Home Forums Sports

Ironman92

Administrator

Sat, Jun 30, 2018 3:01 PM

😀

kizer permanente

Sat, Jun 30, 2018 3:15 PM
posted by jordo212000

If Lebron wants to beat the Warriors, he has to go to LA and build a new super team. If he cares about legacy, he will stay in Cleveland. It’s that simple.

Also, let’s not forget that Lebron the GM ruined Cleveland’s assets the last time he left them at the alter. And he has done it again by taking care of his boys. Gilbert and co. didn’t have the sack to stand up to him. 

You have no idea wtf you’re talking about lol. We got 5 picks from them when he opted in and we did a sign and trade. 

SportsAndLady

Sat, Jun 30, 2018 3:19 PM

jordo is  a tard...still

jordo212000

Sat, Jun 30, 2018 3:41 PM
posted by kizer permanente

You have no idea wtf you’re talking about lol. We got 5 picks from them when he opted in and we did a sign and trade. 

So what. The Cavs were a lottery team every year until he came back. All the moves he orchestrated before he left had the cupboard very empty when he left. He’s done the same again. Tristan Thompson’s contract is exhibit 1. I can keep going with all of the moves Lebron has done over the years.

They haven’t had a living breathing GM. If you believe they have, I suspect you are one of Koby’s drinking buddies 

kizer permanente

Sat, Jun 30, 2018 3:44 PM
posted by jordo212000

So what. The Cavs were a lottery team every year until he came back. All the moves he orchestrated before he left had the cupboard very empty when he left. He’s done the same again. Tristan Thompson’s contract is exhibit 1. I can keep going with all of the moves Lebron has done over the years.

They haven’t had a living breathing GM. If you believe they have, I suspect you are one of Koby’s drinking buddies 

Yeah. Why do you think he left? They were trash besides him. What moves did he orchestrate when he was here the first time exactly? He was waiting for them to and we never did. He bolted. We were pissed. We get it now. At least most of us do. Some of us think he left the cupboard bare (you). Others know he got us Kyrie and Love with those picks (us). 

kizer permanente

Sat, Jun 30, 2018 3:49 PM

Why the fuck are people so stupid in thinking Lebron screwed us with TT and JR’s contracts? You know we were already insanely over the cap right? Pretty much our only option was to pay these guys since we already had them. That or they go somewhere else and we don’t get anything. Wtf is so hard to understand about the nba salary cap? I’d imagine it is tough for people who have no idea what actually happened when Lebron left in 2009 though. 

kizer permanente

Sat, Jun 30, 2018 4:24 PM

But back to the point of the thread...

if you’re Lebron, do you want 

Paul George or Kevin Love?

Ingrahm or George Hill?

JR or Lonzo?

Kuzma or Jeff Green?

Hart or TT?

its a pretty easy choice if it’s me. I’m in LA. 

They wont be the 1 seed or even maybe 2 seed. But regular season doesn’t matter. But by time playoffs... who knows how good they could be. It’s a pretty easy choice for Lebron I’d imagine. 

Al Bundy

Sat, Jun 30, 2018 7:23 PM
posted by kizer permanente

its a pretty easy choice if it’s me. I’m in LA. 

It's shocking that you would do the douchebag move. :)

kizer permanente

Sat, Jun 30, 2018 8:35 PM
posted by Al Bundy

It's shocking that you would do the douchebag move. :)

Douchebag move?

nice take. 

friendfromlowry

Sat, Jun 30, 2018 10:11 PM

Durant signing with Warriors. So much for Lebron recruiting him to the Lakers right Stephen A?

kizer permanente

Sat, Jun 30, 2018 10:29 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

Durant signing with Warriors. So much for Lebron recruiting him to the Lakers right Stephen A?

I don’t think it’s so hard to believe Lebron sent him a text testing the waters. Durant just has literally no reason to leave his situation. 

Classyposter58

Sun, Jul 1, 2018 4:49 AM

Just sad some of the best players in basketball do not care about being franchise guys anymore. LeBron is the best player in the world, yet he cannot get anyone to come to Cleveland? Love is a good player, with a Kawhi I would think the Cavs could go toe to toe with Boston and Philly, as well as GS/Houston.

