Cleveland Cavalier 2017-2018 Season

Home Forums Sports

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Mon, Apr 16, 2018 1:47 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Cleveland radio drama? LOL

Cleveland radio drama, ESPN hot takes, etc.  They are all the same shit.  I specifically avoid all of them (especially after a loss), so I don't have to listen to the bullshit TMZ reporting after a game 1 loss.  I prefer this site or RCF for my sports talk, because we normally don't discuss it.   It would be nice if it wasn't brought to this site every time the Cavs lose a game. 

Automatik

Mon, Apr 16, 2018 1:57 PM

TT cheating scandal was on their mind...resulted in a horrific shooting night.

BR1986FB

Mon, Apr 16, 2018 1:58 PM
posted by like_that

Cleveland radio drama, ESPN hot takes, etc.  They are all the same shit.  I specifically avoid all of them (especially after a loss), so I don't have to listen to the bullshit TMZ reporting after a game 1 loss.  I prefer this site or RCF for my sports talk, because we normally don't discuss it.   It would be nice if it wasn't brought to this site every time the Cavs lose a game. 

Considering I specifically avoided local sports talk on my drive in, to avoid their boo hooing about the upcoming inevitable, wouldn't know what you were talking about. And Sirius XM NFL only talks football.

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Mon, Apr 16, 2018 2:01 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Considering I specifically avoided local sports talk on my drive in, to avoid their boo hooing about the upcoming inevitable, wouldn't know what you were talking about. And Sirius XM NFL only talks football.

I wasn't implying that you listened to local radio today and brought those takes here.  I am saying the type of takes you are bringing here today are similar to cleveland radio/espn/etc. 

sportswizuhrd

Tue, Apr 17, 2018 12:21 AM

The 7 players in the playoffs that were involved in the Cavs overhaul at the trade deadline...

Crowder - 13 points in Utah's G1 loss

Wade - 11 in G1 and 28 in G2 for the Heat

Rose 16 in T-Wolves G1 loss

For the Cavs...

Hill - 7 points

Hood - 9 points

Clarkson - 6 points 

Nance - 10 points

QuakerOats

Tue, Apr 17, 2018 10:04 AM

I would probably start Calderon, James, Love, Green, and Nance.  Smith, Hood and Clarkson first off the bench; Korver and Hill still aching ............Osman and Thompson in the mix. 

BR1986FB

Wed, Apr 18, 2018 7:38 AM

Well, if you have never been to a Cavs playoff game and want to go, tonight would be the chance. Game is far from sold out and tickets can be had for as low as $28 on Flash Seats.

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Wed, Apr 18, 2018 10:48 AM
posted by BR1986FB

Well, if you have never been to a Cavs playoff game and want to go, tonight would be the chance. Game is far from sold out and tickets can be had for as low as $28 on Flash Seats.

That's absurd and embarrassing if true.

BR1986FB

Wed, Apr 18, 2018 11:10 AM
posted by Commander of Awesome

That's absurd and embarrassing if true.

I got on there just to make sure it wasn't BS and at a little after 7am this morning, ticket prices on there ranged from $28-$5100. I agree that it is embarrassing and one would think it would be the opposite, to support them and help get them over the hump.

Laley23

GOAT

Wed, Apr 18, 2018 4:08 PM
posted by BR1986FB

What? Flash Seats would be selling ALREADY SOLD tickets, no? Just because the price on there is low doesnt mean it isnt sold out. That would be like saying I found tickets on StubHub...fans dont care about the team!!!

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Wed, Apr 18, 2018 4:31 PM

I thought flash seats was the Cavs Organization's way of selling tickets online, no?

Laley23

GOAT

Wed, Apr 18, 2018 5:35 PM
posted by ernest_t_bass

I thought flash seats was the Cavs Organization's way of selling tickets online, no?

I know they are partnered with them. I still thought they were re-sell market though. Maybe not

friendfromlowry

Wed, Apr 18, 2018 5:37 PM

If you look at the ESPN schedule where it lists how many tickets for what price, you'll find:

186 tickets remaining for Pacers - Cavs for as low as $34

167 tickets remaining for Utah - Oklahoma City for as low as $31

357 tickets for Minnesota - Houston for $77

1,000+ tickets remaining for tomorrow's games in San Antonio and Miami. Tickets for $46 for the Portland - New Orleans game tomorrow.

Not really a big deal. 

friendfromlowry

Wed, Apr 18, 2018 7:14 PM

Cavs seem to be taking it more seriously so far. 

friendfromlowry

Wed, Apr 18, 2018 7:19 PM

Lebron should drop 80 tonight 

SportsAndLady

Wed, Apr 18, 2018 7:35 PM

Franchise record for most consecutive sell-outs at the Q...but all day BR was talking about the $28 ticket on sale today  LOL

superman

Wed, Apr 18, 2018 7:42 PM

I think somebody is pissed.

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Wed, Apr 18, 2018 7:49 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

Franchise record for most consecutive sell-outs at the Q...but all day BR was talking about the $28 ticket on sale today  LOL

Yeah, those were re-sell tickets. Not sure why he thought they were unsold tickets. 

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Wed, Apr 18, 2018 9:06 PM

This team is playing like trash.  Can Lue please give Cedi some fucking minutes?  Bring some energy. 

SportsAndLady

Wed, Apr 18, 2018 9:19 PM

Love is hurt. I am shocked. 

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Wed, Apr 18, 2018 9:21 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

Love is hurt. I am shocked. 

Did you see the replay?  How exactly is he supposed to help that?

SportsAndLady

Wed, Apr 18, 2018 9:23 PM
posted by ernest_t_bass

Did you see the replay?  How exactly is he supposed to help that?

I don’t know maybe try not getting hurt?

friendfromlowry

Wed, Apr 18, 2018 9:39 PM

Not sure what to think. Lebron is great which we knew. The rest of the team was very meh. 15 points for Hood, Nance, Hill, and Clarkson.

friendfromlowry

Wed, Apr 18, 2018 9:42 PM

If Love has to miss multiple games I don’t think they can win this series.

SportsAndLady

Wed, Apr 18, 2018 9:44 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

Not sure what to think. Lebron is great which we knew. The rest of the team was very meh. 15 points for Hood, Nance, Hill, and Clarkson.

They've been awful. Only reason they didn't choke this game away was Lebron's dominance and JR and Korver had good games. The new guys need to step it the fuck up. This isn't even the hard East teams, let alone Golden State.