Browns Preseason 2019

Home Forums Sports

Laley23

GOAT

Mon, Feb 4, 2019 5:20 PM
posted by slingshot4ever

Browns tied for 8th at 20:1 to win the Super Bowl next year.

Caesars had them tied with LAC at 16/1 yesterday. Ridiculous.

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Mon, Feb 11, 2019 1:59 PM

Browns have signed Kareem Hunt. 

Laley23

GOAT

Mon, Feb 11, 2019 2:02 PM

Wtf, Browns.

BR1986FB

Mon, Feb 11, 2019 2:07 PM

WOW

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Mon, Feb 11, 2019 2:09 PM

Lol wow

vball10set

paying it forward

Mon, Feb 11, 2019 2:23 PM
posted by wildcats20

Browns have signed Kareem Hunt. 

good--my biggest fear would be that he'd go to the Steelers or Ravens and it'd come back to haunt us...I have to assume they got him pretty cheap, and I'm sure they'll keep him on a real short leash, so I'm thinking this is a pretty good get.

BR1986FB

Mon, Feb 11, 2019 2:25 PM

Dorsey has a history of rolling the dice on problem children. Not a fan of the player but hopefully he's changed his ways. Could see this being a prelude of Duke being out the door once Hunt comes off suspension.

vball10set

paying it forward

Mon, Feb 11, 2019 2:28 PM

SportsAndLady

Mon, Feb 11, 2019 2:44 PM

Love this pickup. 

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Mon, Feb 11, 2019 2:57 PM

1 year contract, will be a restricted free agent after. Lol Browns immediately move into having one of the best backfields. We thinking he'll be suspended 6-8 games?

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Mon, Feb 11, 2019 3:20 PM

What does this mean for Duke? That is what I want to know.

Fab4Runner

Tits McGee

Mon, Feb 11, 2019 3:25 PM

Not a fan. He got in trouble IN Cleveland and apparently he doesn't surround himself with a good group of people. I have little faith that he'll get his shit together or stop going out. Also he's a piece of garbage.

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Mon, Feb 11, 2019 3:29 PM
posted by Fab4Runner

Not a fan. He got in trouble IN Cleveland and apparently he doesn't surround himself with a good group of people. I have little faith that he'll get his shit together or stop going out. Also he's a piece of garbage.

Hard to disagree. I just don't get it.

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Feb 11, 2019 3:32 PM

Lol

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Mon, Feb 11, 2019 3:37 PM

He is definitely a garbage person, I am not going to deny that.  I am also not going to root for him to fail as long as he is playing for the Browns. 

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Mon, Feb 11, 2019 3:40 PM
posted by Commander of Awesome

Hard to disagree. I just don't get it.

Dorsey was brought in to field the best 52 player roster he can find. He isn't judged on the moral character of his players. We all know Hunt is garbage, but when garbage can play football, they get signed. Better us to have him then Pittsburgh or Baltimore.

vball10set

paying it forward

Mon, Feb 11, 2019 3:51 PM
posted by vball10set

good--my biggest fear would be that he'd go to the Steelers or Ravens and it'd come back to haunt us...I have to assume they got him pretty cheap, and I'm sure they'll keep him on a real short leash, so I'm thinking this is a pretty good get.

posted by iclfan2

Dorsey was brought in to field the best 52 player roster he can find. He isn't judged on the moral character of his players. We all know Hunt is garbage, but when garbage can play football, they get signed. Better us to have him then Pittsburgh or Baltimore.

yup

SportsAndLady

Mon, Feb 11, 2019 3:52 PM

He was a piece of garbage that night he attacked that woman. Other than that, I’m not sure how good of a person he is because I don’t know him and you don’t hear anything else negative. He obviously made a huge mistake and it’ll always hover over him. But that doesn’t mean he doesn’t deserve a second chance to prove he isn’t a scumbag POS. 

kizer permanente

Mon, Feb 11, 2019 5:04 PM

that’s what you’re going to get with John Dorsey.

I wouldn’t take him, but John is going to everyday of the week. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Feb 11, 2019 5:56 PM

The NFL is fully of bad human beings. I’d prefer Hunt almost fully fix his reputation from that night and never look back and do the right thing.

That being said I hope he fumbles twice a game and helps the Browns win nothing....but he is an excellent back/talent. Not sure on his status for next season but when he gets to the field you figure the Browns will immediately be at least a little better.

Verbal Kint

Mon, Feb 11, 2019 7:57 PM

Tell me how the greatest player to ever don orange and brown treats women 

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Feb 11, 2019 8:00 PM
posted by Verbal Kint

Tell me how the greatest player to ever don orange and brown treats women 

Tim Couch?

BRF

Mon, Feb 11, 2019 8:19 PM
posted by Verbal Kint