Browns season 2021

Home Forums Sports

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, Dec 14, 2021 3:59 PM

Rams have 6 players out….maybe they’ll get more and postpone and maybe league would have a heart for the Browns

Laley23

GOAT

Tue, Dec 14, 2021 4:07 PM

I agree Pittsburgh got fucked last year. Baltimore was for some reason the pampered team. 

I just was pointing out the Ben this year vs O-Line for Browns wasnt comparable.

Laley23

GOAT

Tue, Dec 14, 2021 4:08 PM
posted by Al Bundy

The Browns had all of their receivers out last year against the Jets, and the game wasn't postponed.

Its just so incredible inconsistent. But, thats the same as how refs call a game, so what else is new?

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, Dec 14, 2021 4:15 PM
posted by Laley23

I agree Pittsburgh got fucked last year. Baltimore was for some reason the pampered team. 

I just was pointing out the Ben this year vs O-Line for Browns wasnt comparable.

Well they didn’t beat the Lions, so to me it was. I don’t have to be reasonable all the time.

Laley23

GOAT

Tue, Dec 14, 2021 4:20 PM
posted by Ironman92

Well they didn’t beat the Lions, so to me it was. I don’t have to be reasonable all the time.

7 teams in total — for now — in the enhanced protocol stage. Wonder which team/player will be the tipping point the league decides they need to shift some stuff around?

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, Dec 14, 2021 4:27 PM
posted by Laley23

7 teams in total — for now — in the enhanced protocol stage. Wonder which team/player will be the tipping point the league decides they need to shift some stuff around?

Aaron Rodgers feels like that guy….maybe Mahomes

I don’t think Brady can get Covid

Laley23

GOAT

Tue, Dec 14, 2021 4:28 PM
posted by Ironman92

Aaron Rodgers feels like that guy….maybe Mahomes

I don’t think Brady can get Covid

Safe bets. Has to be a QB on a playoff team, I would guess. But likely one of the major stars.

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, Dec 14, 2021 4:33 PM
posted by Laley23

Safe bets. Has to be a QB on a playoff team, I would guess. But likely one of the major stars.

So Falcons, Lions, Vikings, Bears, Texans…..no care there

Now Browns and Rams

I hope it’s the Ravens and Lamar doesn’t have to miss any games.

If I could choose one team to be the breaking point….I’d choose the Bengals

Keep eyes on Aaron Donald….if he tests positive that might do it 

friendfromlowry

Tue, Dec 14, 2021 7:15 PM

So what’s the deal here? Do all these guys have Covid? Or they’re close contacts?

If they’re asymptomatic and vaccinated, which I’d most of them are, then let them play. 

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Tue, Dec 14, 2021 8:33 PM

From what I’ve read, they all tested positive, but are vaccinated and probly asymptomatic. 

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Wed, Dec 15, 2021 9:09 AM

Now Stefanski tested positive. Had the booster and will be the 2nd time he’s gotten Covid. Saturday setting up to be a shit show.

Players testing still ongoing, how many more positives are coming?

BR1986FB

Wed, Dec 15, 2021 9:37 AM
posted by iclfan2

Now Stefanski tested positive. Had the booster and will be the 2nd time he’s gotten Covid. Saturday setting up to be a shit show.

Players testing still ongoing, how many more positives are coming?

I'm worried about the O-Line but the offense might be better with Alex Van Pelt calling plays. Priefer coached them to a win against Pittsburgh in the playoffs.

BR1986FB

Wed, Dec 15, 2021 9:47 AM

Mayfield tested positive. Bet Keenum does too, shortly.

Laley23

GOAT

Wed, Dec 15, 2021 9:55 AM

This is getting stupid. NFL screwed themselves by testing players who showed no symptoms. I get it, but this is the result...everyone alive is gonna end up with this variant by March it seems.

slingshot4ever

Wed, Dec 15, 2021 10:29 AM

Sounds like John Johnson as well...

BR1986FB

Wed, Dec 15, 2021 10:34 AM
posted by slingshot4ever

Sounds like John Johnson as well...

And Troy Hill, who was likely out anyhow.

Are they going to be able to field a team?

Laley23

GOAT

Wed, Dec 15, 2021 10:47 AM

NFL is gonna force a potential playoff team, with vaccinated players, to take an L. Unreal.

Laley23

GOAT

Wed, Dec 15, 2021 10:47 AM
posted by BR1986FB

And Troy Hill, who was likely out anyhow.

Are they going to be able to field a team?

Hill, JJ3, and Baker are more in danger for Christmas now...

QuakerOats

Wed, Dec 15, 2021 11:21 AM

Longest Yard

friendfromlowry

Wed, Dec 15, 2021 12:09 PM

I just don’t get what we’re doing here. The entire fucking point of the vaccine was so your team wouldn’t have to miss a game or two. 

Aren’t the consequences turning out to be the same whether vaccinated or not? Rodgers wasn’t, he missed a game. Stefanski is, but he’ll still miss a game (again) 

gut

Wed, Dec 15, 2021 12:32 PM
posted by Ironman92

Aaron Rodgers feels like that guy

I'mma say no, seeing as how GB already lost a game Rodgers had to sit out with covid

BR1986FB

Wed, Dec 15, 2021 12:43 PM

BR1986FB

Wed, Dec 15, 2021 12:44 PM

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Wed, Dec 15, 2021 12:51 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

I just don’t get what we’re doing here. The entire fucking point of the vaccine was so your team wouldn’t have to miss a game or two. 

Aren’t the consequences turning out to be the same whether vaccinated or not? Rodgers wasn’t, he missed a game. Stefanski is, but he’ll still miss a game (again) 

Indeed.

BR1986FB

Wed, Dec 15, 2021 12:53 PM

Browns should just call their bluff and forfeit. The league would flip out if they lost their 4:30 Saturday game.