geeblock

Thu, Mar 14, 2019 8:37 AM

I would vote for Beto

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Thu, Mar 14, 2019 8:47 AM
posted by geeblock

I would vote for Beto

I wouldn't, but out of all the potential candidates he is the most tolerable. 

geeblock

Thu, Mar 14, 2019 8:50 AM
posted by like_that

for sure...i see no other options at this point

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Thu, Mar 14, 2019 8:55 AM
posted by like_that

He is a goober, but way less crazy than the rest. A few people called it that he knew he wouldn't win Texas, but was basically campaigning for president instead because the media was fawning over him.

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Thu, Mar 14, 2019 9:14 AM
posted by iclfan2

He is a goober, but way less crazy than the rest. A few people called it that he knew he wouldn't win Texas, but was basically campaigning for president instead because the media was fawning over him.

The problem for him is the dems of today don't view him as progressive enough.  The media fawned over him, because they hate Cruz and were desperate to see Cruz lose.   It will be interesting  to see what he can do on a national stage. 

Spock

Thu, Mar 14, 2019 11:03 AM
posted by iclfan2

I hope Abrams runs too. What a shit show. Biden to me is still the only one with a chance 

Did you see Biden speak either last night or the night before.  Not good.  He is going to get crushed in a debate

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Thu, Mar 14, 2019 11:16 AM
posted by like_that

The problem for him is the dems of today don't view him as progressive enough.  The media fawned over him, because they hate Cruz and were desperate to see Cruz lose.   It will be interesting  to see what he can do on a national stage. 

Oh he is definitely not woke enough for the regressives. But he could steal back some moderate dems that voted for Trump over Hillary.

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Thu, Mar 14, 2019 2:29 PM
posted by iclfan2

I take this back. He backs the green deal, so he's full woke now.

Rotinaj

Thu, Mar 14, 2019 3:57 PM
posted by Spock

Did you see Biden speak either last night or the night before.  Not good.  He is going to get crushed in a debate

So what stupid ass nickname will Trump come up with for him that will instantly make you think he crushed him in a debate?

superman

Thu, Mar 14, 2019 4:36 PM
posted by Rotinaj

So what stupid ass nickname will Trump come up with for him that will instantly make you think he crushed him in a debate?

I'm personally hoping for "Groping Joe " 

Spock

Thu, Mar 14, 2019 5:05 PM
posted by Rotinaj

Joe will crush himself.  I hope he actually offers to fight him on live TV

CenterBHSFan

333 - I'm only half evil

Thu, Mar 14, 2019 5:38 PM
posted by superman

I'm personally hoping for "Groping Joe " 

Best post today haha!

Spock

Thu, Mar 14, 2019 5:44 PM

Joe "Uncle no pockets" Biden

I can hear him now....."Go ahead and reach in that pocket and grab a piece of candy!"

SportsAndLady

Thu, Mar 14, 2019 5:54 PM
posted by Spock

Joe "Uncle no pockets" Biden

I can hear him now....."Go ahead and reach in that pocket and grab a piece of candy!"

Hahahahaha oh my lord that would be so funny! I can’t wait to watch that debate!

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Thu, Mar 14, 2019 6:14 PM

I think Uncle Pussy-Grabber going after anyone else for groping and such would be completely hilarious and totally not constantly and consistently mocked by every single person who isn't CC-level Pro-Trump.

jmog

Thu, Mar 14, 2019 7:26 PM
posted by Heretic

I think Uncle Pussy-Grabber going after anyone else for groping and such would be completely hilarious and totally not constantly and consistently mocked by every single person who isn't CC-level Pro-Trump.

Slightly different given Trump was talking about grown women and he specifically said they let you do it (consent) and Biden groping pre-pubescent girls. 

SportsAndLady

Thu, Mar 14, 2019 8:26 PM
posted by jmog

Slightly different given Trump was talking about grown women and he specifically said they let you do it (consent) and Biden groping pre-pubescent girls. 

Lol

gut

Sat, Mar 16, 2019 2:33 PM

I didn't think it was possible for anyone to look less Presidential than Trump, but that might be Beto.  Dude looks and acts like a coked-up 16-yr old.

Spock

Sat, Mar 16, 2019 5:41 PM
posted by gut

I didn't think it was possible for anyone to look less Presidential than Trump, but that might be Beto.  Dude looks and acts like a coked-up 16-yr old.

All the dems look unpresidential

CenterBHSFan

333 - I'm only half evil

Sun, Mar 17, 2019 3:27 PM

So I've been looking at Andrew Yang's policy ideas after seeing Nate Silver's allcapping endorsement for him (lol)

https://www.yang2020.com/policies/

For approximately half of what I like the other half immediately disqualifies it. For example,

Like: Limiting Federal Bureaucracy

Dislike: Free Marriage Counseling for All

Why should marriage counseling be a taxpayer burden? WTF

Fuck the new left in every orifice, with malice.

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Mon, Mar 18, 2019 6:36 AM
posted by CenterBHSFan

So I've been looking at Andrew Yang's policy ideas after seeing Nate Silver's allcapping endorsement for him (lol)

For approximately half of what I like the other half immediately disqualifies it. For example,

He’s a dipshit. Also said we are one generation away from white people shooting up Asian churches in America. 

kizer permanente

Mon, Mar 18, 2019 7:48 AM

I usually observe from a distance on this forum as it seems to be a magnet for crazy people... but there seems to be no one who is either democrat or republican on here yet everyone rides for the democrat or republican that's being bashed. It's the strangest thing I've ever seen.  Some of you have very strong feelings to defend people of a party that you don't follow lol.

CenterBHSFan

333 - I'm only half evil

Mon, Mar 18, 2019 9:20 AM
posted by kizer permanente

I usually observe from a distance on this forum as it seems to be a magnet for crazy people... but there seems to be no one who is either democrat or republican on here yet everyone rides for the democrat or republican that's being bashed. It's the strangest thing I've ever seen.  Some of you have very strong feelings to defend people of a party that you don't follow lol.

Which party would it be defending to say that government should not involve itself, using taxpayer money, into failing marriages?

QuakerOats

Mon, Mar 18, 2019 3:41 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

LOL

QuakerOats

Mon, Mar 18, 2019 3:44 PM
posted by geeblock

I would vote for Beto

Reuters under fire for sitting on damaging story about Beto in ’17 with the intent to not release it until after the election against Cruz.  The scum in the media running non-stop interference for the left is literally sickening.  Screw them and the phony libtard Beto.