NFL Playoff Thread

Home Forums Sports

vball10set

paying it forward

Mon, Jan 28, 2019 11:59 AM

I can't recall a SB that I was least interested in, and the commercials have sucked so bad recently that they're not even a reason to watch...fuck.

superman

Mon, Jan 28, 2019 7:04 PM

So, some dumbass from the Rams told the media that Age has definitely taken its toll on Brady.  How dumb can you be?  

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Jan 28, 2019 9:35 PM
posted by superman

So, some dumbass from the Rams told the media that Age has definitely taken its toll on Brady.  How dumb can you be?  

Lol....he already thinks he’s the underdog, give him some more ammo

thavoice

Mon, Jan 28, 2019 10:43 PM
posted by Ironman92

Lol....he already thinks he’s the underdog, give him some more ammo

Some will say "it is the super bowl, who needs more motivation than that" but I wholeheartedly believe one can ALWAYS be more motivated and TB12 will use this as he should.

Gotta root for old man Brady, I hope he can win this one and can continue to play at a very high level for a few more years

slingshot4ever

Tue, Jan 29, 2019 6:45 AM
posted by thavoice

Gotta root for old man Brady, I hope he can win this one and can continue to play at a very high level for a few more years

No I don’t.  Fuck that cheater.

vball10set

paying it forward

Tue, Jan 29, 2019 7:46 AM
posted by superman

it was Nickell Robey-Coleman, the guy who admittedly PI'd but didn't get called for it

posted by thavoice   Gotta root for old man Brady, I hope he can win this one and can continue to play at a very high level for a few more years

nope, not me...never have, never will

BR1986FB

Tue, Jan 29, 2019 8:28 PM
posted by thavoice

Knowing that junkie Josh Gordon will get a Super Bowl ring if they win makes me say "nope" emphatically.

friendfromlowry

Wed, Jan 30, 2019 9:09 AM

This two week period between the conference champs and superbowl is always agonizing. Not because I'm dying to see this game, but I'm just sick of the narratives and coverage. Let's play already. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Feb 3, 2019 12:05 AM

thavoice

Sun, Feb 3, 2019 12:29 AM

LAR by 14

thavoice

Sun, Feb 3, 2019 12:30 AM
posted by BR1986FB

Knowing that junkie Josh Gordon will get a Super Bowl ring if they win makes me say "nope" emphatically.

Just goes to prove the easiest way to a SB ring is to go to Cleveland...and then leave!

Dont, worry, your browns get one within the next 5 years.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Feb 3, 2019 8:31 PM

Well, the NFL 100 commercial was 💯

mhs95_06

Sun, Feb 3, 2019 8:41 PM

Brady making some very poor throws today.

Spock

Sun, Feb 3, 2019 9:06 PM

Terrible game.

mhs95_06

Sun, Feb 3, 2019 9:29 PM

Its only terrible if you think a low scoring game is bad.

Spock

Sun, Feb 3, 2019 9:31 PM
posted by mhs95_06

Its only terrible if you think a low scoring game is bad.

GTFOH with that.  A low scoring game at this level wreaks of poor performances, bad play calling.....and more

mhs95_06

Sun, Feb 3, 2019 9:35 PM

Poor performances do not make it a bad game, especially when it is between two good teams for all the marbles.

slingshot4ever

Sun, Feb 3, 2019 9:37 PM
posted by Spock

GTFOH with that.  A low scoring game at this level wreaks of poor performances, bad play calling.....and more

The “and more” would be great defense

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Feb 3, 2019 9:41 PM

Romo doesn’t understand how the clock works

mhs95_06

Sun, Feb 3, 2019 9:43 PM

I think the 2 weeks to prepare benefits the defensive schemes more than the offense, and the offenses may get a little rusty also.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Feb 3, 2019 9:57 PM

Romo redeemed himself

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Feb 3, 2019 10:02 PM

Belichick is something else. Understand defense much?