or does his part then goes back into stasis until someone interacts with him again.

BR1986FB

Mon, Mar 23, 2020 5:38 PM
posted by QuakerOats

I assume Biden is on lockdown right now, and definitely social distancing from Hillary.

All of this unnecessary bullshit/holdup from Pelosi & Schumer is just driving more & more votes Trump's way.

Spock

Mon, Mar 23, 2020 5:39 PM

The way Pelosi is acting today with this relief package.....she knows we have Trump for sure and she is trying to get all the pork in now.  She is killing the Dems.

BR1986FB

Mon, Mar 23, 2020 7:18 PM
posted by gut

That video was pretty bad.  At first I thought "ok, he's just standing there waiting for the signal that the feed is cut".  But then he continued standing there, for a LONG TIME until his wife finally comes over to get him.  It was like a total space out.

Biden is looking more like a Westworld robot.  Reads his line or does his part then goes back into stasis until someone interacts with him again.

Sending him out there "Weekend at Bernie's" style

jmog

Mon, Mar 23, 2020 11:31 PM
posted by gut

Got a link to see this?

gut

Tue, Mar 24, 2020 1:12 PM

I'm not sure how Cuomo would end-up on top of the ticket, but he is definitely looking like a much stronger choice than Quid Pro Joe.

O-Trap

Chief Shenanigans Officer

Tue, Mar 24, 2020 1:46 PM

So you've got Joe, who acts like he's got one foot in the grave.

You've got Trump, who looks like he's had a mortician do a make-up job on him.

Hell, why not throw the corpse of Ronald Reagan out there?  Maybe he could garner some votes.

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Tue, Mar 24, 2020 1:49 PM
posted by O-Trap

So you've got Joe, who acts like he's got one foot in the grave.

You've got Trump, who looks like he's had a mortician do a make-up job on him.

Hell, why not throw the corpse of Ronald Reagan out there?  Maybe he could garner some votes.

Shit, if the Cryptkeeper got into the race, he'd be the healthiest-looking one on the card!

O-Trap

Tue, Mar 24, 2020 1:54 PM
posted by Heretic

Shit, if the Cryptkeeper got into the race, he'd be the healthiest-looking one on the card!

Land of the free
Home of the grave

Dr Winston O'Boogie

Tue, Mar 24, 2020 2:52 PM
posted by O-Trap

Land of the free
Home of the grave

O-Trap, that's good stuff!

Spock

Tue, Mar 24, 2020 3:01 PM

350,000,000 people and we have one of these 2 to vote for. 

The scariest thing is that Nancy Pelosi is 3rd in line.

jmog

Tue, Mar 24, 2020 3:36 PM
posted by Spock

Couldn't have said it better myself.

O-Trap

Tue, Mar 24, 2020 4:13 PM
posted by Spock

That IS pretty bad.

There really are days when I just want to nope the fuck outta here and move to some tropical country that mostly leaves you the fuck alone.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Tue, Mar 24, 2020 4:26 PM

You don't HAVE to vote for either one.

O-Trap

Tue, Mar 24, 2020 4:46 PM
posted by justincredible

True.  There are more than two options for master.

jmog

Tue, Mar 24, 2020 7:25 PM
posted by justincredible

I wish I felt like that were true. 

Until the libertarian party stops being complete morons and gives a legitimate candidate, we are forced to pick the "well, he/she isn't as bad as the other guy/gal" candidate.

You do your best and cast your vote to prevent the worse evil of the two "main" possibilities.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Tue, Mar 24, 2020 7:30 PM
posted by jmog

I wish I felt like that were true. 

Until the libertarian party stops being complete morons and gives a legitimate candidate, we are forced to pick the "well, he/she isn't as bad as the other guy/gal" candidate.

You do your best and cast your vote to prevent the worse evil of the two "main" possibilities.

One, you don’t have to vote. Period.

Two, Jacob Hornberger. 

Spock

Tue, Mar 24, 2020 8:53 PM

It would be awesome for Bernie to really be an independent 

gut

Tue, Mar 24, 2020 10:20 PM
posted by Spock

It would be awesome for Bernie to really be an independent 

LOL....Bernie is only interested in what Biden/DNC will give him for his endorsement.  True-believer most of his life, until people waived a bunch of money at him and then he became a sell-out just like everyone else.

Spock

Tue, Mar 24, 2020 10:50 PM

Jesus the 2nd video of Biden on Twitter is cringe worthy.  The lady on CNN was literally not breathing waiting for him to say something stupid.

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Fri, Mar 27, 2020 5:45 AM
posted by gut

LOL....Bernie is only interested in what Biden/DNC will give him for his endorsement.  True-believer most of his life, until people waived a bunch of money at him and then he became a sell-out just like everyone else.

This.  It's a gravy train for him.  The only people who don't realize this are his supporters.  There is a reason he hasn't dropped out, when it's pretty clear he has 0 chance of winning.

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Fri, Mar 27, 2020 9:32 AM

Waiting for everyone to be up in arms about Biden being accused of sexual assault. I imagine I’ll be waiting awhile.