2020 Presidential Election thread

Home Forums Politics

gut

Fri, May 22, 2020 6:06 PM
posted by Rotinaj

Lol. Is this real life? I can’t  help but laugh when thinking about how insane this election cycle is.

Joe Biden told a black radio host that “if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black,”

LOL, he really is just a less vulgar Trump.  Might actually need to pick a black VP now.

Dr Winston O'Boogie

Fri, May 22, 2020 8:17 PM
posted by Rotinaj

Lol. Is this real life? I can’t  help but laugh when thinking about how insane this election cycle is.

Joe Biden told a black radio host that “if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black,”

And that perfectly encapsulates the Democratic party's attitude toward black voters - they're only true to their race if they blindly follow. 

jmog

Sat, May 23, 2020 12:34 AM

Biden’s and the dems only chance is if they close things back down causing two important things:

1. The economy stays down. If they economy recovers it spells doom for the Ds.

2. Somehow the debates get cancelled. Biden is so far down the road of dementia now he will get lambasted in a debate with Trump. He literally can’t handle an interview with non-softball set of questions from a black reporter. Ends up telling the reporter he isn’t really black if he doesn’t know he will support Biden. 

If Trump had said anything close to that CNN/MSNBC would be going 24/7 on how racist he is. 

Spock

Sat, May 23, 2020 8:26 AM

I cant wait for Biden to look at Trump and say "Come on man"

Then ask him to take him on in a push up challenge.

But what might be better is when he picks a female VP and Biden gropes her right on stage at the DNC.

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Sun, May 24, 2020 5:54 AM
posted by Rotinaj

Not enough people are giving Joe credit for being honest about the Democratic party's attitude toward black people.   Good for Joe. 

Spock

Sun, May 24, 2020 2:47 PM
posted by like_that

Not enough people are giving Joe credit for being honest about the Democratic party's attitude toward black people.   Good for Joe. 

Spinning like an F5 tornado

majorspark

Mon, May 25, 2020 10:29 AM

gut

Mon, May 25, 2020 10:49 AM

^^^wow.  There's no way he's going to survive 3 debates with Trump without a few major "senior moments".

He's having gaffes almost every other interview now.

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Mon, May 25, 2020 1:07 PM
posted by Rotinaj

To me, the highlight of it all was when his personal spin doctor, I mean, uh, "senior advisor" used the Trump defense of saying the comments were made in jest. A line that's about as believable here as when Orange Man said he was being sarcastic about injecting bleach into the lungs or whatever during one of his inept corona-conferences. And yet another sign of how fucked we are as a country to have to play the "Which geriatric idiot do you want!?!?" game in a few months. One guy comes off as dangerously incompetent mentally and a near-100% bet to get replaced by his VP long before his four years would be up and the other comes off as a cheap-ass used car salesman whose idea of leadership and accountability is to whine about how he isn't treated as nicely as he wants, while blaming everyone else for anything going wrong. Quite inspiring!

fish82

Tue, May 26, 2020 2:21 PM

A choice between "annoyingly incompetent" and "dangerously incompetent" seems pretty easy TBH. 

O-Trap

Chief Shenanigans Officer

Wed, May 27, 2020 11:47 AM
posted by Spock

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/05/20/poll-1-3-of-democrats-dont-want-michelle-obama-on-biden-ticket-even-if-she-wanted-to-run/

So, two of every three are cool with it?

posted by fish82

A choice between "annoyingly incompetent" and "dangerously incompetent" seems pretty easy TBH. 

Incompetence in office is dangerous already.

Gun to my head, I choose gun to my head.

gut

Wed, May 27, 2020 11:52 AM
posted by fish82

Yeah, but which is which?

Dr Winston O'Boogie

Wed, May 27, 2020 12:23 PM
posted by gut

Haha.  True words. 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Wed, May 27, 2020 12:42 PM
posted by fish82

Is it? Because I'm having trouble deciding which one is which at this point...

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Wed, May 27, 2020 12:44 PM

I'll be voting for a woman for President this year. I guess the claims that I didn't vote for Hillary because I'm sexists weren't true. Thank God.

O-Trap

Chief Shenanigans Officer

Wed, May 27, 2020 1:28 PM
posted by justincredible

I'll be voting for a woman for President this year. I guess the claims that I didn't vote for Hillary because I'm sexists weren't true. Thank God.

Same.

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Wed, May 27, 2020 1:33 PM
posted by gut

Depends on the day. Or hour. Or, in one of their cases, proximity to Teh Twitter Machine.

gut

Wed, May 27, 2020 1:37 PM
posted by Heretic

Depends on the day. Or hour. Or, in one of their cases, proximity to Teh Twitter Machine.

Only because Biden doesn't know how to use The Twitter.

Can you imagine the stream of consciousness if Biden was allowed to free-tweet like Trump?

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Wed, May 27, 2020 3:24 PM
posted by gut

Only because Biden doesn't know how to use The Twitter.

Can you imagine the stream of consciousness if Biden was allowed to free-tweet like Trump?

Lol, a new "covfefe" or whatever that one inept post was EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!

Dr Winston O'Boogie

Wed, May 27, 2020 3:56 PM

Based on Trump's most recent tweets, I understand more why he and Alex Jones are acquainted and why Trump has appeared on Jones' show.  Either Trump believes these crazy conspiracies he espouses or he says these things to get a reaction.  I don't know what is worse, being crazy enough to believe this or to be hateful enough to say it only to get a reaction.  Cannot believe this man is the President of the United States.  Very sad.  And yes I know we don't have a good alternative with Biden.

Spock

Wed, May 27, 2020 4:09 PM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

Based on Trump's most recent tweets, I understand more why he and Alex Jones are acquainted and why Trump has appeared on Jones' show.  Either Trump believes these crazy conspiracies he espouses or he says these things to get a reaction.  I don't know what is worse, being crazy enough to believe this or to be hateful enough to say it only to get a reaction.  Cannot believe this man is the President of the United States.  Very sad.  And yes I know we don't have a good alternative with Biden.

At the end of his 8 years his record will far outweigh all his BS on twitter.  So not sure what the complaint is?  

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Wed, May 27, 2020 4:57 PM

Trump has gone full retard with the Scarborough shit on twitter.
That whole site has gone full retard lately.

Spock

Wed, May 27, 2020 10:11 PM
posted by iclfan2

Trump has gone full retard with the Scarborough shit on twitter.
That whole site has gone full retard lately.

Yea not sure what the play is there?  It doesnt go anywhere for potus 

Devils Advocate

Brudda o da bomber

Tue, Jun 2, 2020 9:10 PM

Neither is being potus and not welcome