Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Feb 25, 2018 12:53 PM

Lol I’m so confused

friendfromlowry

Sun, Feb 25, 2018 1:12 PM
posted by Ironman92

Huh?

I was saying I was surprised to see Kyrie and Lillard (on Twitter) call it a bullshit play. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Feb 25, 2018 1:19 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

I was saying I was surprised to see Kyrie and Lillard (on Twitter) call it a bullshit play. 

That helps 😀

SportsAndLady

Sun, Feb 25, 2018 2:00 PM
posted by Ironman92

That helps 😀

Watch the thunder/warriors highlights from last night. Watch how draymond acted during game and his technical. Watch the Zaza play where he falls on Westbrook. Watch Westbrook’s post game interview. Re-read thread. Don’t be confused anymore. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Feb 25, 2018 2:24 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

Watch the thunder/warriors highlights from last night. Watch how draymond acted during game and his technical. Watch the Zaza play where he falls on Westbrook. Watch Westbrook’s post game interview. Re-read thread. Don’t be confused anymore. 

I’m pretty lazy man. Thanks

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Feb 25, 2018 9:18 PM

Harden going crazy tonight.

Top 26

friendfromlowry

Mon, Feb 26, 2018 9:05 AM
posted by Ironman92

Harden going crazy tonight.

Top 26

I know Steph Curry and Derrick Rose aren't very well respected MVPs, especially on here. I wonder if Harden won where'd he fall amongst them. 

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Mon, Feb 26, 2018 9:21 AM

Steph Curry's MVP not respected?  News to me. 

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Mon, Feb 26, 2018 11:23 AM

I know Steph Curry and Derrick Rose aren't very well respected MVPs, especially on here. I wonder if Harden won where'd he fall amongst them. 

You can add Steve Nash's name to the list as well.

Classyposter58

Mon, Feb 26, 2018 5:49 PM
posted by Commander of Awesome

You can add Steve Nash's name to the list as well.

Rose’s MVP season was unreal though. Wonder what he would’ve been had injuries not derailed him, was only 22 when he won that MVP

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Feb 26, 2018 9:39 PM

AD is continuing his insane last 7-8 games

He’s 35/10 tonight with 5 min left in 3rd

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Mon, Feb 26, 2018 10:15 PM

Bunch of shitty games on, couldn't find a close one to keep track of outside of the Mavs game.

friendfromlowry

Mon, Feb 26, 2018 10:24 PM
posted by Commander of Awesome

Bunch of shitty games on, couldn't find a close one to keep track of outside of the Mavs game.

Suns - Pelicans 

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Feb 26, 2018 10:51 PM

AD goes 53/17/6

Lakers on opposite end of spectrum have 9 guys go for double figures in points

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Mon, Feb 26, 2018 11:51 PM

Suns - Pelicans 

I was watching that, turned it off after Pelicans got up 10+ and the writing was on the wall.

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Tue, Feb 27, 2018 11:45 AM

lol IT: https://streamable.com/wosnz

just lol at Altman thinking IT was going to help us win a 'ship.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sat, Mar 3, 2018 1:53 PM

Westbrook nearing 10 rb a game...he might do the triple double season thing again

Ironman92

Administrator

Sat, Mar 3, 2018 11:08 PM

Holy crap Marcus Smart damn near made an unbelievable shot to tie it...not sure CP3 didn’t push him pretty good.

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Sat, Mar 3, 2018 11:21 PM
posted by Ironman92

Holy crap Marcus Smart damn near made an unbelievable shot to tie it...not sure CP3 didn’t push him pretty good.

He did. But that is never gonna get called. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Mar 4, 2018 6:18 PM

In news you won’t care about Byron (BJ)Mullens hasn’t played in the NBA in 4 years. Been in China, Dubai, Europe, Middle East...but in the last 6 months he has adjusted some from his tough divorce and looks to be committed to basketball more than ever. He’s in best shape of his life and body looks like a damn statue....recently signed with Orlando Magic G League and has went for 24 and 22 points in his first 2 games. His range used to max out around 19 -21 feet but he’s looking good now from 25 ft.  He might make it back if he continues forward...18 months ago he couldn’t have been farther away from the NBA

vball10set

paying it forward

Sun, Mar 4, 2018 7:19 PM
posted by Ironman92

In news you won’t care about Byron (BJ)Mullens hasn’t played in the NBA in 4 years. Been in China, Dubai, Europe, Middle East...but in the last 6 months he has adjusted some from his tough divorce and looks to be committed to basketball more than ever. He’s in best shape of his life and body looks like a damn statue....recently signed with Orlando Magic G League and has went for 24 and 22 points in his first 2 games. His range used to max out around 19 -21 feet but he’s looking good now from 25 ft.  He might make it back if he continues forward...18 months ago he couldn’t have been farther away from the NBA

You are correct...don’t care

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Mar 4, 2018 10:26 PM

Good seeing Jabari Parker back

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Mar 4, 2018 10:38 PM

Bucks down by 21 beat Sixers by 8

friendfromlowry

Sun, Mar 4, 2018 10:39 PM
posted by Ironman92

I care buddy.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Mar 4, 2018 10:46 PM

I care buddy.

Just sayin