2017 NFL chatter, continued...

Home Forums Sports

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sun, Dec 10, 2017 11:00 PM

Just wanted to post to keep you out of Darby territory in consecutive posts.

SportsAndLady

Sun, Dec 10, 2017 11:06 PM

I92 is the worst during Steelers games. It's the NFL, Ironamn, your team isn't going to win 60-0 and be absolutely perfect. Stop criticizing every little thing and just enjoy your 9-2 team..sheesh

mhs95_06

Sun, Dec 10, 2017 11:29 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

I92 is the worst during Steelers games. It's the NFL, Ironamn, your team isn't going to win 60-0 and be absolutely perfect. Stop criticizing every little thing and just enjoy your 9-2 team..sheesh

It is likely to be a less than 10 point game either way and that is why mistakes are so critical and worthy of being brought to light.

mhs95_06

Sun, Dec 10, 2017 11:48 PM

Game winner to Brown!

mhs95_06

Sun, Dec 10, 2017 11:49 PM

Game winner to Brown!

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Sun, Dec 10, 2017 11:52 PM

Why...didn't they just run three straight times. Get the field goal a bit closer and kill the clock mostly.

mhs95_06

Sun, Dec 10, 2017 11:56 PM

If they would have had false start instead of illegal motion they would have had no injusry, still first down and a time out remaining!

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Mon, Dec 11, 2017 12:00 AM

Huh, Pittsburgh's perfected the hilariously-stressful win, lol. I have no idea what just happened.

friendfromlowry

Mon, Dec 11, 2017 12:02 AM
posted by SportsAndLady

No shit. 

Automatik

Mon, Dec 11, 2017 12:04 AM

STEELERS!

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Dec 11, 2017 12:08 AM
posted by SportsAndLady

Can’t enjoy until after the game...as for the other stuff. I’ve went through why I do it 100x. I’m not going to stop.

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Dec 11, 2017 12:10 AM
posted by friendfromlowry

No shit. 

I banned tiernan for some rude ass shit posted directly towards you today. You’re welcome.

friendfromlowry

Mon, Dec 11, 2017 12:23 AM
posted by Ironman92

I banned tiernan for some rude ass shit posted directly towards you today. You’re welcome.

(emoji with hearts for eyes) 

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Dec 11, 2017 6:05 AM

(emoji with hearts for eyes) 

What did you do to him btw?

friendfromlowry

Mon, Dec 11, 2017 6:42 AM
posted by Ironman92

What did you do to him btw?

I didnt see his post. What was it about

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Mon, Dec 11, 2017 6:52 AM

I didnt see his post. What was it about

I'll just say it wasn't very flattering towards your mother. I'd like to think she wouldn't lay down with a guy like Tiernan.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Mon, Dec 11, 2017 6:53 AM

Also, why not create game-specific threads, instead of one long as season long thread? Or at least a weekly NFL thread.

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Dec 11, 2017 7:55 AM
posted by justincredible

Also, why not create game-specific threads, instead of one long as season long thread? Or at least a weekly NFL thread.

Always have but they have fallen by the wayside just like Reds games, Browns, Cavs, Bengals etc

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Mon, Dec 11, 2017 8:34 AM

I say we experiment a little this week. At the very least we should do a weekly NFL thread for general game chat and game specific if the matchup warrants it.

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Mon, Dec 11, 2017 12:16 PM

Confirmed ACL for Wentz. 

Don't really hate it as a Cowboys fan, but absolutely sucks for the league and for the Eagles. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Dec 11, 2017 12:34 PM
posted by wildcats20

Confirmed ACL for Wentz. 

Don't really hate it as a Cowboys fan, but absolutely sucks for the league and for the Eagles. 

The easy clear cut MVP IMO....but with missing 3 games we’ll see. If they suck it would help his case but just opened up door completely for Brady

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Mon, Dec 11, 2017 12:51 PM
posted by Ironman92

The easy clear cut MVP IMO....but with missing 3 games we’ll see. If they suck it would help his case but just opened up door completely for Brady

He was certainly having a fantastic year, but I think just as easy of a case could be made for Brady to be the MVP.

BR1986FB

Mon, Dec 11, 2017 1:04 PM

Shame about Wentz. Dude is definitely fun to watch. That last TD pass he threw before he was done was ridiculous. The velocity with which he threw that with just flicking his wrist was amazing.

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Mon, Dec 11, 2017 1:19 PM
posted by justincredible

He was certainly having a fantastic year, but I think just as easy of a case could be made for Brady to be the MVP.

Or AB. Steelers would have 4-5 fewer wins and Roethlisberger would be an old, fat Kizer scatter-shotting the ball around without him making highlight reel catches look routine.

SportsAndLady

Mon, Dec 11, 2017 1:39 PM

My MVP is Russell Wilson followed closely by Brady and AB.