2020 Presidential Election thread

Home Forums Politics

QuakerOats

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 3:14 PM
posted by Fab4Runner

Storming the Capitol is peaceful? Lol k. 

Are we getting a little dramatic here? 

Did they loot it too?

ptown_trojans_1

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 3:15 PM
posted by QuakerOats

Are we getting a little dramatic here? 

Did they loot it too?

Yup...pretty much. They are inside the Senate and Members of the police have their guns drawn in the House. 

QuakerOats

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 3:19 PM
posted by ptown_trojans_1

One in the same, which is what I have been saying for years on here. 

As I said, this was totally fucking predictable listening to the President and his crazy idiots the last few days. 

Where have you been for the last 10 months?  Or do you just bounce in when a few patriots protest?

Automatik

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 3:19 PM

Tear gas and guns were drawn. QO still won't own it. What a coward. 

QuakerOats

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 3:21 PM
posted by Automatik

Tear gas and guns were drawn. QO still won't own it. What a coward. 

I have no problem with police doing their duty. 

And they do it well, when not defunded.

ptown_trojans_1

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 3:21 PM
posted by QuakerOats

Where have you been for the last 10 months?  Or do you just bounce in when a few patriots protest?

You call this a protest? Are you watching the same thing the rest of the world is? 

QuakerOats

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 3:34 PM

I just looked at footage and most of them are standing on the steps facing outward, looking at their cell phones  and taking selfies.  Perhaps a few did get inside and obviously they will be dealt with.

ptown_trojans_1

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 3:35 PM
posted by QuakerOats

I just looked at footage and most of them are standing on the steps facing outward, looking at their cell phones  and taking selfies.  Perhaps a few did get inside and obviously they will be dealt with.

Oh my fucking God. You cannot be serious? 

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 3:38 PM

Oh my fucking God. You cannot be serious? 

It's Quaker. He's typing with one hand because he's jacking off to his fantasies about being there to try to intimidate the libs.

BR1986FB

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 3:40 PM

You call this a protest? Are you watching the same thing the rest of the world is? 

You're going to have to pardon our skepticism here. You bleeding heart liberals can cry "tin foil hat" and all of that other conspiracy theory bullshit but the numbers don't add up. You have a HUGE discrepancy of actual registered voters in this country versus the amount of votes that were actually tallied. 

If Trump lost fair & square you take your loss and move on. I, along with many, don't think that's the case. We're not talking a few thousand registered voters that weren't counted...we're talking millions.

The libs have turned our voting process into a 3rd world country where no election can be trusted.

ptown_trojans_1

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 3:43 PM
posted by BR1986FB

You're going to have to pardon our skepticism here. You bleeding heart liberals can cry "tin foil hat" and all of that other conspiracy theory bullshit but the numbers don't add up. You have a HUGE discrepancy of actual registered voters in this country versus the amount of votes that were actually tallied. 

If Trump lost fair & square you take your loss and move on. I, along with many, don't think that's the case. We're not talking a few thousand registered voters that weren't counted...we're talking millions.

The libs have turned our voting process into a 3rd world country where no election can be trusted.

Oh no. You are so wrong. There is zero evidence to support your argument. You are so misinformed. Every court case has been dismissed as there is no actual evidence. If you actually pay attention to the political nerds that explain how it is possible Biden won, it is not a 3rd world country approach to a democracy. 

If we want to talk about how a 3rd world country would look, I think we are seeing that now...

Devils Advocate

Brudda o da bomber

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 3:45 PM

Well, it took almost 4 years for the Trump regime to show their true colors. All that they need if for their fascist leader to take the helm and proclaim the fake news media illegal and that he knows what is best for our country and that he is the best leader in the world(nobody has ever been better) and that he proclaims that he will be leader for life and his son will continue his legacy

geeblock

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 3:45 PM

Lol after months of seeing much smaller protests get tear gassed and people assaulted this is a joke 

geeblock

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 3:47 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Link?

Automatik

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 3:52 PM
posted by BR1986FB

What's the count at now...1 for 60 in court cases? 

QuakerOats

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 3:52 PM

Oh no. You are so wrong. There is zero evidence to support your argument. You are so misinformed. Every court case has been dismissed as there is no actual evidence. If you actually pay attention to the political nerds that explain how it is possible Biden won, it is not a 3rd world country approach to a democracy. 

If we want to talk about how a 3rd world country would look, I think we are seeing that now...

False; there is a remarkable amount of evidence.  The cases were not heard so the evidence has not been presented in the courtroom. 

Automatik

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 3:54 PM

So 59 cases not heard? Why?

Trump saw the writing on the wall that he was going down a while ago. He planted the seed and these dumb fuckers ate it up like pigs at a trough. 

ptown_trojans_1

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 3:55 PM
posted by QuakerOats

False; there is a remarkable amount of evidence.  The cases were not heard so the evidence has not been presented in the courtroom. 

The evidence was not deemed credible or verifiable. Stop. 

QuakerOats

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 4:08 PM

The evidence was not deemed credible or verifiable. Stop. 

Simply incorrect.

Then again, you bought the Russia hoax .............all the way.

geeblock

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 4:11 PM
posted by QuakerOats

Simply incorrect.

Can you share it with me? I would like to have a chance to see it 

ptown_trojans_1

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 4:13 PM
posted by QuakerOats

Simply incorrect.

No. If you actually read the briefs you are so wrong. But, I doubt you have...

Automatik

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 4:17 PM

Reading them wouldn't fit the narrative. Willful ignorance. 

QuakerOats

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 4:34 PM

Will be interesting to see if they identify any of those breaking the windows and pushing in the doors, as Antifia was expected to infiltrate the rally and the word was they would be wearing Trump hats backwards.  Several of those can be seen on video leading the 'charge'.  We'll see, not expecting anything.

ptown_trojans_1

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 4:36 PM
posted by QuakerOats

Will be interesting to see if they identify any of those breaking the windows and pushing in the doors, as Antifia was expected to infiltrate the rally and the word was they would be wearing Trump hats backwards.  Several of those can be seen on video leading the 'charge'.  We'll see, not expecting anything.

LOL. Get the fuck outta here. 

Automatik

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 4:37 PM

Uh huh