Wed, Jan 6, 2021 4:44 PM
posted by Automatik

Uh huh

Cool; thanks

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 4:56 PM
posted by QuakerOats

Will be interesting to see if they identify any of those breaking the windows and pushing in the doors, as Antifia was expected to infiltrate the rally and the word was they would be wearing Trump hats backwards.  Several of those can be seen on video leading the 'charge'.  We'll see, not expecting anything.

Just like how it was just right-wingers infiltrating all those "peaceful protests" in other cities to turn them violent over the past however long!

You're doing a great job illustrating how you have the exact same mentality as the over-the-top left-wing loons. I mean, most of us pretty much knew that, but you don't go out of your day to prove it every single day. Keep it up!

Classyposter58

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 5:06 PM

What a mess

jmog

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 5:09 PM

Did you support or condem the protests and riots of antifa/BLM? now do you support or condem what's going on in Capitol hill? If your answer changed, then you are a hypocrite.

Automatik

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 5:15 PM

I support the right to protest peacefully.

Those who incite violence, rioters, looters, etc. can all fuck off and be dealt with accordingly.

ptown_trojans_1

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 5:17 PM
posted by jmog

Did you support or condem the protests and riots of antifa/BLM? now do you support or condem what's going on in Capitol hill? If your answer changed, then you are a hypocrite.

Agreed, but all BLM protests were not violent. Lumping them with antifa is lazy and inaccurate. It is more if you cheer for violence or destruction by one or the other.

Devils Advocate

Brudda o da bomber

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 5:17 PM

Let’s see....... The streets of Seattle or the Capital Building of the country.....

Seems like a valid comparison if are willing to accept some statistical anomalies of plus or minus 3 million  fucking percent

I guess call me a fuckin hypocrite 

ptown_trojans_1

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 5:19 PM

I'm still shocked these people have not been cleared given how aggressive the police and feds were this summer. 

Rotinaj

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 5:22 PM
posted by jmog

I mean, I don’t support riots from either. The thing is, one group was protesting racial injustice from police officers and these guys are literally the dumbest of the dumb this country has to offer. Just seeing pictures of the people there makes me laugh. A bunch of fucking neck beards and wannabe tough guys. Pathetic. 

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 5:24 PM
posted by ptown_trojans_1

I'm still shocked these people have not been cleared given how aggressive the police and feds were this summer. 

They’re white  

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 5:26 PM

Looks to be about a 94% peaceful protest. 

QuakerOats

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 5:28 PM
posted by Automatik

I support the right to protest peacefully.

Those who incite violence, rioters, looters, etc. can all fuck off and be dealt with accordingly.

Amen

jmog

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 5:33 PM

Agreed, but all BLM protests were not violent. Lumping them with antifa is lazy and inaccurate. It is more if you cheer for violence or destruction by one or the other.

Refer to my final statement. If you are making excuses/supporting then you are a hypocrite.

Same could be said for today “not all of them are breaking into the capitol, most are just peacefully protesting”.

You wouldn’t buy that argument for today being “ok”.

So once again you just prove your left wing bias. If the BLM/antifa crap didn’t bother you as bad or worse than this (as so far no one has been killed or buildings burned down) then you are a hypocrite, period.

jmog

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 5:34 PM
posted by Devils Advocate

Let’s see....... The streets of Seattle or the Capital Building of the country.....

Seems like a valid comparison if are willing to accept some statistical anomalies of plus or minus 3 million  fucking percent

I guess call me a fuckin hypocrite 

Your post just proved my point, yes you are a hypocrite, lumping yourself in with QO and Spock just the other side of the aisle.

ptown_trojans_1

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 5:35 PM
posted by jmog

Refer to my final statement. If you are making excuses/supporting then you are a hypocrite.

Same could be said for today “not all of them are breaking into the capitol, most are just peacefully protesting”.

You wouldn’t buy that argument for today being “ok”.

So once again you just prove your left wing bias. If the BLM/antifa crap didn’t bother you as bad or worse than this (as so far no one has been killed or buildings burned down) then you are a hypocrite, period.

It is more the violence and breaking shit then yeah. I just think you are being lazy in lumping BLM and antifa together. 

QuakerOats

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 5:36 PM

Probably because the dozen or so who went into the building have been corralled, the rest seem to just be mulling around and taking pics with their cell phones and waving the US flag and/or the Blue Lives Matter flag.  Law abiding folks don't go after police; hope they find out who those were who were trying to push the police and incite them .....seem awfully familiar to me.

ptown_trojans_1

posted by like_that

Looks to be about a 94% peaceful protest. 

That's because they evacuated all the House and Senate...

I do wonder did you think the same of any other protest over the summer? 

jmog

posted by Rotinaj

I mean, I don’t support riots from either. The thing is, one group was protesting racial injustice from police officers and these guys are literally the dumbest of the dumb this country has to offer. Just seeing pictures of the people there makes me laugh. A bunch of fucking neck beards and wannabe tough guys. Pathetic. 

The “I don’t support violence but one sides violence is justified and the other is stupid” argument...

That doesn’t work. Be better.

ptown_trojans_1

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 5:37 PM
posted by QuakerOats

Probably because the dozen or so who went into the building have been corralled, the rest seem to just be mulling around and taking pics with their cell phones and waving the US flag and/or the Blue Lives Matter flag.  Law abiding folks don't go after police; hope they find out who those were who were trying to push the police and incite them .....seem awfully familiar to me.

You just need to stop as you are in a fantasy land. 

jmog

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 5:49 PM

It is more the violence and breaking shit then yeah. I just think you are being lazy in lumping BLM and antifa together. 

I didn’t link the organizations together. I linked the protests. I am also right.

If you don’t think the BLM and antifa protests/riots over the summer were linked then you were not paying attention at all.

Devils Advocate

Brudda o da bomber

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 5:59 PM
posted by jmog

Your post just proved my point, yes you are a hypocrite, lumping yourself in with QO and Spock just the other side of the aisle.

And that would make you more retarded than they are ( assuming that’s possible) if you think that setting a couple of trash cans on fire or breaking some windows is comparable to an insurgent overtaking of the the capitol .

Rotinaj

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 6:00 PM
posted by jmog

The “I don’t support violence but one sides violence is justified and the other is stupid” argument...

That doesn’t work. Be better.

The fuck it doesn’t work. Just because I don’t agree with the riots that came from some of the BLM protests doesnt mean I can’t at least see where the anger is coming from. The anger from these morons in DC is coming from straight stupidity. If you think these 2 things are exactly the same then I don’t know what else to tell ya man. 

Spock

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 6:02 PM

I didnt read through this but I bet I could summarize:

Ptown is full retard bashing this as a Trump is racist and these are rioters.  Even though he didnt say anything about the real rioting all over the country.

QQ defends all of the Trumpsters as this is the right of the people to occupy the Senate.

ptown_trojans_1

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 6:04 PM
posted by jmog

I didn’t link the organizations together. I linked the protests. I am also right.

If you don’t think the BLM and antifa protests/riots over the summer were linked then you were not paying attention at all.

Yeah...you are just being lazy in thinking that. You are better than that to assume that every BLM protest was the same as antifa.

The correct comparison is the people that supported the rioters and violence over the summer and then the actions today. 

ptown_trojans_1

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 6:06 PM

Now confirmed a woman has died that was shot in the chest. Unclear who she was.