2020 Presidential Election thread

Home Forums Politics

queencitybuckeye

Fri, Jan 28, 2022 3:04 PM
posted by ptown_trojans_1

Does Biden have dementia yet? 

Is there any question that he is on the decline mentally? Hint: that's rhetorical.

Fletch

Fri, Jan 28, 2022 5:39 PM
posted by gut

Darn.  I thought when this thread got bumped that they finally declared Trump the winner.

Without the illegal ballot harvesting in states that illegally had mail in voting,  he did win

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Fri, Jan 28, 2022 5:41 PM
posted by Fletch

Without the illegal ballot harvesting in states that illegally had mail in voting,  he did win

K, QAnon.

Fletch

Fri, Jan 28, 2022 6:18 PM
posted by Heretic

K, QAnon.

2 things:

I have no idea what Qanon is and you can’t prove me wrong on rigging elects.  Plenty of evidence that looks like ballot harvesting and illegal counting took plCe

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Fri, Jan 28, 2022 7:06 PM
posted by Fletch

2 things:

I have no idea what Qanon is and you can’t prove me wrong on rigging elects.  Plenty of evidence that looks like ballot harvesting and illegal counting took plCe

QAnon is a group that fabricates loony conspiracy theory shit that dullards such as yourself eat up and turn into your own personal reality.

And you can't prove any of that happened. It's always a whole bunch of "There's soooo much evidence of this!" and "I know this is what REALLY happened!" and, yet, there's never any actual proof laid out that provides legit evidence that anything of any note actually happened.

jmog

Fri, Jan 28, 2022 11:11 PM

Does Biden have dementia yet? 

To be fair I hope this is a joke. He is borderline incoherent at times.

gut

Sat, Jan 29, 2022 8:01 AM
posted by jmog

Sadly, no, "moderate" Ptown is in the minority of people who think Biden is actually competent.  It's now [always has been?] a left wing conspiracy that he's mentally fit.

ptown_trojans_1

Sat, Jan 29, 2022 3:40 PM
posted by jmog

Good to see you are a still a medical expert. 

ptown_trojans_1

Sat, Jan 29, 2022 3:41 PM
posted by gut

Sadly, no, "moderate" Ptown is in the minority of people who think Biden is actually competent.  It's now [always has been?] a left wing conspiracy that he's mentally fit.

A left wing conspiracy? Really? You are better than that. 

jmog

Sat, Jan 29, 2022 3:43 PM

Good to see you are still “middle of the road”

Saying someone is incoherent has zero to do with being a doctor, it literally only takes someone who has functioning ears.

So congratulations on saying something that makes zero sense.

gut

Sat, Jan 29, 2022 4:05 PM

A left wing conspiracy? Really? You are better than that. 

Why?  You weren't.  Remember when you said it was a "right wing conspiracy theory"?  I was mocking you.

A majority of the country, and a majority of independents, think he's mentally unfit.  So, yes, it's pretty much only left wingers at this point that think otherwise.

superman

Sat, Jan 29, 2022 5:49 PM

Why would it take a medical expert to notice this? 

jmog

Sat, Jan 29, 2022 7:52 PM
posted by superman

Why would it take a medical expert to notice this? 

It’s ptown’s “middle of the road” horse crap. If you aren’t a medical doctor you can’t tell if someone is incoherent…

Makes sense right?

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sat, Jan 29, 2022 8:05 PM
posted by jmog

It’s ptown’s “middle of the road” horse crap. 

I still wonder what his friends must be like if he’s the middle of the road. I also still laugh that he’s the only person I’ve ever heard of that has multiple people he works with using dumb ass pronouns. He must live in a snow globe of liberalism 

Automatik

Sat, Jan 29, 2022 8:18 PM

It’s rather common these days. I assume you don’t have a LinkedIn account.

I thought this thread was bumped for some “big reveal.” 🙁

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sat, Jan 29, 2022 8:39 PM
posted by Automatik

It’s rather common these days. I assume you don’t have a LinkedIn account.

I have LinkedIn, and am in Corporate finance, never seen someone I actually know with a legit professional degree (cpa, mba) putting pronouns in their bio, and if they do it’s obvious ones (still dumb, but I’m sure people working for some woke companies do it). Ptown acted like he interacted with trans every day. 

I imagine you see it more since you worked in NYC. 

superman

Sat, Jan 29, 2022 9:31 PM
posted by jmog

It’s ptown’s “middle of the road” horse crap. If you aren’t a medical doctor you can’t tell if someone is incoherent…

Makes sense right?

I bet ptown is thankful that Boogie is here so that he is not the resident moron.

gut

Sat, Jan 29, 2022 10:06 PM
posted by iclfan2
I have LinkedIn, and am in Corporate finance, never seen someone with a legit professional degree (cpa, mba) putting pronouns in their bio, and if they do it’s obvious ones (still dumb, but I’m sure people working for some woke companies do it). Ptown acted like he interacted with trans every day. 

I see it quite a bit on LinkedIn, including friends from grad school (male and female).  Back then, they weren't into virtue signaling.  I don't know that there have been any surprise reveals, but then I don't pay much attention to it.  Could be working at woke companies.  Again, I don't really pay attention to any of it.

I usually just refer to people by their name.  Speaking of which, years ago I forgot the name of a new colleague and accidentally said "what should I train her on first" talking to my boss, in front of her.  She frickin' exploded, and said it was demeaning or sexist or something like that.  Inconsiderate, sure, but an honest mistake.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sat, Jan 29, 2022 11:00 PM

I'm just waiting for companies to require employees put their pronouns in their email signatures.

Dr Winston O'Boogie

Sun, Jan 30, 2022 8:53 AM

I have never interacted with anyone using alternate pronouns. I have always worked in manufacturing - not the most woke of industries - and I’ve never spoken to someone who mentioned that they knew someone with alternate pronouns.  I think much of this is a fad that will die down in the next few years, with a lot of conversations like:

“Remember when you went by ‘they’”?

“Yeah, I was a young jackass during that time.”

Dr Winston O'Boogie

Sun, Jan 30, 2022 8:54 AM
posted by superman

I bet ptown is thankful that Boogie is here so that he is not the resident moron.

What did I do to cause this?

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Sun, Jan 30, 2022 10:07 AM
posted by gut

I see it quite a bit on LinkedIn, including friends from grad school (male and female).  Back then, they weren't into virtue signaling.  I don't know that there have been any surprise reveals, but then I don't pay much attention to it.  Could be working at woke companies.  Again, I don't really pay attention to any of it.

I usually just refer to people by their name.  Speaking of which, years ago I forgot the name of a new colleague and accidentally said "what should I train her on first" talking to my boss, in front of her.  She frickin' exploded, and said it was demeaning or sexist or something like that.  Inconsiderate, sure, but an honest mistake.

Sounds like a cunty overreaction.

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Sun, Jan 30, 2022 10:08 AM
posted by justincredible

I'm just waiting for companies to require employees put their pronouns in their email signatures.

I am sure some already are.

ptown_trojans_1

Sun, Jan 30, 2022 10:10 AM
posted by jmog

Good to see you are still “middle of the road”

Saying someone is incoherent has zero to do with being a doctor, it literally only takes someone who has functioning ears.

So congratulations on saying something that makes zero sense.

You do know there is a difference between being old and having dementia right? 

Biden is old, too old frankly, but to say he has dementia is completely different. 

superman

Sun, Jan 30, 2022 10:15 AM
posted by like_that

I am sure some already are.

Children's hospital has talked about it.