2017 NFL chatter, continued...

Home Forums Sports

SportsAndLady

Sun, Dec 10, 2017 7:10 PM
posted by thavoice

Living up to the hype.  Do see lots of seats open near the top though.

WIth Goff playing so well one has to wonder about some qbS  who only get a partial season to perform. I think Kizer can be next year's Goff if he is given weapons.

Don't you have anything better to do? Like go out and stop your wife from fucking other guys?

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Sun, Dec 10, 2017 7:13 PM

Wentz out with a knee injury and according to Erin Andrews, it doesn't look good. 

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Sun, Dec 10, 2017 7:21 PM

Been a horrible year for QBs. What, both Indy and Buffalo were with third-stringers today (after Peterman went out, Webb was in) and Houston wound up with their third-stringer after Savage went down and about half the remaining teams are either with their back-up or have had to rely on him extensively. And that's not even counting teams like Cleveland and Chicago, who've made changes based on performance.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 10, 2017 7:22 PM
posted by wildcats20

Wentz out with a knee injury and according to Erin Andrews, it doesn't look good. 

Fuck Fuck Fuck

I thought it looked bad but no mention of anything until 10 min later

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 10, 2017 7:29 PM

Doesn’t matter how much you control the game in Seattle...Wilson always a miracle opportunity just like Aaron Rodgers

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 10, 2017 7:32 PM

Titans with a tough loss. Still in great control for playoffs but losing sure made Jacksonville, Baltimore, KC, SD and Buffalo happy

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 10, 2017 7:38 PM

Another bad call against Rams

I might have taken the FG though...which was impressive. Great hold and kick off bad snap

mhs95_06

Sun, Dec 10, 2017 7:39 PM

In the grasp?  Haven't heard that in a while.  Bet they wouldn't have called that if the pass was to an eligible receiver.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 10, 2017 7:46 PM

Eagles return guy should’ve even lost a couple yards if needed to run 2 more seconds off the clock. 

We’ll see if it comes into play

Crimson streak

Sun, Dec 10, 2017 7:50 PM

I really hate Seattle. Bunch of classless fucks 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 10, 2017 7:53 PM
posted by Crimson streak

I really hate Seattle. Bunch of classless fucks 

What did they do...besides hurt their playoff chances?

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 10, 2017 7:54 PM

Gigantic road win by the Jaguars. Now 9-4 and Bortles has a very good game for the second week in a row.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 10, 2017 7:57 PM

The race for seeding in the NFC playoffs is  quite filled with possibilities to say the least

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 10, 2017 7:57 PM

Lol...Vegas line alert!!!!

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Sun, Dec 10, 2017 7:59 PM
posted by Ironman92

Gigantic road win by the Jaguars. Now 9-4 and Bortles has a very good game for the second week in a row.

'Twas a home game. 

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Sun, Dec 10, 2017 8:00 PM

Early reports are that the Eagles fear a torn ACL for Wentz. 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sun, Dec 10, 2017 8:02 PM
posted by wildcats20

Early reports are that the Eagles fear a torn ACL for Wentz. 

Shiiiiit.

SportsAndLady

Sun, Dec 10, 2017 8:03 PM
posted by Ironman92

Lol...Vegas line alert!!!!

It was Eagles -1, at least that's what I got it at. I'd be so pumped if I had Eagles -3 and that happened.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 10, 2017 8:06 PM
posted by wildcats20

'Twas a home game. 

I just saw that. Why did they play an EC game at 4:15? Just assumed Seattle...less impressive but not less important

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 10, 2017 8:07 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

It was Eagles -1, at least that's what I got it at. I'd be so pumped if I had Eagles -3 and that happened.

I didn’t know the spot but knew it might’ve been in play on that clusterfuck ending

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 10, 2017 8:22 PM

No Shazier...worried Flacco will have success over the middle and a couple times deep. Might see some missed tackles as Shazier is their best defensive player and tackler.

Just no injuries please. Ravens easy schedule rest of the way and winning tonight and then assuming Steelers loss vs Pats puts them only one game back. Steelers win and it’s north division lock....but still no bye as Jags are pesky and have tie breaker over Steelers 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sun, Dec 10, 2017 8:27 PM

Broken left hand for McCown. Petty named the starter for next week. Hopefully Hackenberg gets a start before the season is up, or at least some playing time. I'm not confident he'll be any good, but he needs to see game action at some point this season.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 10, 2017 8:30 PM
posted by justincredible

Broken left hand for McCown. Petty named the starter for next week. Hopefully Hackenberg gets a start before the season is up, or at least some playing time. I'm not confident he'll be any good, but he needs to see game action at some point this season.

I gave you a thumbs up 👍 for being a loyal Jets fan.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 10, 2017 8:33 PM

There ‘s 1

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Sun, Dec 10, 2017 8:39 PM

Come on 2017 Flacco, keep being 2017 Flacco and don't remember the days when you were good!