Browns season 2021

Home Forums Sports

BRF

Sun, Nov 28, 2021 10:32 PM

We’re not coming back from this and the season has just gone down the toilet. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Nov 28, 2021 11:01 PM
posted by BRF

We’re not coming back from this and the season has just gone down the toilet. 

It’s there for the taking

Laley23

GOAT

Sun, Nov 28, 2021 11:43 PM

6/7 games under 20 pts. Stefanski needs to drop the play calling. 

kizer permanente

Mon, Nov 29, 2021 1:36 AM
posted by Laley23

I agree with this being the biggest issue 

BR1986FB

Mon, Nov 29, 2021 7:59 AM
posted by Laley23

Actually, I believe it's less than 17 points. Wonder when/if Stefanski will be on the hot seat? I know he won COY last year but the glimmer has worn off. Poor in game decisions, lack of discipline and poor adjustments don't bode well. 

Defense played well enough to win. Offense is a disaster. Now Hunt's camp is pulling an OBJ saying Mayfield's "afraid to throw it."

Laley23

GOAT

Mon, Nov 29, 2021 10:12 AM
posted by BR1986FB

Actually, I believe it's less than 17 points. Wonder when/if Stefanski will be on the hot seat? I know he won COY last year but the glimmer has worn off. Poor in game decisions, lack of discipline and poor adjustments don't bode well. 

Defense played well enough to win. Offense is a disaster. Now Hunt's camp is pulling an OBJ saying Mayfield's "afraid to throw it."

I dont think he needs to be on the hotseat. At some point continuity has to matter, and you have to give guys a chance to learn...especially one that has shown a lot of promise. 

BUT, this offense is way to talented, injuries or not, to not be putting up 20 a game.

BR1986FB

Mon, Nov 29, 2021 10:26 AM
posted by Laley23

BUT, this offense is way to talented, injuries or not, to not be putting up 20 a game.

Not to pull an S&L but I wouldn't be opposed to burning the first two to three draft picks on WR's lol. Outside of Jarvis, who's likely on his way out, what do they have? Higgins was a healthy scratch/in the doghouse (1 year deal). Schwartz is an alligator armed project. DPJ looks promising but can't seem to stay healthy. Bradly looks like a solid #4 or #5. Mayfield isn't playing at a high level but these guys are horrible at getting separation.

BR1986FB

Mon, Nov 29, 2021 1:12 PM

Until last night, teams were 0-275-1 in the Super Bowl era when, in the same game, they:

Score fewer than 17 points

Have less than 325 yards

Throw at least 4 more INT's than their opponent

Browns can add this one to the Chargers game where they had 400+ yards or offense, 40+ points and no turnovers. and STILL lost, to their team "records." SMDH

BR1986FB

Mon, Nov 29, 2021 1:55 PM

As expected, Conklin done for the year with a torn patella tendon. Wouldn't surprise me if it was career ending.

Rotinaj

Mon, Nov 29, 2021 4:02 PM
posted by BR1986FB
Not to pull an S&L but I wouldn't be opposed to burning the first two to three draft picks on WR's lol. Outside of Jarvis, who's likely on his way out, what do they have? Higgins was a healthy scratch/in the doghouse (1 year deal). Schwartz is an alligator armed project. DPJ looks promising but can't seem to stay healthy. Bradly looks like a solid #4 or #5. Mayfield isn't playing at a high level but these guys are horrible at getting separation.

Didn’t I read on here last week that Baker leads the league in missing wide open receivers? Dudes been playing injured all year and I feel for the guy but he just isn’t playing well. 

BR1986FB

Mon, Nov 29, 2021 4:50 PM
posted by Rotinaj

Didn’t I read on here last week that Baker leads the league in missing wide open receivers? Dudes been playing injured all year and I feel for the guy but he just isn’t playing well. 

Baker's not playing well but this is a bottom 5 receiving corps.

QuakerOats

Mon, Nov 29, 2021 5:22 PM
posted by BR1986FB

As expected, Conklin done for the year with a torn patella tendon. Wouldn't surprise me if it was career ending.

Brutal

BRF

Mon, Nov 29, 2021 9:13 PM

The year that started so promisingly in the pre-season. 

And we find out that we are a .500 team, at best……….Brutal is right. 

BR1986FB

Tue, Nov 30, 2021 8:20 AM
posted by BRF

The year that started so promisingly in the pre-season. 

And we find out that we are a .500 team, at best……….Brutal is right. 

What sucks the most is that, as many have said, "it was there for the taking." There is no dominant/runaway team in the AFC. All of them have warts. 

KC has been far from superior. Josh Allen has turned back into a pumpkin compared to last year. Baltimore seems to be lucking their way into wins and Tennessee lost their workhorse. New England might be the cream of the AFC with a rookie QB. 

That's why a team like Cincinnati might be able to sneak their way through because of all of the parity. 

Very disappointing after last year. With the way things have set up, this would've been the year to make a SB run but they pissed down their legs. It's like 2008/2019 Part 2.

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Tue, Dec 7, 2021 1:18 PM

Bryant already out and now Njoku to the Covid list. Hooper as the only TE would not be ideal. 

BR1986FB

Tue, Dec 7, 2021 1:20 PM
posted by iclfan2

Bryant already out and now Njoku to the Covid list. Hooper as the only TE would not be ideal. 

Yeah, considering old moneybags Hooper is good for a drop or two a game.

Laley23

GOAT

Tue, Dec 7, 2021 3:46 PM

I see the Browns finishing 10-7. I think I may need to start googling the closest psychiatric center. 

BR1986FB

Wed, Dec 8, 2021 4:41 PM

Texans cut Zach Cunningham. Dude's only 26 and is a tackling machine. Worth a look?

BRF

Wed, Dec 8, 2021 10:10 PM
posted by Laley23

I see the Browns finishing 10-7. I think I may need to start googling the closest psychiatric center. 

Yes, that might be a good idea. 😜

BR1986FB

Thu, Dec 9, 2021 12:17 PM

LB Anthony Walker & punter Jamie Gillan likely out due to COVID

BR1986FB

Fri, Dec 10, 2021 11:15 AM

Browns have signed P Dustin Colquitt 

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Fri, Dec 10, 2021 11:32 AM
posted by BR1986FB

Browns have signed P Dustin Colquitt 

Maybe they’ll just keep him

BR1986FB

Fri, Dec 10, 2021 11:39 AM
posted by iclfan2

Maybe they’ll just keep him

His stats are worse than Gillan's. I want them to bring back Scott Player ! The league NEEDS the return of the single bar face mask and the Hulkamania fu manchu.

QuakerOats

Fri, Dec 10, 2021 2:25 PM

Don Cockroft of the Cleveland Browns warms up prior to the start of... News  Photo - Getty Images

BR1986FB

Fri, Dec 10, 2021 4:09 PM

JFC, Greg Newsome suffered a concussion on the last play of practice and is out for Sunday.