Home Forums Sports

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Thu, Oct 27, 2022 1:30 PM

New Jersey vs the world.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Thu, Oct 27, 2022 4:55 PM

Bengals could lose Chase for a chunk of time with a hip injury.

superman

Thu, Oct 27, 2022 7:13 PM
posted by justincredible

Bengals could lose Chase for a chunk of time with a hip injury.

Sounds like a potential hip fracture.  They are saying 4-6 weeks.  4 wouldn't be terrible, there are 3 winnable games and a bye week.  

friendfromlowry

Thu, Oct 27, 2022 10:36 PM

The timing is weird. He just had a huge game Sunday. I know at one point he came up hobbling but continued to play. Fast forward to Thursday and he’s now going to miss up to six games.

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Oct 27, 2022 10:40 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

The timing is weird. He just had a huge game Sunday. I know at one point he came up hobbling but continued to play. Fast forward to Thursday and he’s now going to miss up to six games.

I didn’t think it looked very promising when I saw him hobbling as he did.

friendfromlowry

Thu, Oct 27, 2022 10:42 PM
posted by Ironman92

I didn’t think it looked very promising when I saw him hobbling as he did.

You don’t look very promising. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Oct 27, 2022 10:42 PM

You don’t look very promising. 

Truth

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Oct 27, 2022 10:50 PM

Brady going to lose his 3rd consecutive game for the 1st time in 302 starts. A mind boggling stat.

Joe Montana is next on the list at 155 games.

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Thu, Oct 27, 2022 11:02 PM

There's something beautiful about how Brady had this totally perfect life for 20+ years, retired as the GOAT and then made the abrupt decision to cancel his retirement with the result of totally sucking to the degree it looks like pulled a Willie Mays by sticking around after his expiration date passed AND his supermodel wife dumped him. Bonus points for how the headcase WR whom he tried to rehabilitate is having a field day trolling him on all of these things.

My Steelers may never have done shit against him in anything remotely resembling a meaningful game, but real life is picking up the slack and, while it might not make up for all the losses, I still love it!

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Oct 27, 2022 11:06 PM

The Russell Wilson on the airplane tweets have me in tears 

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Oct 27, 2022 11:15 PM

I guess I need to go to bed but this made me lol so much I had to leave the living room to not wake up my wife in the bedroom.

friendfromlowry

Thu, Oct 27, 2022 11:18 PM

Sick of hearing about Russ, Tom Brady, and Aaron Rodgers. They aren’t good this year and neither are their teams. 

BR1986FB

Fri, Oct 28, 2022 8:04 AM
posted by Heretic

There's something beautiful about how Brady had this totally perfect life for 20+ years, retired as the GOAT and then made the abrupt decision to cancel his retirement with the result of totally sucking to the degree it looks like pulled a Willie Mays by sticking around after his expiration date passed AND his supermodel wife dumped him. Bonus points for how the headcase WR whom he tried to rehabilitate is having a field day trolling him on all of these things.

My Steelers may never have done shit against him in anything remotely resembling a meaningful game, but real life is picking up the slack and, while it might not make up for all the losses, I still love it!

I don't think he's the problem. A lot of teams would still take him as their QB1. He should've walked away when his O-Line fell apart.

What's more glaring for Tampa is that they have absolutely no running game (offense is a one trick pony) and their defense has fallen off a cliff. Giving up that many points to "The Running Back Who Occasionally Throws" last night was criminal. Your boys will shut down old Lamar pretty easily.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Fri, Oct 28, 2022 9:16 AM

It's the Todd Bowles effect. 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Fri, Oct 28, 2022 9:19 AM

If Carolina beats Atlanta they will sit atop the NFC South at 3-5.

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Fri, Oct 28, 2022 12:07 PM

Sick of hearing about Russ, Tom Brady, and Aaron Rodgers. They aren’t good this year and neither are their teams. 

I'm actually loving hearing so much about Russ this year. I think because how much of a cheesy goofball he is kind of went below my radar because of being way out west in the other conference than what I follow and because he/his team tended to be good, his weirdness kind of wasn't focused on as much. But now, he's in the same conference as my team, he/his team suck and his weirdness has been on full display non-stop. It's just been a glorious trainwreck and I can't get enough.

Ironman92

Administrator

Fri, Oct 28, 2022 5:33 PM

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Fri, Oct 28, 2022 5:35 PM

That's my quarterback!

friendfromlowry

Sun, Oct 30, 2022 3:27 PM
posted by justincredible

That's my quarterback!

He looks poopy today 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sun, Oct 30, 2022 3:27 PM

Zach sucks.  

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sun, Oct 30, 2022 3:32 PM

I like Zach. I obviously want Zach to be the guy. But got damn is he making it hard to remain optimistic. His 2nd INT was the dumbest throw I’ve ever seen and I’ve watched Sam Darnold numerous times. 

friendfromlowry

Sun, Oct 30, 2022 3:38 PM

Raiders what is you doing 

friendfromlowry

Sun, Oct 30, 2022 3:47 PM

Why doesn’t Tony Pollard get more trade attention? He’s always been solid behind Zeke but he started today and went for 131/3 touchdowns 

friendfromlowry

Sun, Oct 30, 2022 3:53 PM

Are we sure Dan Campbell is a good coach