Instead he wants to become a Laker and probably never makes it past the second round again while Cleveland becomes completely irrelevant once more

kizer permanente

Sun, Jul 1, 2018 7:11 AM

With Paul George resigning with okc, it will pretty much take a Kawhi deal for Lebron to go out there now. 

kizer permanente

Sun, Jul 1, 2018 7:30 AM

If Boogie goes to LA, could Lebron to the Pelicans happen? 

friendfromlowry

Sun, Jul 1, 2018 7:59 AM
posted by Classyposter58

Just sad some of the best players in basketball do not care about being franchise guys anymore. LeBron is the best player in the world, yet he cannot get anyone to come to Cleveland? Love is a good player, with a Kawhi I would think the Cavs could go toe to toe with Boston and Philly, as well as GS/Houston.

Instead he wants to become a Laker and probably never makes it past the second round again while Cleveland becomes completely irrelevant once more

Kawhi isn't a free agrent. Lebron has zero impact on the Cavs trading for him. If Boston, LA, Philly - teams rich with young talent - aren't impressing San Antonio with offers (yet), the Cavs definitely won't. Carry on being an idiot. 

Classyposter58

Sun, Jul 1, 2018 8:07 AM
posted by friendfromlowry

Kawhi isn't a free agrent. Lebron has zero impact on the Cavs trading for him. If Boston, LA, Philly - teams rich with young talent - aren't impressing San Antonio with offers (yet), the Cavs definitely won't. Carry on being an idiot. 

I’m not saying it has to be Kawhi. But could they not package Sexton and other players/picks for Cousins or someone lol. Could probably get Griffin from my Pistons for that honestly and then move Love for someone. 

Point being why are they not doing everything possible to get that 3rd really good player

kizer permanente

Sun, Jul 1, 2018 8:21 AM
posted by Classyposter58

I’m not saying it has to be Kawhi. But could they not package Sexton and other players/picks for Cousins or someone lol. Could probably get Griffin from my Pistons for that honestly and then move Love for someone. 

Point being why are they not doing everything possible to get that 3rd really good player

They don’t have anything appealing to get a 3rd really good player. They’d have to give love, which still leaves you with 2 really good players. 

friendfromlowry

Sun, Jul 1, 2018 8:21 AM
posted by Classyposter58

They could not. Cousins is a free agent. You're 0-2. 

Also, for the millionth time, no one on this team has much trade value.

SportsAndLady

Sun, Jul 1, 2018 9:21 AM

Buy guise, no one cares about being a franchise guy no more!!

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Sun, Jul 1, 2018 9:24 AM

Remember 4 years ago when Classy said Lebron is the new Pujols and his career is on the down swing?  Now he wants to troll the Lebron FA, because Lebron still runs the league.  LOL.

BR1986FB

Sun, Jul 1, 2018 1:36 PM

Sounds like he's made his decision and will announce it Tuesday morning. This article is implying it could be the Sixers...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/report-lebron-has-made-free-agency-decision-will-announce-it-tuesday/ar-AAzqP07?ocid=ientp

On a side note, isn't it funny that the turds who go into hiding suddenly crawl out from under their rocks when there could be potential bad news for Cleveland fans?

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Sun, Jul 1, 2018 1:38 PM

Ugh. The Lakers didn’t fail to land Chris Paul or DeAndre Jordan. They never, and I mean NEVER, were even targeting those 2 guys. 

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Sun, Jul 1, 2018 1:59 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Sounds like he's made his decision and will announce it Tuesday morning. This article is implying it could be the Sixers...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/report-lebron-has-made-free-agency-decision-will-announce-it-tuesday/ar-AAzqP07?ocid=ientp

On a side note, isn't it funny that the turds who go into hiding suddenly crawl out from under their rocks when there could be potential bad news for Cleveland fans?

If you all look back last summer when the Lebron leaving talk started, I stated LA doesn't make sense.  A team like Philly would make more sense.  Now, to be fair I didn't think Kawhi would be a possibility at that point, but if Lebron is trying to win another title staying in the East is a better option.  He only has to worry about getting thru one team in the East.

And I have noticed that as well, but what's new?  Classy and turdo have been body bagged so much on this site, that they got butt hurt and stopped posting.  At the same time they also don't have much going on in their lives, so the first thought that comes to mind when things aren't going well in Cleveland is to post on a site they don't participate in anymore. 

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Sun, Jul 1, 2018 2:01 PM

Btw, the fact Lebron refuses to meet with the Cavs and is making this decision right before a holiday leads me to believe it will be the sixers.  It's like firing somebody on a Friday.

superman

Sun, Jul 1, 2018 2:01 PM
posted by wildcats20

Ugh. The Lakers didn’t fail to land Chris Paul or DeAndre Jordan. They never, and I mean NEVER, were even targeting those 2 guys. 

Yeah, it's MSN. Not a great source.