Where is Lebron Headed this Offseason?

Home Forums Sports

sportswizuhrd

Wed, Jun 27, 2018 4:59 PM

I'm thinking PG and LeBron both stay where they are for one more year, wait for Kawhi to become a FA then they all sign there. Those two alone won't beat the Warriors so they wait it out. Kawhi will get traded to Boston or Philly as a one year rental.

Crimson streak

Wed, Jun 27, 2018 8:03 PM

Cavs pick up team option for next year. Definitely a sign a trade is coming then 

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Wed, Jun 27, 2018 8:30 PM
posted by Crimson streak

Cavs pick up team option for next year. Definitely a sign a trade is coming then 

For Perkins lol?

Crimson streak

Thu, Jun 28, 2018 6:38 AM
posted by like_that

For Perkins lol?

Yes I left that part out 😂😂 whoops lol but from the sound of it, the lakers are getting desperate. The spurs are in no hurry to trade Leonard and the lakers basically have until tomorrow. The signs are pointing towards lebron staying in Cleveland. Even most of the betting lines have shifted Cleveland as the favorite 

BR1986FB

Thu, Jun 28, 2018 7:11 AM

Paul George opted out this morning.

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Thu, Jun 28, 2018 7:11 AM
posted by Crimson streak

Yes I left that part out 😂😂 whoops lol but from the sound of it, the lakers are getting desperate. The spurs are in no hurry to trade Leonard and the lakers basically have until tomorrow. The signs are pointing towards lebron staying in Cleveland. Even most of the betting lines have shifted Cleveland as the favorite 

Damn really?  I have been reading RCF forums, and they are way more doom and  gloom than this forum. 

BR1986FB

Thu, Jun 28, 2018 7:12 AM
posted by Crimson streak

Part of the reason I don't want the Lakers to get LBJ is because Magic Johnson is such a clown show. Great player but he's nothing more than an ambassador for LA. 

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Thu, Jun 28, 2018 7:13 AM

Annnnnd PG just declined to opt in with OKC.  Writing is on the wall folks and it has been since last summer.

BR1986FB

Thu, Jun 28, 2018 7:17 AM

Yeah, Paul George opting out has kind of swung my confidence meter from Lebron staying to him heading West. If the Lakers can somehow pull off the Kawhi trade, he gone. Laker fans seem as bad as some Cleveland fans when it comes to trades and valuing their players. Proposed deal of Ingram, Kuzma and draft picks for Leonard and the Lakers fans are like "not a chance in Hell."

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Thu, Jun 28, 2018 7:32 AM

I hate the Lakers, but Lebron + Kawhi + PG13 would (hopefully) be an entertaining watch.

Crimson streak

Thu, Jun 28, 2018 8:13 AM

Well fuck I was hoping George would opt in. 

Automatik

Thu, Jun 28, 2018 9:42 AM
posted by ernest_t_bass

I hate the Lakers, but Lebron + Kawhi + PG13 would (hopefully) be an entertaining watch.

I'd watch it too, but still not enough to take down GS.

BR1986FB

Thu, Jun 28, 2018 9:48 AM
posted by Automatik

Was discussing this earlier with a coworker and I agree.

Laley23

GOAT

Thu, Jun 28, 2018 10:54 AM
posted by Automatik

I think it would be, depending on who Lakers gave up in the Kawhi trade. Their bench would be better than GSW. Kawhi and PG are 2 of the best defenders in the league. Maybe LeBron can be solid again if motivated on that side. 

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Thu, Jun 28, 2018 11:38 AM

Didn’t PG have to opt out to get money? I thought this was a known thing like with the nuggets declining the option on their guy. 

BR1986FB

Thu, Jun 28, 2018 11:43 AM
posted by Commander of Awesome

Didn’t PG have to opt out to get money? I thought this was a known thing like with the nuggets declining the option on their guy. 

Yeah, according to the article I saw, there's still a decent chance he could re-sign with OKC.

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Thu, Jun 28, 2018 11:46 AM
posted by Laley23

I think it would be, depending on who Lakers gave up in the Kawhi trade. Their bench would be better than GSW. Kawhi and PG are 2 of the best defenders in the league. Maybe LeBron can be solid again if motivated on that side. 

Agree. 

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Thu, Jun 28, 2018 12:04 PM

Screaming Stephen has reported that Bron has been texting with KD about joining him in LA. 

SportsAndLady

Thu, Jun 28, 2018 12:08 PM
posted by wildcats20

Screaming Stephen has reported that Bron has been texting with KD about joining him in LA. 

Lolnba

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Thu, Jun 28, 2018 12:11 PM

And it kinda sounds like it’s the Celtics and the Lakers who remain in on the Kawhi trade talks. I would assume Ainge is just trying to drive up the price. 

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Thu, Jun 28, 2018 12:17 PM

And I assume Bron’s “opt-in, opt-out” decision will come out soon. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Jun 28, 2018 12:29 PM
posted by wildcats20

Lol at Screaming Stephen

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Thu, Jun 28, 2018 12:59 PM
posted by wildcats20

I know that if I was texting other NBA players about my potential destination, I'd make sure a publicity whore desperate for headlines was in the loop!!!!

kizer permanente

Thu, Jun 28, 2018 1:30 PM
posted by wildcats20

And I assume Bron’s “opt-in, opt-out” decision will come out soon. 

If he opts in I’d be shocked. And then you’d know he’s gone.