Covid-19 discussion, continued...

gut

Wed, Jun 2, 2021 12:24 PM
posted by Automatik

The reason was funding. 

It WAS sequenced pretty fast.  In hindsight, interesting how so many people commended China for the speed in sequencing the genome and sharing it.  And no suspicions they already had it sequenced, or started the process weeks earlier than they claimed to be aware of it because they tried to cover it all up until it was too late.

QuakerOats

Wed, Jun 2, 2021 3:38 PM

Conspiracy theorists (and Orange Man) look to be right, yet again. 

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Wed, Jun 2, 2021 4:43 PM
posted by justincredible

Anyone read through the FOIA Fauci emails yet? On twitter it's either the smoking gun to put him in prison or an absolute nothingburger. Because of course that was going to be the reaction.

Yes, the reaction is not surprising, but this is a major L for the "BeLiEvE ScIeNce/tEh ExPeRts" crowd. 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Wed, Jun 2, 2021 7:44 PM

Fauci about to be memory-holed.

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Wed, Jun 2, 2021 8:10 PM

Him writing a book like Cuomo is hilarious. You’d have to be the dumbest tard to buy either. 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Tue, Jun 8, 2021 10:15 AM

Morons out there waterboarding themselves.

TedSheckler

Emporium Entrepreneur

Tue, Jun 8, 2021 2:57 PM

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Tue, Jun 15, 2021 8:53 AM

Spock

Tue, Jun 15, 2021 9:52 AM
posted by justincredible

Colbert was trying so hard to shut that down.  His ear piece must have been shocking him.

QuakerOats

Tue, Jun 15, 2021 10:23 AM
posted by justincredible

Common sense and  BIG government rarely co-mingle.

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Thu, Jun 17, 2021 6:32 PM
posted by justincredible

This is pure cringe.

It’s crazy how many people lived in fear or in a hole. It’s also absurd that there are still videos of people getting into altercations over masks. What Stone Age counties or states are still living with mask mandates. Losers. 

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sat, Jun 26, 2021 7:16 AM

Maybe stop testing?

Dr Winston O'Boogie

Sat, Jun 26, 2021 9:45 AM
posted by iclfan2

Maybe stop testing?

JFC, what a joke. Talk about losing the plot. 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sat, Jun 26, 2021 10:05 AM

People in the comments essentially cheering this on because "wHy ArEn'T tHeY aLl VaCcInAtEd?!?!"

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Sat, Jun 26, 2021 10:27 AM
posted by justincredible

People in the comments essentially cheering this on because "wHy ArEn'T tHeY aLl VaCcInAtEd?!?!"

I read that the dude is vaccinated.  I can’t imagine those people watch, let alone play(ed) sports. 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sat, Jun 26, 2021 10:49 AM
posted by like_that

I read that the dude is vaccinated.  I can’t imagine those people watch, let alone play(ed) sports. 

Those people only care about punishing those that they deem as not taking covid seriously enough.

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sat, Jun 26, 2021 10:59 AM

There is also 0 evidence Covid has ever been transmitted outside. So dumb.

Dr Winston O'Boogie

Sat, Jun 26, 2021 12:28 PM
posted by like_that

He wasn't. He fucked his team in the process. He knows the potential consequences. NCAA is a joke, but this was his fault too. 

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Sat, Jun 26, 2021 1:38 PM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

He wasn't. He fucked his team in the process. He knows the potential consequences. NCAA is a joke, but this was his fault too. 

Im seeing conflicting reports, but regardless this shit is stupid. They have the stadium at full capacity and no mask requirement.  They certainly aren’t testing fans. The testing needs to end with athletes. 

Dr Winston O'Boogie

Sat, Jun 26, 2021 2:36 PM
posted by like_that

Im seeing conflicting reports, but regardless this shit is stupid. They have the stadium at full capacity and no mask requirement.  They certainly aren’t testing fans. The testing needs to end with athletes. 

I agree. But the NCAA will always be jackass about anything it does. It's like dealing with the BMV or AT&T - stupid ass. 

sportchampps

Sun, Jun 27, 2021 1:10 AM

Wait did I hear it right 6/8 were vaccinated that tested positive