Home Forums Sports

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Tue, Jan 16, 2018 2:07 PM

Sounds like Jan in Cleveland.

wes_mantooth

Tomfoolery & shenanigans

Tue, Jan 16, 2018 2:16 PM

Until Lue gets his head out of his ass and plays Frye and sits TT, the Cavs will struggle.  

Tristan is the worst contract in professional sports.... Well, the worst behind what the Phillies gave Carlos Santana lol

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Tue, Jan 16, 2018 2:50 PM

So the Cavs say they are going to trade.  Who do they get?  Who do they get rid of?

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Tue, Jan 16, 2018 3:14 PM

I doubt we trade anything and instead go the route of the buyout trash heap.

If I'm the cavs, I go in on Cousins and lol when he BFs the GSW to another Cavs championship.

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Tue, Jan 16, 2018 3:29 PM
posted by Commander of Awesome

Sounds like Jan in Cleveland.

Yup.

You guys notice how all of these "grumblings" are normally near the trade deadline? No doubt in my mind at this point this is manufactured BS from Lebron's team to pressure the Cavs FO to make a move.  They have done so every single year. 

BR1986FB

Tue, Jan 16, 2018 9:06 PM
posted by like_that

Yup.

You guys notice how all of these "grumblings" are normally near the trade deadline? No doubt in my mind at this point this is manufactured BS from Lebron's team to pressure the Cavs FO to make a move.  They have done so every single year. 

You know he's behind it 100%. He knows they can't beat the Warriors, as constructed.

Just hope he doesn't screw up their future AND bolt after this season after getting his way due to the passive/aggessive whining. I frankly don't care if he leaves but I don't want him screwing over the franchise (again) in the process. Kind of tired of his constant drama and holding the franchise hostage with the ""will he stay or will he go" crap, year in and year out.

thavoice

Thu, Jan 18, 2018 11:28 AM
posted by BR1986FB

You know he's behind it 100%. He knows they can't beat the Warriors, as constructed.

Just hope he doesn't screw up their future AND bolt after this season after getting his way due to the passive/aggessive whining. I frankly don't care if he leaves but I don't want him screwing over the franchise (again) in the process. Kind of tired of his constant drama and holding the franchise hostage with the ""will he stay or will he go" crap, year in and year out.

He already screwed up the future by not co existing with Irving setting that trade in motion.   

BR1986FB

Thu, Jan 18, 2018 12:07 PM
posted by thavoice

He already screwed up the future by not co existing with Irving setting that trade in motion.   

I'm not ungrateful for the fact that LBJ came back and broke the title drought, but for me, the juice just isn't worth the squeeze anymore. Every January, "drama, drama, drama." You don't see this shit with other championship contenders (i.e. Golden State) every season.

thavoice

Thu, Jan 18, 2018 12:30 PM
posted by BR1986FB

I'm not ungrateful for the fact that LBJ came back and broke the title drought, but for me, the juice just isn't worth the squeeze anymore. Every January, "drama, drama, drama." You don't see this shit with other championship contenders (i.e. Golden State) every season.

He has been a spoiled brat since his HS days in getting whatever he wants, i.e. a Hummer, free jerseys at a store, etc.    

He got you all a title so just be grateful.....

BR1986FB

Thu, Jan 18, 2018 12:37 PM
posted by thavoice

He has been a spoiled brat since his HS days in getting whatever he wants, i.e. a Hummer, free jerseys at a store, etc.    

At this point, I'm not extremely concerned about him leaving.

One, if he does, thanks for the title and good luck and two, where is he going to go?

There's not a team he can join up with, in my eyes, that will take down the Warriors. His bet bet in the East is probably Philly but they aren't beating the GSW's. Join up with KI in Boston? LOL, no. Go West and hook up with the T-Wolves? Still aren't beating the Warriors. Lakers? Two words...LaVar Ball...Nope. Rockets or Spurs? Still don't think they beat GSW's.

The sad fact is that wherever he goes, he probably doesn't have a realistic shot of taking out that team, including if he stays in Cleveland.

