Cleveland Cavalier 2017-2018 Season

Home Forums Sports

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Tue, May 29, 2018 8:38 PM
posted by Automatik

Gotta find a way to slow them down. Houston responded idiotically last night during that 3rd quarter barrage.

Fuck it, let's keep chucking 3s!

What was it, 25 straight misses?

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Tue, May 29, 2018 8:39 PM
posted by BR1986FB

This, along with Steph swallowing his mouth guard. j/k

No JK about it.  Steph can choke on Draymond's dick while he's at it. 

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Tue, May 29, 2018 9:35 PM
posted by ernest_t_bass

What was it, 25 straight misses?

superman

Tue, May 29, 2018 9:56 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Just imagine if the Cavs got eliminated Sunday night. "Where will Lebron go?" would easily overshadow the Finals. ESPN = The worst

On another media note, I almost wrecked driving home when I heard Jim Rome in the CBS Sports Minute say "Lebron's the GOAT."

Jim Rome is still on?

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Tue, May 29, 2018 9:57 PM

BR below is your avatar.  If the wording doesn't fit I can edit it to make sure it does.  Also, I am not sure if we ever discussed how long the avatar stays, but I think a fair date would be to let it expire on week 1 of the NFL season (Sep 6th).  I couldn't do rapistberger, because I couldn't stand to see that fat piece of shit as your avatar.  Instead I picked your favorite player, with a confirmed quote by you.

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, May 29, 2018 9:59 PM
posted by like_that

BR below is your avatar.  If the wording doesn't fit I can edit it to make sure it does.  Also, I am not sure if we ever discussed how long the avatar stays, but I think a fair date would be to let it expire on week 1 of the NFL season (Sep 6th).  I couldn't do rapistberger, because I couldn't stand to see that fat piece of shit as your avatar.  Instead I picked your favorite player, with a confirmed quote by you.

Damn man...you went easy. He’ll love that

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Tue, May 29, 2018 10:12 PM
posted by Ironman92

Damn man...you went easy. He’ll love that

We both hate the same players, so if I went that route it would be punishing me as well.

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, May 29, 2018 10:23 PM
posted by like_that

We both hate the same players, so if I went that route it would be punishing me as well.

Should’ve just made it so if he lost he couldn’t listen to talk radio for a couple weeks.

BR1986FB

Wed, May 30, 2018 4:53 AM
posted by like_that

LOL...It's not a true statement but I'll wear those goat horns. Whether we agree or disagree on who the GOAT LT is, I think we can all agree that we're glad the Cavs are where they are at right now.

BR1986FB

Wed, May 30, 2018 7:33 AM
posted by Ironman92

Should’ve just made it so if he lost he couldn’t listen to talk radio for a couple weeks.

That would've been too easy. I don't listen as much as you think. The Cleveland guys can be pretty melty. Sirius XM's national viewpoint is better.

BR1986FB

Wed, May 30, 2018 7:34 AM
posted by superman

Jim Rome is still on?

I guess. Only time I hear his voice are these CBS Sports Minutes so the mighty have fallen. Thought it was kind of noteworthy because he usually takes pot shots at Cleveland when he can.

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Wed, May 30, 2018 8:19 AM
posted by Ironman92

lol, no way of tracking that.  Now, if there was a way to prevent BR from going to the slots...

BR1986FB

Wed, May 30, 2018 8:28 AM
posted by like_that

lol, no way of tracking that.  Now, if there was a way to prevent BR from going to the slots...

That's (slots) self regulated. lol

Ironman92

Administrator

Wed, May 30, 2018 11:31 AM
posted by like_that

He likely has headphones on of talk radio while at the slots 

Ironman92

Administrator

Wed, May 30, 2018 11:33 AM

Ok I’m done but I still can’t believe anyone listens to Jim Rome....I wish “Chris” Everett would’ve ended his run 30 years ago.

BR1986FB

Wed, May 30, 2018 11:37 AM
posted by Ironman92

Ok I’m done but I still can’t believe anyone listens to Jim Rome....I wish “Chris” Everett would’ve ended his run 30 years ago.

Who listens to Jim Rome? The station I listen to has CBS Sports "MINUTES" which is about a 30 second hot taek that guys like Rome, Tiki Barber, etc spew out during commercial breaks. It's not listening to "The Jim Rome Show." He breaks in at the top of the hour. The local station is a CBS affiliate so you occasionally get to hear his drivel.

Classyposter58

Wed, May 30, 2018 1:17 PM

Well the 2004 Pistons were huge underdogs and curb stomped the Lakers so you never know. Gotta feel bad for Houston as they probably should’ve beaten Golden State if Chris Paul stays healthy or if they don’t miss 27 fucking threes in a row. 

I’m afraid it’ll be a sweep because I’m sick of the same narrative we’ve seen since Jordan retired from the Bulls, Western Conference team absolutely curb stomps Eastern Conference team. I’m gonna go Warriors in 4 though, hope I’m wrong but this is one of the worst backcourt mismatches I’ve ever seen

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Wed, May 30, 2018 2:10 PM
posted by Classyposter58

Well the 2004 Pistons

You're trying too hard now.  Congrats on actively becoming a caricature of yourself.

Crimson streak

Wed, May 30, 2018 4:16 PM

Iggy out game 1 already. 

Classyposter58

Wed, May 30, 2018 4:22 PM
posted by like_that

You're trying too hard now.  Congrats on actively becoming a caricature of yourself.

Kinda like this website lol

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Wed, May 30, 2018 4:33 PM
posted by Classyposter58

Kinda like this website lol

This website is fine, Get a new slant.

BR1986FB

Wed, May 30, 2018 5:09 PM
posted by Crimson streak

Iggy out game 1 already. 

This is the one they need to shock them and get. He may be out for game 2 but there's no guarantee.

Ironman92

Administrator

Wed, May 30, 2018 5:14 PM

Can’t wait for Iggy to return to his 25 year old self for games 2-5

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Wed, May 30, 2018 5:18 PM
posted by Ironman92

Can’t wait for Iggy to return to his 25 year old self for games 2-5 and get away with anything short of murdering Lebron.

FIFY

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Wed, May 30, 2018 6:25 PM
posted by like_that

FIFY

Bingo