OSU Football 2018

Home Forums Sports

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sat, Sep 8, 2018 4:57 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

Rutgers is terrible and Haskins is very good. 

Terrible add to the Big 10. At least Maryland can beat Herman. Excited to see how Haskins plays next week.

superman

Sat, Sep 8, 2018 5:59 PM
posted by iclfan2

Terrible add to the Big 10. At least Maryland can beat Herman. Excited to see how Haskins plays next week.

It all came down to television markets. 

SportsAndLady

Sat, Sep 8, 2018 6:06 PM

Yeah not sure why people always say that about Rutgers. They weren't added to the B1G from a competitive standpoint. It was strictly to get more East in the conference's market.

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Sat, Sep 8, 2018 6:34 PM

Tate Martell is special. 

Dr Winston O'Boogie

Mon, Sep 10, 2018 10:42 AM
posted by SportsAndLady

Yeah not sure why people always say that about Rutgers. They weren't added to the B1G from a competitive standpoint. It was strictly to get more East in the conference's market.

I think this is true.  But what I have always wondered is who the hell on the east coach really watches Rutgers?  Just because they are located there doesn't mean anyone cares to watch them get obliterated week in and week out.  I doubt Big Ten ratings are any higher in NYC since the addition of Rutgers.  

Rutgers was a terrible addition to the league.  

vball10set

paying it forward

Mon, Sep 10, 2018 10:55 AM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

I think this is true.  But what I have always wondered is who the hell on the east coach really watches Rutgers?  Just because they are located there doesn't mean anyone cares to watch them get obliterated week in and week out.  I doubt Big Ten ratings are any higher in NYC since the addition of Rutgers.  

Rutgers was a terrible addition to the league.  

I agree, but what I understand is that the B1G wanted to expand it's 'footprint', and that's why they added Rutgers...IMO, Pitt would've been a much better choice, and even though I think it would have been a better fit because of their natural rivalry with PSU, I don't know if they were even interested...too bad.

SportsAndLady

Mon, Sep 10, 2018 12:05 PM

Lol it has nothing to do with Rutgers fans watching the games lol

it has everything to do with having a team in the B1G from New York so they can utilize the new york market. 

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Mon, Sep 10, 2018 12:48 PM

You do realize that there are other sports besides football, right?

SportsAndLady

Mon, Sep 10, 2018 1:31 PM

Excited to be in dallas for this game. I’ll be tailgating with a bunch of TCU nerds. No tickets yet but I’m sure I’ll pick one up Saturday. Too tempting not to. 

vball10set

paying it forward

Mon, Sep 10, 2018 2:30 PM
posted by ernest_t_bass

it doesn't matter--it's Rutgers

queencitybuckeye

Mon, Sep 10, 2018 2:43 PM
posted by ernest_t_bass

Is Rutsgers any good at any of them?

superman

Mon, Sep 10, 2018 6:27 PM
posted by ernest_t_bass

When it comes to television and money, there's really not other sports.  Maybe basketball but it's a distant second. 

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Mon, Sep 10, 2018 9:39 PM
posted by superman

When it comes to television and money, there's really not other sports.  Maybe basketball but it's a distant second. 

Big Ten Network shows many, don't they?  

vball10set

paying it forward

Sun, Sep 16, 2018 8:46 AM

3-0

SportsAndLady

Sun, Sep 16, 2018 8:54 AM

What a game. Osu owns Jerry world. 

Sucks that Bosa is more than likely done. I don’t think you can be limping like that and come back and play. Obviously we’ll wait to see what happens but that would be a huge blow to osu’s national championship hopes if he’s out. 

slingshot4ever

Sun, Sep 16, 2018 9:58 AM

D line is one spot OSU fortunatey has a lot of depth.  

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Sun, Sep 16, 2018 10:24 AM
posted by SportsAndLady

What a game. Osu owns Jerry world. 

Sucks that Bosa is more than likely done. I don’t think you can be limping like that and come back and play. Obviously we’ll wait to see what happens but that would be a huge blow to osu’s national championship hopes if he’s out. 

Strained lower abdomen is what they said on TV.

Spock

Sun, Sep 16, 2018 4:39 PM

Bosa will be back.  As for OSU....last nights crowd shows that they are the most popular team in the country

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Mon, Sep 17, 2018 10:27 AM

Urban... just SHUT UP.  Let this crap blow over.  Thanks.

Automatik

Mon, Sep 17, 2018 11:46 AM

I was thinking the same. How many times does he have to "clarify" things?

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Mon, Sep 17, 2018 12:27 PM

Urban needs to say I will only speak about Tulane next week. He's going to make himself look bad again. Dumb ass Rovell is already mad that Urban said he can only rely on info he receives from experts, in answer to does he believe domestic violence ever took place.

ptown_trojans_1

Mon, Sep 17, 2018 1:19 PM

Well, it was his first Presser today. There was no way he was not going to have to address it today. 

He now can say, I've already addressed it and move on. 

queencitybuckeye

Mon, Sep 17, 2018 1:53 PM
posted by ptown_trojans_1

Well, it was his first Presser today. There was no way he was not going to have to address it today. 

He now can say, I've already addressed it and move on. 

How does he "have to"? All he has to do is not answer. Consequences: 0.

ptown_trojans_1

Mon, Sep 17, 2018 2:29 PM
posted by queencitybuckeye

How does he "have to"? All he has to do is not answer. Consequences: 0.

PR 101.

He had interviews over the weekend about it and this is his 1st presser of the year. 

Of course he was going to be asked about it. If he brushed them off and said no comment, he was going to get further grilled about his handling. By standing up there and answering questions he can now say he has addressed it fully. Done and over with. Move on.