SportsAndLady

Thu, Jan 18, 2018 12:50 PM

^This conversation sucks. 

thavoice

Thu, Jan 18, 2018 12:51 PM
posted by BR1986FB

One, if he does, thanks for the title and good luck and two, where is he going to go?

There's not a team he can join up with, in my eyes, that will take down the Warriors. His bet bet in the East is probably Philly but they aren't beating the GSW's. Join up with KI in Boston? LOL, no. Go West and hook up with the T-Wolves? Still aren't beating the Warriors. Lakers? Two words...LaVar Ball...Nope. Rockets or Spurs? Still don't think they beat GSW's.

The sad fact is that wherever he goes, he probably doesn't have a realistic shot of taking out that team, including if he stays in Cleveland.

He won't leave.   Well maybe ina few years when he does his Jordan impression onnthe down slope but it will be a while

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Thu, Jan 18, 2018 1:12 PM
posted by thavoice

Lebron is very passive agressive and it's obnoxious.  That being said, trying to paint him as a spoiled brat might be the dumbest thing you have ever said and that is saying a lot.  Anyone that knows Lebron's story growing up also knows this was a very dumb post.

posted by thavoice

I know you're trolling since you don't follow the NBA, but the more comes out with the story, the more it seems Kyrie was the one who wanted to leave and Kyrie was an issue.  I wish they both grew up though.

posted by BR1986FB

I agree and disagree with you.  If we are talking about realistic teams (meaning they can afford Lebrons max contract and keep other superstars), I don't see a roster that will take Lebron over the warriors.  I don't see why he would want to go to the west either.  I disagree regarding the Cavs.  If they traded for a specific piece, they very well could be contending with GSW.

posted by SportsAndLady

^This conversation sucks. 

Reoccurring theme when thavoice is invovled.

Automatik

Thu, Jan 18, 2018 1:14 PM

Having LeBron on your team, "juice not worth the squeeze."

I've heard it all now. 

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Thu, Jan 18, 2018 1:16 PM
posted by Automatik

Having LeBron on your team, "juice not worth the squeeze."

I've heard it all now. 

Yeah I will take the drama any day of the week over 0-16 browns or the cavs pre lebron's return.

friendfromlowry

Thu, Jan 18, 2018 7:35 PM

Anyone watching tonight? Lebron just had a backwards behind the back pass through Aaron Gordon’s legs to Wade for a basket. I can’t really describe it but it was how the fuck did he pull that off

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Thu, Jan 18, 2018 7:58 PM
posted by BR1986FB

You're underestimating complancency. Rockets/Spurs/76ers/Celtics will all give him an opportunity to beat the GSW. What about OKC or LA is PG leaves and heads to LA? Both options are interesitng imo and NONE am I'm concerned enought o discuss in fucking January when we have a legit chance of making the finals again with CLEVELAND.

As for the be greatful and he's a spoiled brat, shut up. Dude is hard fucking work. He's legit the best player that has ever graced the court. STFU and enjoy it and stop worrying about him getting a car when in HS. LOL

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Thu, Jan 18, 2018 8:23 PM

JFC lebron.

That was filthy

friendfromlowry

Thu, Jan 18, 2018 8:45 PM

20 point halftime lead nearly erased by end of third quarter SMH

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Thu, Jan 18, 2018 8:47 PM

Annnndddd it's gone

vball10set

paying it forward

Thu, Jan 18, 2018 9:18 PM

The Cavaliers suck...I’d make that avatar bet again regarding whether or not they’ll make the finals, but quite frankly, idgaf.

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Thu, Jan 18, 2018 9:27 PM

Lol what? 

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Fri, Jan 19, 2018 8:51 AM
posted by vball10set

The Cavaliers suck...I’d make that avatar bet again regarding whether or not they’ll make the finals, but quite frankly, idgaf.

So would you make the bet or not?

SportsAndLady

Fri, Jan 19, 2018 12:27 PM

Make it happen

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Fri, Jan 19, 2018 1:39 PM

At first I thought why in the fuck would the Pels do that, but it's essentially for Kemba, a servicable big and Osman an energy guy. Makes their team slightly better I suppose.

Hornets, lol.

Cavs, oh fuck yeah.