2022 NFL Season Thread

Home Forums Sports

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Oct 23, 2022 1:39 PM

Maybe the Browns bail him out but Lamar is not a great QB. He’s a great athlete.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sun, Oct 23, 2022 2:20 PM

Oof. Eli Apple gives up a 75 yard TD with less than a minute left in the half.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sun, Oct 23, 2022 2:26 PM

And then the Bengals give up a huge punt return so Atlanta can kick a FG going into the half. An absolutely awful 40 seconds of football.

mhs95_06

Sun, Oct 23, 2022 2:29 PM
posted by justincredible

And then the Bengals give up a huge punt return so Atlanta can kick a FG going into the half. An absolutely awful 40 seconds of football.

May as well have gone for it on 4th down instead of punting it if they're going to give up that punt return.  Now they are in trouble with the defensive troubles if they can't score with Chase out.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sun, Oct 23, 2022 2:43 PM

PJ Walker is the best QB on the Panthers roster?

mhs95_06

Sun, Oct 23, 2022 2:52 PM

Tyler Boyd gives up the 1st down on 2nd down, trying for a bigger play and the Bengals turn it over on downs.  Tide is changing.

friendfromlowry

Sun, Oct 23, 2022 2:59 PM

Tampa sucks 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sun, Oct 23, 2022 4:13 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

Tampa sucks 

Smart move unretiring, Tom.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sun, Oct 23, 2022 4:33 PM

Breece Hall is a monster.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sun, Oct 23, 2022 4:46 PM

Jets defense looking like poo poo.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sun, Oct 23, 2022 4:53 PM

Zach Wilson is regressing. 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sun, Oct 23, 2022 5:35 PM

Breece Hall is out time to switch to whiskey.

superman

Sun, Oct 23, 2022 6:08 PM

Jokingly drafting the entire Bengals offense looked genius today. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Oct 23, 2022 6:34 PM
posted by justincredible

I watched very little of this game but I saw the atrocious last part of the first half where all that jazz happened 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Oct 23, 2022 6:36 PM
posted by superman

Jokingly drafting the entire Bengals offense looked genius today. 

My wife is leading her fantasy league and she took the Falcons defense lol. I told her the Bengals at a 1:00 game at home on a nice day against a random cruddy NFC team….seemed like an awful choice.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Oct 23, 2022 7:16 PM

Steelers at Dolphins is an ugly game 4/5 times….I hope both QB go unharmed. Both coming off concussions. I want Pittsburgh to win and sack Tua a lot but I don’t want these two young guys hurt. Tua is a good dude and they were negligent AF with him.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sun, Oct 23, 2022 7:42 PM

Likely an ACL injury for Breece Hall. Brutal.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Oct 23, 2022 11:30 PM

Damn. Rolling down the field and deep and on a 3rd and 1 QB sneak for a 1st down and have an illegal shift and then follow with a holding call. Momentum stopped and forced a throw for a pick. Have a fighter’s chance late and Pickett probably could’ve ran it to about the 10 or out of bounds around the 18….instead throws a pick to seal it. Had he ran it to the 10 probably 1 play….running it OB around the 18, probably 3 shots at the end zone.

Damn illegal shift and it fell apart and things got quick for the rookie late.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Oct 23, 2022 11:51 PM

And for giggles the Steelers dropped 4 interceptions….would love for the math geeks to lay out the probability of each catch for said defensive back and then the likely % of catching 1, 2, 3 or all 4. 3 of them were oh my god how in TF did you not catch that as a professional football player. 

Make a fucking play

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Sun, Oct 23, 2022 11:53 PM

Loving this 5-12 season in the making! So many highlights!

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Mon, Oct 24, 2022 7:52 AM
posted by Laley23

Here I am thinking the exact opposite. Lol

lol, me too.   The NFL has created a product, where the majority of games on any given Sunday come day to a key possession in the 4th quarter.

j_crazy

7 gram rocks. how i roll.

Mon, Oct 24, 2022 8:39 AM

Does miami low key suck? i know the secondary is banged up but they have committed so much money back there that it's killing any chance for depth.  they have really bad pass blockers but the run game can seem to open up at times. it's looking like a very blah team that will end up 8-9 or some shit. the only silver lining is that SF might also suck and the dolphins own that pick.

sportchampps

Mon, Oct 24, 2022 8:40 AM
posted by like_that

lol, me too.   The NFL has created a product, where the majority of games on any given Sunday come day to a key possession in the 4th quarter.

NFL is way better but man there has been some bad football played by most teams this season