Browns Preseason 2019

Home Forums Sports

BR1986FB

Tue, Mar 12, 2019 3:03 PM

Have heard from a few places this might already be a done deal and they're waiting to announce it. Take it FWIW because I don't consider the sources super reliable.

SportsAndLady

Tue, Mar 12, 2019 3:11 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Have heard from a few places this might already be a done deal and they're waiting to announce it. Take it FWIW because I don't consider the sources super reliable.

why are they waiting to announce it?

SportsAndLady

Tue, Mar 12, 2019 3:17 PM

Would probably take a 1st rounder and then some..if the Raiders get AB for a 3rd and a 5th, i'll be pretty pissed if we give up a first rounder.

BR1986FB

Tue, Mar 12, 2019 3:24 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

Would probably take a 1st rounder and then some..if the Raiders get AB for a 3rd and a 5th, i'll be pretty pissed if we give up a first rounder.

I've heard numerous packages such as 1st, 3rd & Ogbah, this year's 2nd, 3rd, next year's 1st & Ogbah, etc. The prices I've heard are way too steep and I hope Dorsey doesn't love the guy THAT much if it happens.

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Tue, Mar 12, 2019 3:43 PM

Roby to the Broncos, so he's out. 

SportsAndLady

Tue, Mar 12, 2019 3:44 PM
posted by iclfan2

Roby to the Broncos, so he's out. 

Texans

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Tue, Mar 12, 2019 3:50 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

Texans

Ha whoops, dunno why I typed that.  Newest OBJ that's flying around, which mean it's probably fake, is a 1st, next years 2nd, and Ogbah.  Would you do that?  I think I would.

Laley23

GOAT

Tue, Mar 12, 2019 3:59 PM

OBJ has put up numbers only Jerry Rice has...with like, 1.5 years of competing Eli? Guy is a fucking monster. He’s also entering his prime, where as Brown is exiting. He will, and should cost a lot. Plus he isn’t demanding a trade or refusing to play, etc. 

I’m all for building through the draft and subtle FA acquisitions. But I’m also not gonna kill Dorsey for getting Beckham, whatever it costs, to pair with a Baker. Numbers wise, Beckham is worth it.

SportsAndLady

Tue, Mar 12, 2019 4:08 PM
posted by Laley23

OBJ has put up numbers only Jerry Rice has...with like, 1.5 years of competing Eli? Guy is a fucking monster. He’s also entering his prime, where as Brown is exiting. He will, and should cost a lot. Plus he isn’t demanding a trade or refusing to play, etc. 

I’m all for building through the draft and subtle FA acquisitions. But I’m also not gonna kill Dorsey for getting Beckham, whatever it costs, to pair with a Baker. Numbers wise, Beckham is worth it.

Yeah, the more I thought about my post, the more I am changing my mind on that. Steelers bascially had to trade AB; Giants do not have to trade OBJ. It will definitely cost a 1st. Hopefully Dorsey can give next year's first since we would all hope it'd be in the 20's, and get to keep 17 this year.

How about 2nd this year, and next year's 1st. Call it a day

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Tue, Mar 12, 2019 4:13 PM

Roby to the Texans, good. He can GFH. Dude is a mentally weak pussy fuckboi. He got LIT THE FUCK UP by Jared fucking Aberjaderris (SP?) for like 200 yds then sat out against Clemson so he didn't have to face Watkins. He's a bitch and just wanted everyone to know it.

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Tue, Mar 12, 2019 4:45 PM

Perriman 1 year deal for $4M.  Not bad, a 1yr prove it deal. 

BR1986FB

Tue, Mar 12, 2019 5:39 PM

Nice to imagine the OBJ scenario with him as the #1, Landry #2, Perriman/Callaway 3/4 (whatever order), Higgins #5, Njoku, Duke, Chubb & Hunt as Baker's weapons. With a solid O-Line, let that shit sink in.

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Tue, Mar 12, 2019 5:58 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Nice to imagine the OBJ scenario with him as the #1, Callaway #2, Perriman/Higgins 3/4 (whatever order), Landry #5, Njoku, Duke, Chubb & Hunt as Baker's weapons. With a solid O-Line, let that shit sink in.

Yeah pretty legit weapon list for sure. Match up nightmares. Still don't think we need OBJ but aint gonna QQ about it either.

BR1986FB

Tue, Mar 12, 2019 6:10 PM
posted by Commander of Awesome

Yeah pretty legit weapon list for sure. Match up nightmares. Still don't think we need OBJ but aint gonna QQ about it either.

I agree that they don't need him. Even if they find someone in the draft I think it's kind of the Tom Brady Syndrome where the QB (Baker) makes the receivers. Fun to think about though.

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Tue, Mar 12, 2019 6:18 PM
posted by BR1986FB

I agree that they don't need him. Even if they find someone in the draft I think it's kind of the Tom Brady Syndrome where the QB (Baker) makes the receivers. Fun to think about though.

Would be fun to see how Landry likes playing ST.

SportsAndLady

Tue, Mar 12, 2019 6:49 PM

Why don’t you guys think the browns need a #1WR? They definitely do. Landry is a very good WR2 but he’s not a 1–this season proved that. I say do what it takes and go get a #1 WR locked up for 4 more years. 

friendfromlowry

Tue, Mar 12, 2019 8:02 PM

Hey, you guys got him. 

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Tue, Mar 12, 2019 8:04 PM

Holy shit. 17, second 3rd, and peppers

SportsAndLady

Tue, Mar 12, 2019 8:07 PM

Awesome. Let’s fucking go

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Tue, Mar 12, 2019 8:14 PM

I don’t think that’s too much at all. Lol Saquon has to be pissed.

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Tue, Mar 12, 2019 8:17 PM

The Browns tweet with just a video of Dorsey chomping on the gum is fucking savage. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, Mar 12, 2019 8:23 PM

At worst...the Browns are a fun watch

Enjoy primetime guys

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Tue, Mar 12, 2019 8:28 PM

I really like Peppers, but this trade is much better than I anticipated. 

SportsAndLady

Tue, Mar 12, 2019 8:33 PM
posted by like_that

I really like Peppers, but this trade is much better than I anticipated. 

A safety, mid first round pick, and a day 2 pick. For one of the best WRs in football. Dorsey is a genius.