Home Forums Sports

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sun, Oct 30, 2022 4:04 PM

I hate everything

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sun, Oct 30, 2022 5:57 PM

I think Zach has two quarters left as starting QB. If he sucks up the joint in the first half next weekend against Buffalo, which seems inevitable, I think he gets pulled for Mike White. 

BR1986FB

Sun, Oct 30, 2022 7:30 PM
posted by justincredible

If Carolina beats Atlanta they will sit atop the NFC South at 3-5.

Ending of that game.....WOW....Panthers tie the score on a ridiculous (distance thrown) Hail Mary only for the receiver (Moore) to take off his helmet, get a 15 yard unsportsmanlike, the kicker to miss the game winning XP and lose in OT (after the kicker misses a GW FG attempt). Talk about hills & valleys of emotion.

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Sun, Oct 30, 2022 7:34 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

Why doesn’t Tony Pollard get more trade attention? He’s always been solid behind Zeke but he started today and went for 131/3 touchdowns 

For me, the hilarious part is that Jerry decided to make the call after the game that Zeke is still the starter despite how Pollard's seemed to kick ass when he plays and is having a superior season overall (about 1.5 YPC better than Zeke at 5.6 to 4.1). Not so much that deciding that a guy who is having a respectable season shouldn't lose his starting job because the back-up is doing really good, but because that crazy senile fuck's overwhelming desire to always be the center of attention has him publicly making calls that probably should be made by, I don't know, the actual coaches of the team.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Oct 30, 2022 8:44 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Ending of that game.....WOW....Panthers tie the score on a ridiculous (distance thrown) Hail Mary only for the receiver (Moore) to take off his helmet, get a 15 yard unsportsmanlike, the kicker to miss the game winning XP and lose in OT (after the kicker misses a GW FG attempt). Talk about hills & valleys of emotion.

Just effing celebrate on sideline after the Xp and the win

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sun, Oct 30, 2022 9:30 PM

Buffalo is gonna beat the Jets by 30 next week.

Lopez vs Lopez looks terrible.

j_crazy

7 gram rocks. how i roll.

Tue, Nov 1, 2022 9:43 AM

anyone got any predictions for the trade deadline?

My wishlist and seemingly some smoke surrounding these:

Hunt, Conklin and a 5 to Miami for Jones, Gesicki and a 1st.

B. Chubb to Miami for a 2nd and 5th.

Miami may go after a blocking TE too, but might stay put with Smythe.

BR1986FB

Tue, Nov 1, 2022 9:51 AM
posted by Laley23

2nd and 5th is a lot for a guy who is likely gone and a team who is a lot further away than a LB.

Seems to be belief that the Rats may lock him up long-term. He fits their mold.

Will be interesting to see if they end up locking up Lamar long-term. I've mentioned this before in that I could see them riding out the tag with him and then letting him walk, adding a similar QB in the draft down the road.

j_crazy

Tue, Nov 1, 2022 9:58 AM
posted by BR1986FB

Seems to be belief that the Rats may lock him up long-term. He fits their mold.

Will be interesting to see if they end up locking up Lamar long-term. I've mentioned this before in that I could see them riding out the tag with him and then letting him walk, adding a similar QB in the draft down the road.

if they do this, is patrick queen done in baltimore? i thought he was a stud but i haven't watched a single ravens game this year so i have no clue.

BR1986FB

Tue, Nov 1, 2022 10:21 AM
posted by j_crazy

if they do this, is patrick queen done in baltimore? i thought he was a stud but i haven't watched a single ravens game this year so i have no clue.

No, Queen is FAR from a stud. Media slobbers all over him but he's right at the bottom of the league, with Devin Bush, as far as JAG LB's go.

j_crazy

Tue, Nov 1, 2022 1:15 PM

weird to let him go in the division.

Automatik

Tue, Nov 1, 2022 1:46 PM

Claypool to the Bears. Adios!!

BR1986FB

Tue, Nov 1, 2022 1:58 PM
posted by Automatik

Claypool to the Bears. Adios!!

Wow....expected someone like Heyward but not a younger guy. With Pittsburgh in a somewhat rebuild, a guy like Heyward isn't going to be around for the success. Would think the only untouchables on that roster would be Watt and (maybe) Fitzpatrick.

j_crazy

Tue, Nov 1, 2022 2:16 PM

chubb to miami is increasingly being reported as a done deal by miami beat writers (none that are verified yet) and denver just signed a DE to the practice squad. would love to see that officially break. otherwise this day is gonna disappoint

BR1986FB

Tue, Nov 1, 2022 2:39 PM
posted by j_crazy

chubb to miami is increasingly being reported as a done deal by miami beat writers (none that are verified yet) and denver just signed a DE to the practice squad. would love to see that officially break. otherwise this day is gonna disappoint

ESPN reporting Chubb to Miami for 2023 first rounder

j_crazy

Tue, Nov 1, 2022 2:49 PM

boom. now lets offload gesicki and get a RB.

BR1986FB

Tue, Nov 1, 2022 3:03 PM

j_crazy

Tue, Nov 1, 2022 3:12 PM
posted by j_crazy

boom. now lets offload gesicki and get a RB.

jeff wilson for a 5th. boom again.

gut

Tue, Nov 1, 2022 3:47 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Wow....expected someone like Heyward but not a younger guy. With Pittsburgh in a somewhat rebuild, a guy like Heyward isn't going to be around for the success. Would think the only untouchables on that roster would be Watt and (maybe) Fitzpatrick.

LOL, some think Claypool could be a stud on a real offense.  Others think he's a lazy idiot.  But apparently teams still look at a young player and see what they saw on draft day, rather than what he's been putting on film.

I think they fleeced CHI.

Automatik

Tue, Nov 1, 2022 3:50 PM

I was expecting a 3rd AT BEST. 

I'll take that all day. More reps for Pickens.