Cleveland Cavalier 2017-2018 Season

Home Forums Sports

vball10set

paying it forward

Tue, May 29, 2018 12:59 PM
posted by ppaw1999

Does anyone really thinks the Cavs win this series if Boston had a healthy Kyrie? 

Guess we'll never know...anyway, does anyone think we have a chance vs Golden Shower? I'm thinking it goes six, but they just have so many options...

BR1986FB

Tue, May 29, 2018 1:15 PM
posted by vball10set

Guess we'll never know...anyway, does anyone think we have a chance vs Golden Shower? I'm thinking it goes six, but they just have so many options...

Sadly, unless GSW's suffer a significant injury, I think it's a sweep for the Warriors.

QuakerOats

Tue, May 29, 2018 1:19 PM

If we don't get at least 3 other players to play consistently well each game, then no, we don't have much of a chance. 

cat_lover

Tue, May 29, 2018 1:28 PM

I think they do. I always think they have a chance until eliminated.

BRF

Tue, May 29, 2018 2:58 PM
posted by cat_lover

I think they do. I always think they have a chance until eliminated.

I agree.

I just want to say that even though I don't care much for LBJ as a person, I do appreciate what a great great player he is.

A lot of times when he drives to the hoop and kicks it back out, I cringe because I just want him to take it to the hole.

IF others step up, there is a chance.

QuakerOats

Tue, May 29, 2018 4:00 PM

Even though I strongly disagree with his political views, and the way he went about leaving Cleveland, I am coming to the conclusion that he is probably the greatest all-around hooper ever.  His performances this year at age 33 are rather mind boggling.  On top of that he seems to be a decent guy as well: no arrests, no side drama, no drugs etc...just a hard worker and incredibly gifted athlete.  Those in NE Ohio have been lucky to be able to watch him perform on TV every game, or in person. The next (final) chapter should be interesting as well. 

Laley23

GOAT

Tue, May 29, 2018 4:16 PM

How anyone can dislike LeBron as a human is beyond me. Easily the greatest role model you could ask for out of someone of his stature. 

BR1986FB

Tue, May 29, 2018 5:05 PM

Seems like the media is making a pretty big deal out of this Iggy injury making it sound like the Cavs have more than a punchers chance in this series if he's out for any length of time.

BR1986FB

Tue, May 29, 2018 5:07 PM
posted by Laley23

How anyone can dislike LeBron as a human is beyond me. Easily the greatest role model you could ask for out of someone of his stature. 

I'd think it would be more toward his political leanings than him as a person. Can't deny he's a humanitarian. Can't stand his political beliefs but have come to the realization that about 90% of entertainment (sports, music, etc) are libtards.

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Tue, May 29, 2018 5:12 PM

Oh sweet, the Cavs thread is fucking political.  

GO CAVS!

BR1986FB

Tue, May 29, 2018 5:24 PM
posted by ernest_t_bass

Oh sweet, the Cavs thread is fucking political.  

GO CAVS!

Nah. The comments we made. We can move on.

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, May 29, 2018 5:48 PM

Dream series happening....go

Mine: Series goes 6 games (game 6 in Cleveland) LeBron averages 35-10-10 the first 5 while Durant averages 25-8-5, Klay 22-5-5, Curry 16 ppg. In game 6 it’s tight most all of the game and LeBron hits a big 3 and then swats Curry, goes down and power drives one on Draymond.. Cavs win by 5-7 and LeBron goes for 50-12-8 while Curry scores 12 on 3/18 shooting and 1/12 from 3

Laley23

GOAT

Tue, May 29, 2018 5:56 PM

My dream scenario is Cavs win. I don’t care if LeBron doesn’t score the whole series lol.

Automatik

Tue, May 29, 2018 6:01 PM

Gotta find a way to slow them down. Houston responded idiotically last night during that 3rd quarter barrage.

Fuck it, let's keep chucking 3s!

BR1986FB

Tue, May 29, 2018 6:02 PM
posted by Laley23

My dream scenario is Cavs win. I don’t care if LeBron doesn’t score the whole series lol.

This, along with Steph swallowing his mouth guard. j/k

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, May 29, 2018 6:03 PM
posted by Laley23

Oh I definitely do...fuck all that talk lol

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, May 29, 2018 6:03 PM

Cavs biggest Vegas underdog going into finals in 15 years.

Warriors -1000

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, May 29, 2018 6:07 PM

All 24 “experts” at ESPN picked GS to win series

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Tue, May 29, 2018 6:31 PM
posted by Ironman92

Dream series happening....go

Cavs win in 4 straight blowout victories including Draymond Green fouling out in every game on some questionable calls including getting posterized time and time again by TT/LBJ/Nance Jr, Curry does nothing [and some story comes out about him stepping out on his wife all the time and being exposed for the fraud he is] and KD melts under the spotlights.

Zaza breaks both legs and ACLs for his cheap BS last season against the Spurs, Klay plays poorly including getting dunked on by JR Smith for running his bitch mouth back in 2016 [such a front running POS], Kerr hurts his....no I like Kerr.

KD leaves in the offseason (comes to the Cavs lul), Curry returns a disgraced POS and his ankles continue to bother him for the rest of his life, Draymond Green gets traded to the fucking Nets where he finishes his shitty career, AI retires due to injuries, and the GSW open their new shitty arena in SF to a non sold out crowd as SF Tech bros don't give a fuck and that org gets what they deserve for abandoning Oakland who stuck by their side for their entire franchise history.

vball10set

paying it forward

Tue, May 29, 2018 6:43 PM
posted by BR1986FB

This, along with Steph swallowing his mouth guard. j/k

/fricking thread 

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, May 29, 2018 7:05 PM
posted by Commander of Awesome

Cavs win in 4 straight blowout victories including Draymond Green fouling out in every game on some questionable calls including getting posterized time and time again by TT/LBJ/Nance Jr, Curry does nothing [and some story comes out about him stepping out on his wife all the time and being exposed for the fraud he is] and KD melts under the spotlights.

Zaza breaks both legs and ACLs for his cheap BS last season against the Spurs, Klay plays poorly including getting dunked on by JR Smith for running his bitch mouth back in 2016 [such a front running POS], Kerr hurts his....no I like Kerr.

KD leaves in the offseason (comes to the Cavs lul), Curry returns a disgraced POS and his ankles continue to bother him for the rest of his life, Draymond Green gets traded to the fucking Nets where he finishes his shitty career, AI retires due to injuries, and the GSW open their new shitty arena in SF to a non sold out crowd as SF Tech bros don't give a fuck and that org gets what they deserve for abandoning Oakland who stuck by their side for their entire franchise history.

Great post.

BRF

Tue, May 29, 2018 7:32 PM
posted by Laley23

Maybe because some know some things you don't. 

BRF

Tue, May 29, 2018 7:32 PM
posted by BR1986FB

This, along with Steph swallowing his mouth guard. 

FIFY. 

;-)

SportsAndLady

Tue, May 29, 2018 7:38 PM

Front page of espn: should we be looking into Lebron renovating his LA mansion?

fuck espn and the sports media. 

BR1986FB

Tue, May 29, 2018 8:34 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

Front page of espn: should we be looking into Lebron renovating his LA mansion?

fuck espn and the sports media. 

Just imagine if the Cavs got eliminated Sunday night. "Where will Lebron go?" would easily overshadow the Finals. ESPN = The worst

On another media note, I almost wrecked driving home when I heard Jim Rome in the CBS Sports Minute say "Lebron's the GOAT."